Be honest Sup Forums, on a scale of "God help us all" to "They'll be fine"...

Be honest Sup Forums, on a scale of "God help us all" to "They'll be fine", how much faith do you have in the next generation embodying white values and white traditions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0kp6eqjBv4
youtu.be/7fOk5FkL-YI
youtu.be/dTAkhxcfk-s
youtu.be/G24Giil9FUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God did nothing wrong by flooding the Earth

I wouldn't let my kid watch tv or be around liberals. If the public schools taught him this shit I'd send him to private school. If they did it, we'd do home school. Fuck this brainwashing.

I foresee lots of low testosterone, cute panties, and gaping assholes in the white mans future

[spoiler]Don't call it a grave it's the future you've accepted by not acting in the present[/spoiler]

This shit is exactly what happens if kids aren't allowed to bully each other any longer.

wtf isn't liev schriber based Jesus Christ Jews really are the devil

that jew boy hates his blonde children

you just know

I think they would naturally come around and rebel against millennials, but there are systems in play to fundamentally rewire these kids' brains.
Just look at Jazz Jennings. Do you think this is the first or last case?

Just need to raise your own children with better values. Among a sea of plebs they will be kings.

Same goes with nature. Animal rescuers setting injured/sickly ones out into the wild just threatens their species in the future.

>[spoiler]Don't call it a grave it's the future you've accepted by not acting in the present[/spoiler]
>[spoiler][/spoiler]
what did he mean by this?

get ready because its about to happen again

He means he's a Sup Forumsack that enjoys shitting up other boards.

Y-you see gaping assholes too? Whew I thought it was just me

many trump dick suckers here are convinced lil kids are neo nazis for some delusional reason

This user fucking gets it.

I don't think so, Tim.

I have a son. He's 4. By the time he's 10 I will have subtly planted the seeds of white pride so deep no jew tricks can uproot them. Strong parents make strong children

Would love to cum in that boy

All this transgender shit is just Jew culture going mainstream.

>Liev Schreiber
Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

>just white people thing.jpg

reminder: 10% of Jews identify as faggots. Even blacks are below 5%. This kind of thing is perfectly normal for Jews like Schreiber. The reason globo-homo and ZOG are so closely aligned is that Jewish faggots are ZOG within ZOG.

Schreiber Name Meaning German: occupational name for a clerk, from an agent derivative of Middle High German schriben ‘to write’ (via Old High German from Latin scribere). Jewish (Ashkenazic): from German Schreiber, Yiddish shrayber ‘writer’, adopted as a translation of Hebrew Soffer ‘scribe’.

im pretty sure god said he wasn't gonna do it again

This time it'll be fire

Would you Sup Forums?

Raise him, I mean.

>daddy's lil monster

He's fucking the kid, isn't he?

user, in 2017 that symbol stands for the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Boipucci

goddammit burgers this is all your fault

Let me tell you about the future.
Boys dressing as girls and wanting to fucked by big boy penis will be the LEAST of our problems.
I predict the next generation will basically be china. No one gives a fuck because no one has empathy because the internet taught them to be shitty people.
You idiots will be the ones being thrown in the ovens this time.

as long as there are family sitcoms, people will be watching them in the future asking themselves, "Is that how American family's really were?"

idk, maybe the internet remembering this stuff for us is freeing up our thinking power for distractions, standby mode, until significant stuff happens, like new tech advancements or other happenings?

trying not to be toxic here, just got done playing a video game and realized that although I was having fun, I was largely wasting my time.

>not wanting trap lolis

what happened to Sup Forums?

Did he say funky butt lovin'?

It's a costume, nbd.

This bitch is doing this to her child everyday.

Pretty high, actually.

Political inclination is highly genetic.
Progressives reproduce less. Conservatives have more kids. Leftists import votes, but these immigrants only vote left for the gibs and affirmative action. They are overall more conservative than native conservatives.

In 20 years, an Islamic Europe is more likely than a LGBT one.

