We live in the best timeline

Y'all votin' for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't that like disrespectful to the flag?
But yea, more antifa faggots breaking the law because he's a "not muh" and going to jail is a good thing

>disrespectul to the flag

Eh, mebbe. Least he ain't peepee poopooing on it or burning it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg

Fuck yes!

Niiiice!

Make your own if you'd like.

Here is logo 1 of 2

logo 2 of 2

Gen X here. When that debuted, I thought he was singing "upchuck the boogie."

Is that kid rock?

I mean if you would vote for guy just because he's black, why not vote for kid rock?

I voted for him cause I want to see more happening. I haven't been disappointed yet

It's Kid Rock. And he's runnin' for office, lol! I'd vote for him if I could just for the lulz.

Nice pngs. Thank you. :)

Check out his new song PoDunk.

Murican to the max.

Oops was meant for

>We live in the best timeline
being this blind

Feels like he is a rich kid making fun of the retards. You know those kids with rich parents good education and a porsche visiting poor neighbourhoods and mingle with the trash for a thrill. Thats basically his life. Only he also takes their cash.

Holy fucking kike. Nice hooknose.

Maybe so. OR he could have changed because he's disgusted with sjw/post modern lifestyle. Maybe he really does identify with these types. It wouldnt really be crazy. Some might be saying this because they dont like the idea of a celebrity sticking up for those types of people.

I dont see how that song is any worse than some niggerfied rap video.

I'd rather live like a trashy redneck than some beta male faggot.

Of course, running for senate is not just for career politicians, its for any person.

Can we please meme this dude into the U.S. Senate? Please?

Yeah sure. But why do you have to choose between redneck and beta fag. If that are your only options you did something really wrong.

In theory it would be nice to have some relevant experience ...political science, law, management, etc.

I'm not sure being an American Badass is enough... but at this point who gives a shit.

How's this?