Persian nationalist ger here fast

Persian nationalist ger here fast

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get rekt saudis

Iran also has good art-house films. Saudi Arabia does not have a single good film director.

Top lel

Iran put a monkey on the moon?

Jews and the CIA ruined what would have been a great nation.

If it weren't for the Jewish influence in the US...

* Germany would be the hegemonic power of Europe.
* Iran would be the hegemonic power of the ME and great ally of the US.
* There would be peace and stability in the ME
* Europe wouldn't be cucked.
* Israel would be a fart in the wind.
* United States would still be 90% white.

THAT's the best timeline.

yes, an American monkey

Yes
Literally have spess program

True

Anyone here farsi baladi?

is it only pasty white boys who are attracted to OP's picture?

arab go home. begone.

persian girls are qtest

>farsi
>arab

Typical juden intelligence

بله. فارسی زبان عالی است.

Nice

it's parsi god damn it, we're no longer under arab rule...

free southern azerbaijan please

Are Iranians calling themselves Persians the same as blacks calling themselves kangs?

Gtfo, T*rk.

No. Iranian culture retained a lot from Sassanid times more so than Europeans retained their Pagan culture.

Sassanid called their empire "Iranshahr". Iranians retained a lot from Sassanid times - not so much from Achaemenids.

>he thinks this makes them Persians
Top kek

Persia was called Iran since Sassanian Empire.

Theres no need to reply to the same comment twice. Any more arguments and you'll seem overly desperate to call yourself a Persian.

Read a book knuckle-head. Persian is Greco-Roman word for person of Pars. If you want genetic study showing how Iranians closely relate to their Sassanid forebears genetically, I have them.

Let me give you the study showing how Persians are still genetically closely related to their forebears in Sassanid times.

Hey buddy, you live in Iran now. You are Iranian. My country used to be many things but I wasn't around for that. Accept that you are a run of the mill sand nigger.

Edgy

Here is a study comparing a Persian of Teppe Hasanlu to modern Persians, showing how we relate more closely to them than Europeans:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
(check image)

Sample is from Teppe Hasanlu of a Sassanian era Persian.

>he thinks his genetic similarly to the people who lived on his continent before him means he is a part of their culture and civilisation
This is literally WE WUZ KANGZ but for sand niggers

The only solution is worldwide simultaneous removal of Jewry from our banks, governments, news media, entertainment, academia, etc.

Here is an image of Persian nobles from Bishapur reliefs. From Sassanid empire?

isn't mecca in SA?

No because I am giving sources. Are you the kind of idiot that think Persians were Nordic?

Taking the images of Sassanid artifacts and the genetic data into account, this is what Ancient Persians most likely resembled.

user, they are your ancestors, of course there is a genetic similarity. But swedes are not vikings, blacks are not Zulu warriors and Iranians are not Persians.

Now GTFO before I do scaphism on you while singing hymns to Ahura Mazda from the Gathas.

Iranian refers to many different ethnic groups. Lurs and Persians of North are closest to Ancient Persians. Tajiks are close to Bactrians and Sogdians. Some Eastern Europeans are close to Sarmatians and Scythians.

Just like American or British refers to different ethnix groups. This is really sad user

>racemixing is disgusting

>muh persians are white , and so are indians they are aryan
this board went to shit.

this is what the ancient Persians looked like.
they where black and the mongols more or less ethnically cleansed them. most of the Persians you see today is Turkic or mongol

Zoroastrian minority still exists in Yazd, Iran unlike any authentic European pagans, they all died out. Shahnameh is also important to many modern Iranians, the Zoroastrian epic of Iran. Sassanid are very important to modern Iran. You could make the argument Achaemenids are not though.

No Persians are just Caucasus people whose nation began a lot like Mexico with Proto-Indo-Iranian migrations, similar to NW India.

gross
go back to guatemala

Bactrians and Sogdians invented Zoroastrianism. Persians developed it later.

Some Persians are white. Indians used to be, but I doubt there's any truly Aryan Indians left today, not even in the highest castes.

Mixing is tolerable within Europeans due to our relatively similar cultures and shared history, but shouldn't really be practiced on an Indo-European scale. It's true we share a foundation, but beyond that we've developed more or less independently of one another.

take that flag off
youre a disgrace

Are . Nationaliste irani bah nesveh nejadeh almani mituneh je vatan-dust baraje iran wa alman bashe?

>Checks flag
Wew

You are confusing Alans, Proto-Indo-Iranians, Scythians, and Sarmatians for the {Ancient Persians, Medes, Sogdians, and Bactrians}. The people I put {--} were not White, in the sense of being closely related to NW Europeans.

I was being deliberately vague for the sake of simplicity.

I use "white" as a term encompassing of Indo-Europeans, as opposed to simply Europeans.

DASS RIIIIIITE!!!

Iranian here. Khomeini rakhbar!!