It means I'm a "1 post by this ID" kind of guy for useless shiposting threads such as this

>>>/Ialsolikemakingpostsliketheseaswell/
>>>/Iwishyoucouldspoileronallof4chanbutashitpostisashitpostsowhatcanyoudofamalam/

Probably.

After sufficiently "dehumanizing" people by utterly destroying every vestige of what it could possibly mean to be human, what's left for anyone (everyone) want for identity or purpose but to be inhuman(e)?

drag isn't "transgender"

>Subtle.
Cuck. You have to make him understand that White pride is right and anyone who says otherwise is wrong without question. All this subtle parenting does is hand the children to the Jews.

Since nobody points it out
(((Liev Schreiber)))

Your grandpas fucked up, americans, big time. They defended the wrong side with their lives.

It's so fucking weird to see this up close. I went to best buy the other day and saw a boy around the age of 10 dressed up in some disney princess (black dress with green stripes at the arms, kinda like snow white) dress. The dad was ignoring his constant ranting out loud and walking around.

You're right and it'll be well deserved.

My boys are gonna have a redpilled upbringing, but every other child I meet that's their age is gonna be blue-pilled as fuck. It's only going to get worse. One 10 year old hates "drumpf". He called me a racist when I saw him eat a hot dog bun with mayonnaise and proclaimed that's the whitest thing I've ever seen. We're both WHITE FUCKING MALES. God help us all.

>Going full 14/88 on your kids

Don't reproduce for the betterment of my race please

we went past the god help us all a few years ago

Children like to rebel against authority. This is why they sometimes rebel against parents.

Show them that the real authority worth rebelling against is the mainstream PC culture.

This is the best way to do this. Make them understand that people often say things because it makes them look good, not because they actually believe it.

At work last week, I saw probably 10 or 11 year old queerer than a three dollar bill wearing hot pants and make up and dancing to some song and you could see his little boy bulge bouncing around.
I was half expecting someone to yell "FAGGOT!!" at their top of their lungs but I think everyone else was either horrified, or trying to hide their shameful erections.

god help us all/10
lol

Zero.

>Telling other White people to not reproduce.
Fuck it. You're not a cuck. You're a Jew.

Hollywood stars do this to be the most progressive in order to get the awards and contracts.

Matthew 24:37-39King James Version (KJV)

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I'm glad that the jews are embracing the degeneracy they have spread

youtube.com/watch?v=k0kp6eqjBv4
youtu.be/7fOk5FkL-YI
youtu.be/dTAkhxcfk-s
youtu.be/G24Giil9FUM

I have faith in generation Zyklon B.
There's many kids browsing Sup Forums and imageboards, kids are getting more and more conservative and racist, don't let shills tell you otherwise and don't let child drag queens pushed by the media to fool you.
Don't lose hope.

He said he wouldn't flood the world again. He said nothing about not restarting the program. In fact Revelations say's it will be fire ;)

The thing you have to realize is that not all children are having their minds poisoned, just the ones with liberal parents.

When they hit their teens and they start killing themselves in droves you'll see a demographic shift. Even the ones who survive will be so deranged and weird that they'll be unelectable.

Fuck.

>not wanting to raise a generation of underage fukkbois to pound your hard circumcised cock into

even muslims agree, fukkbois are halal

I think jews are degenerates themselves. They merely spread their filth while somehow surviving it, like some kind of toxic zombie.
They know it poisons other peoples, but it's not just a cold strategy. Jewish women are complete whores and jewish men are the earliest known nu-males in documented history.

has she failed as a mother?

This is an actual conversation I had with my 10-year-old daughter today. She and her sister were sitting at the table eating lunch and I spotted her "chair dancing" some nigger shoulder shrugging dance shit. I told her she was white, white people don't dance like that. She asked what I meant. Told her that all black dancing is either a simulation of fighting or sex. As a white person, she should tap her true creativity and feel the music and dance to it in her own style/way.

>...son dresses up as Harley Queen
More like "Raging Queer".

Yes it is, you're just used to the degeneracy.

No, a costume isn't a mentally ill fruit trying to become a woman 24/7.

