en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liev_Schreiber
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it gets a lot worse. Imagine how horrible sodom and Gomorrah was

I think you mean the best times

this is nothing, pedophelia isnt even normalized yet

what's up with hollywood and fucking underaged boys

that's a cute son

Those societies had to have become so degenerate there wasn't even a gasp of sanity in them and not a single soul in either city worth saving.

Perhaps there's a "peak degeneracy" point, where, once a civilization passes it, there is no possibility for recovery and it has to be purged with hellfire lest the cancer spread.

Dude...new world order hasnt even been established yet...just wait.

The bible says that in the end times, only the evil will be left in the world.

Confess and repent. Jesus is your lord and savior. He died for you.

Repeat after me
>The Slippery Slope is a fallacy

vimeo.com/26206906

And we're very fortunate we haven't reached that point yet, these cities were so horrible God destroyed them. I'm thankful everyday we haven't reached this point yet, really the only option is to go full Amish and seclude yourself from society,

Yes. Motus in fine velocior. This will all be over soon.

Brad and Angelina should be hanged for these crimes

>(((( liev ))))
>(((( schreiber ))))

>Munchausen Syndrome by proxy doesn't apply here

>This is perfectly natural

The bible says the nigger is a beast of the field, God gave man dominion over the beast and that includes the nigger, we shouldn't humanise them.

Are we in the most r-selected society ever?

We need to use the gay pride parades as target practice for our police, the more homos you get the more vacation days you get

There's literally nothing wrong with children dressing up.
Stop trying to micromanage everyone's life.

It's the trojan horse of Christianity letting Middle Eastern traditions invade the West in the first place that has led us to all this shit, you dumb fuck.

This is sick, that man has failed as a father.

i 100% unironically want adolf back.

That poor boy has taken 9000 miles of smelly brazilian dick up his holes, and it fucked his brain. Sad!

This. If Alfred the Great was a Pagan he would have taken back his Kingdom.

>This is fine

Why is Holywood always connected to so much weird shit going on with underage boys? It doesn't seem like much weird shit comes to light involving young girls. Always some weird shit with little boys.

I know my great grandfather fought in a war to preserve this fact.

Nice. So progressive these (((actors))) are!

It is.

>mfw we will never achieve such heights of civilization.
Why even live?

No. Hollywood is just a laughing stock.

Because it's controlled by the kikes, the bible calls them the synagogue of Satan, the Talmud says it's okay to have sex with a boy who's under 3. The Talmud is what Christ warned about when he said don't follow the doctrine of man but the commandments of God, and the kikes murdered him for this. It should be illegal to be a kike
If Judaism were a religion they would be a follower of God and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, they hate Christ so much they pretend he isn't even real they can't be called a religion.

Why do you morons perpetuate this bullshit? Europe was at it's peak when it was 100% Christian. It was the decay of Christianity and it's fall to modernism and humanism that led it to ruin. Stop trying to promote bullshit alternative history just because you're too lazy and stupid to actually learn the truth. You larping neopagans need to stop furiously wanking to your fantasies about odin and learn some real history.

>Be degenerate bi guy
>Love fucking qt twinks
>sucking cock is pretty fun too
>Love my gay friends and enjoy the company of some of those fruity motherfuckers
>See this
>Wish I could napalm all the gays away

I wish they could just fuck how they want in private and leave degeneracy out of it. We shouldn't have to accept everyone's life style. As fucked up as that sounds, when you try to adhere to "everyone's" morals you end up adhering to NONE.

No worries though Yeshua will be back soon enough for a righteous cleansing (probably taking me and all of you as well though)

Mandatory abortions for all liberals.

If you say that he's good you are a pedophile, so why is this allowed

>ID
>Gog

The bible warns about the fall of Europe

Leviticus 26:15
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

Leviticus 26:17
And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Leviticus 26:21
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Leviticus 26:25
And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Leviticus 26:38
And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up

What a coincidence that as Europe became atheist that it declined into what it is today! The bible predicted this thousands of years ago! God warned Moses of this, Moses probably didn't even know what Europe is!

>tfw your GF will never be that cute
How does Sup Forums usually deal with those feels?

Not an argument.

Girlfriends don't exist, you court a woman. The bible says treat a woman you're not married to as a sister if she's younger or a mother if she's older, this is why lust is such a terrible sin.
Court her and marry her and make her your wife

That's a very cute fishy

You can't prove it isn't.