Indo-European refers to languages. Original Indo-European speakers were various tribes throughout history of Southern Russian steppes, such as Yamnaya and Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture. Proto-Indo-Iranians migrated to NW India, Central Asia, and Iranian plateau, mixing with indigenous people but not enough to change genome entirely. Cultural impact was much stronger. Persians were indigenous people of Zagros Mountains with little Proto-Indo-Iranian input, about 16%

This is my iranian dad perfectly. Makes me cringe like fuck

GAY
A
Y

Persians, even during Pre-Islamic tines, were not Europeanin genotype or phenotype.

This. Iranians were never white. The plateua hasn't changed much genetically in 10k years according to DNA testing. It changed linguistically to Indo European languages (Persian etc) about 4K years ago.

Only the kshatria caste.

Pretty much this. Sogdians did have more Proto-Indo-Iranian input alongside Mongoloid, due to closer interactions with Proto-Indo-Iranians and East Asians. PamirI Tajiks have about 40% PII input alongside Mongoloid. They descend more from Sogdians.

d-do the women feel the same?
asking for a friend.

Iranians are better than whites though. Created more Great Nations and for longer periods than anyone else. Iran was utterly destroyed more recently in history but in a generation or two will be a developed country despite sanctions etc. In 1900 the country was one of the poorest and had only 10 million people. It is already contending for regional influence against the great powers. Have to get rid of corrupt mullahs first but eventually the country will truly be back on its feet. Most of Europe is overrated and only got to where it is because of geographical proximity to better nations and trade. Scandinavia is an example of this. They were chimping out in the tundra until pretty recently.

All that matters is we are closely related to the greatness of the Sassanids. The whole world should become Zoroastrian and embrace the light of Ohrmazd. Kartir Hangup had the right approach of persocuting all non-Zoroastrians. Submit to the holy fire and drop your cucking to Abrahamic filth. The divine fire wards Ahriman's encroaching darkness.

Iran needs hyper-nationalistic Zoroastrian theocratic monarchism, just like good old Sassanid times.

Iranians women love European features but they tend to prefer Persian culture. Like every country there are air headed sluts

>Persian nationalist
Sand nigger lives in Finland... Why don't you move back to your parents country and be nationalist there?

Sassanids were worse than the current government. Great militaristically and artistically but we don't need that shit back.

>Kartir Hangup
Kartir Hangirpe*
Damn tablet.

;_;

Because it's too corrupt and hard work and study doesn't pay off. What pays off is who your daddy is and how well you can pretend to be a regime loyalist. Modern Iran rewards bad behaviour only the worst people get ahead. It's not like the west where if you're honest and hard working you can succeed. Iran is ruined from the top down. I would love to go back but I have a wife and children to provide for. You wouldn't understand unless you had been through the same.

ITT: Western raised diaspora with identity issues thinking they are Iranian and know anything about present day Iran
Because once they start talking about their views in Iran they will be beaten, and then arrested and executed.

Zurvanite Zoroastrianism of the Sasan ruined it all by themselves. If they had followed the example set by earlier Zoroastrians they wouldn't have put Iranians off Zoroastrianism creating huge conversions to Christianity and Islam. The current Zoroastrians who remain in Iran were the ones persecuted by the Sasan but they survived.

I see this same thread come up over and over and over and the conversation is the exact same every single time with no updates, new information, or progress of any type.

You guys are sad. Leave Sup Forums and go do you own research, this place is no longer helping you.

Which Temple is that

Persians are the dominant ethnic group but not the only one, and so the name was changed from Persia to Iran, meaning Land of the Aryans, this I believe was also done around WWII, when that sort of rhetoric was at its height. So if someone says they're Persian, you can know they're a member of the Persian ethnic group, but if someone says Iranian, they could be Arab, Azeri, Turkmen, etc.

Yes pretty much

It was called Iran since Sassanid times. I have the blood of kings flowing through my veine, my Khvarenah burns bright.

We wuz kangz.

Most people who fall under the category "Persian" aren't Fars people. They are adopted Farsi as their primary language and thus became assimilated.
If you are not from Fars, you are not genetically "Persian".
Now as far as Iranians calling themselves "Persian", I have never heard anyone call themselves "Persian" unless they're referring to the fact they speak the language, or if they are referring to Irani's, Afghani's, and Tajiki's as a whole.

diaspora memes are the best desu

>No results on Google

Wut

Iran
name, from Persian Iran, from Middle Persian Ērān "(land) of the Iranians," genitive plural of ēr- "an Iranian," from Old Iranian *arya- (Old Persian ariya-, Avestan airya-) "Iranian", from Indo-Iranian *arya- or *ārya-, a self-designation, perhaps meaning "compatriot" (see Aryan).

etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=Iran

now that's what I call rekt.

Why are persian girls so much prettier than arab girls?

Because its like Japanese vs Chinese. Different Races

>we're no longer under arab rule...
The yoke's on you lol

well I thought is was like this
Persian = people of all the ethnicity who are living in the former Persian empire
Iranian = People who are living in the country of Iran and have Iranian citizenship

It is like, you can be European and German
the same way you can be Persian and Iranian
or Persian and Afghani
or Persian and Kurd from Turkey... and so on

>persian nationalists
go home if you love it so much you filthy fucking diaspora
i am okay with iranians though

Egyptian girls are superior to any of these sluts. Kek demands you take Egyptian wives