In all honesty I have seen a bunch of 11 and 10 year olds but all the sudden when you talk to 12+ they're red pilled as fuck. So I am guessing the older kids will force the younger kids to take the red pill, by force or humiliation. I have high hopes for Zyklon B Sup Forums and so should you.

Nah, he hasnt posted a coming out as a trans homosexual "what ever you call faggot" youtube video. Once that happens then she failed

Put her in ballet or something similar. Play classical music in the house.

no that's just when kids get edgy, then during their teens the bluepills come raining down and their guilt for being a shitlord is used against them

way to prove you don't know anything about transgenderism

>(((Liev Schreiber)))
Well when I see them consume the degeneracy they propagate, I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all.

But they have pol, to tell them that's just the jewish indoctrination and that they should be proud of their shitlordery. Total gamechanger that didn't exist before.

WHY

GOD

WHY?

how new are you? I started using Sup Forums when I was 12 and laughed at racist shit and did racist shit all the time, it just made me go even further left when I was bluepilled.
It's a mistake that everyone has to make for themselves. Like your body fighting off a virus. The only way for them to learn is when they try to be good goys and just keep getting shit on for it until they finally learn that niggers actually are like that.

You can see it in his eyes.

They're going to save us. The left think that by forcing this sort of shit on people they normalize it. But actually they're radicalizing a generation of right wing activists who hate the left with the fury of a thousand suns.

It's like how they thought that if they just desegregated schools that racism would go away, but forcing white kids and black kids into the same classes actually made them hate each others' guts when before they wouldn't have interacted or cared.

We usually play classical music, classic rock, oldies, new rock, some of the oder german marching songs etc some of everything, except jiggaboo bullshit

thrash metal is the last stand of implicit white identity

Not much at all, and I've been all over the place.

t. 19 year old

I agree

sauce?

I second this.

Liev was/is an "insider" from the early 90's scene
(W/other boytoys like brad and rdj)
Ray D. Scripts will continue to have subtle nods to his own story.
He was also forced to trans-meme a few roles before he got "on".

>white values

I think one will find that there is little more quintessentially "white" than the freedom of choice, voice and expression. One could also argue that transsexuality more correlates to Caucasoid and Asiatic peoples (due to hormonal, geographical and cultural factors) than, say, to the negroid strand of the species.

Having said that, I am wholly against all forms of indoctrination of the formative brain (

Hahaha yes, I'm going to marry a Jewish girl

LMAOOO like bruhh WTF!!
>white """""""""""""""people""""""""""""""

Dammit Cotton!

It's no hope though. Schools will notice this shit, which will stem to the parents. These kids today are inept of a natural thought unless it's said through Facebook and Snapchat. Even if an idea sticks, the future generations will be screwed. We can believe though. A glimmer of hope is there

user PLEASE

I have absolute faith. The Jew media doesn't want you to know, but we're winning the culture war. We're gaining momentum and they're losing it. The more extreme they get with this bullshit the more they whittle away at the more moderate part of their base. It's all death throes. It will take a while, but when the tides turn they will turn in a goddamn hurry.

I think the key is learning from the mistakes of my generation's parents. Insulate your children from the progressive Jew media. Spend time with your children and don't allow them to be raised by the TV or computer or phone/tablet. Homeschool your children if you have to. I can promise you that no amount of good parenting and redpilling will take if you are undermined at the child's school and all of the media he consumes.

My parents tried to raise me right, but they were undermined at every turn and I became basically an SJW or at least an SJW apologist. This is how I know the needle is moving and even progressives can be pushed past their breaking point. I was at 24 and now two years later I'm full 1488. Everyone with any shred of moral fiber has a point at which they will look at this shitshow and say "no, I can't accept this shit anymore". For kids that point is coming earlier and earlier.

M8 those attempts by school to stop bullying do nothing.

Even if someone was retarded enough to report anything, the teacher would do nothing but give a warning then everyone would know you'd snitched so you'd get extra BTFO next time.

I want to sign up for Trump's mission to mars.

Don't think the negro is in the best place to cast judgement.