>christcucks actually believe this shit
Christcucks seem to be more actove lately, is it that you've finally become aware that your religion is dying and it was only believable back when people were stupid enough to believe that of you didnt live your life the way a book says then a magic man who lives in the sky will put you under ground and set you on fire.

Your empire is falling but stop trying to take everyone else with you

I'M ON MY WAY TO HELL
I TRIED, GOD KNOWS THAT I TRIED

with patience

If Christianity dies, humanity dies.

We probably aren't in the end times, but we're certainly within the long, slow decline of the West. It's difficult to say how near we are to the nadir of the civilization, but it can't be far off.

Pic unrelated, I just like it.

If underage boys dressing up as slutty girls is wrong, I don't wanna be right

yes

Why did you quit trying?

this is sodom and gomorrah

SF and LA

Crossdressing is a sin, the bible says it's an abomination
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

If you let your kid dress like that I'm just going to assume you're a pedophile who enjoys seeing your children in hooker clothing.

Wtf lieb. I liked u

this

I think this man should be whipped, and hanged. We need to publicly execute homos, and sodomites.

They're all kikes like Liev Schreiber

>I let the Jews dress up my son and fuck him in the ass
wow

>There's literally nothing wrong with children dressing up

there is still a god damn line that need to be be drawn.. Kids want to put on a wig or shoes and laugh that you're now Tina and not Timmy, whatever it's fine. It's a kid playing dress like kids too. You don't slap them, call them a filthy faggot etc etc.

One of my friend got his son a play kitchen. Ok I'm not saying only girls should play with kitchen stuff. Hell if a guy can cook in real women always love it.

but that is night and day different from letting your son dress up like some random slut from a comic book movie and then parade around like some cartoon he-she hooker. No, just no. Children NEED limits and rules. Letting your son walk around in public cross dressed like he is Thailand boypussy should be well past a normal father's limit of acceptable behavior or dress.

So humanity was a state of death before christ?
How can you be so stupid. Are you willfully this stupid?

Kill yourself pedofag

Suddenly God is a clothes designer.

>feels more of a connection to her zoo than to the child she birthed
This is the problem with Soviet, God gave man dominion over the beasts what concern is it to us if the beasts overpopulate? You know what we do when the wolves overpopulated in British Columbia? We don't ask them to live in our homes and not to kill our dogs and cats, we shoot them. Why have we not done the same of the orientals and Africans?

Repent

What are morals and ethics? just fuck my shit up senpai

No, God created mankind and he had his followers since day one. Christianity has existed for 6,000 years it's just we changed our name from judaism to Christianity. The synagogue of Satan calls itself Jewish but they lie, the Kikes want you to call them Jews

Liev Schreiber is a jew.

End for (((them)))

hebes gonna hebe.

Do you know the story of S/G? Why God decided to smite them? It wasn't over degeneracy...

Hope she gets cancer again.

Satan has created his own personal cult (Islam) to assist the synagogue of Satan, we need to wipe out the kikes and the Muslims.

>when you try to adhere to "everyone's" morals you end up adhering to NONE

fuckin A

>I dress up my son and fuck him in the ass
fixed

>with Soviet
¿¿¿

Am i being trolled, is this a joke? Not even niggers are this stupid

Has anyone been to a Pride parade? Wondering if they're truly this degenerate.

Please don't respond to meme flags (eu, blm, faggot etc.)
If you feed them too many (You)s, their population will become dependent.

I wish I could save that kid from his horrible parents and give him a nice family who would treat him like a boy.

>Schreiber's mother, who now lives on an ashram in Virginia, was born into a working class household of communists in Brooklyn, New York; her family was Jewish, descended from Polish and Ukrainian immigrants.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liev_Schreiber

I meant to type society but my iPad changed it. Sorry about that

>Are you some sort of bigot?
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

this
Who cares what this kike faggot does to his little kiklet

Yeah I realised after he's just shitposting. This is a serious thread, mankind is in danger we need to accept God's word, he sent his only begotten son and he died for us, we were given the greatest gift we could ever hope for. We can't let it go to waste

>The slippery slope isn't rea-

Not THAT far, but they are pretty bad.

DCdefeatsMarvel.jpg

Just because I don't want the state to micromanage morality it doesn't mean I'm a pedo

Unless we stop (((them))) and get our collective shit together, yes.

Moar

Of course not, we should welcome homosexuals with open arms, they're just people like you and me

I saved this, thanks that's a great image

God dammit America

>God's word, he sent his only begotten son and he died for us

ayy, you realize the origin of this religion?

that's a pretty damn good costume

quit posting this cuck shit. it's disgusting i don't care if you put a merchant in there