Redpilled martial arts

What's the most redpilled martial art, Sup Forums? Which would you like to learn/start with? For me, it's kick boxing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/bas-rutten-street-defense/
youtu.be/94WHfVyG_xw
youtu.be/ksJtH2CCCUY
youtu.be/GhIQn9wxH4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy bas ruttens big dvd of combat its covers both kickboxing and submission wrestling for mma.
All white males need the bas rutten stuff.

Muay thai. Kickboxing counts.
8 weapons greater than 4.

sage

Savate

Bas rutten workout is good for training your kickboxing combo techniques and building a comfortable cardio for fighting.

a gun

If your white just order the bas rutten stuff and train with a friend.

A gun is allways the best

The bas rutten dirty fighting techniques not mma and kickboxing stuff is available to watch for free on sites like jew tube.

You bellend. We're not talking about scoring points ya cunt it's for real world situations.

Not like you'd put yourself in any danger though.

Daily stormer has a link to the bas rutten street fighting techniques video.
dailystormer.com/bas-rutten-street-defense/

neet coon dough

Bas rutten has a suit to build those muscles while practicing your kickboxing and muay thai techniques.

this is a commercial thread

I went to Bas Rutten's gym for a summer. He's pretty fucked up from a lifetime of injuries but an amazing coach.

Most important martial art to learn IMO is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. If you don't at least know how to get back to your feet right if you hit the ground in a fight, you can get seriously fucked up or killed. Other than that boxing is the best for self defense. In a self defense situation you want to have both feet planted on the ground. Kickboxing is good when you have a nice flat mat you can circle around your opponent on.

Swedish guy
Heres a highlight video of a swedish ufc mma fighter youtu.be/94WHfVyG_xw

guns are for pussies without honor

a real man never uses a weapon and gives his opponent a handshake afterwards

I trained all forms of mma
Bjj class is good but people still need to know how to.throw a punch.
Plus you probally own some of the bas rutten products and would recomend them to other white guys to use to supplement their mma or bjj or kickboxing training at a real gym

Bas, you're sounding desperate. Face it, you're washed up.

There is only one red pilled sport amd I camt believe you fags have forgotten about it. I give you, Calcio Storico!

youtu.be/ksJtH2CCCUY

Bas rutten mma products are well worth the money except the sgreet fighting dvd.
The rest of his products is worth the price on them.
I just want to see more white guys able to kick ass.

Martial arts is a thing of the 80s, MMA is the only functional fighting discipline

MMA -- a combination of wrestling, BJJ, boxing, and Muay Thai. Greater than the sum of it's parts because you learn how to synergize each component with the other. It might not be exactly like street fighting, but it's pretty close and gets you in good shape as well.

Jeet Kune Do/The Way of the Intercepting Fist/The Art of Expressing the Human Body/

Really, the best martial art is to take from each what is most valuable and incorporate it into your own art. Do not be rigid. "Be like water, my friends."
Mah nigga.

mma is useless in a street fight because there are no rules on the street

Krav maga or aikido is better suited for that

Lol

Knowing how to throw a punch is important but knowing how to block and throw a counter punch is much more important. That's why I say boxing is better for self-defense, a good boxing coach will teach you better defense fundamentals than a kickboxing coach. There's many concepts in kickboxing that don't translate well to a streetfight

Identarian movement trains SANDA/SANSHOU which is kickboxing mixed with judo.
youtu.be/GhIQn9wxH4o

Aikido is useless against a person swinging punches or fighting back.
Aikido is for people who will never get in a real fight but want to feel confident.
Mma will teach you to actually fight.

Jeet kun do is a concept,bruce lee was a actor not a ufc champion.

>mma is useless in a street fight because there are no rules on the street
So poke the guy in the eye if you want, has nothing to do with mma, mma hardly has restrictions.