I've been hanging around here for about 6 months - and its true, I admit...

I've been hanging around here for about 6 months - and its true, I admit, i've seen some smart commentary by some smart peoples - (Globally) - it can at times, however, get a little repetitive, - Jew this, Nigger that, Bitch the other - SJW mother fuckers, Kill any cunt that is'nt me and so on and so forth -

Nevertheless, its somewhat amusing and objectively critical at times -

I pretty much concur with the vast majority of comments that are presented here - and it gives me hope -

However ........ can any of you oldfags who have been living here for ever enlighten me - has anything that has ever been ranted about here - been actioned or made any sort of real difference out where it matters ? Away from the keyboard.

Or is it all just an exercise in in intellectual jerking off. If it is - whats the fucking point ?

Hal Turner

we bombed isis

President Trump

Nice blog faggot

Sage

Dude, did you see the Presidential election last year? Or Brexit, for that matter (although your cucked gov't fucked that one up).

No, most people on this site are basement dwelling losers. Only 1% have made difference away from the keyboard.

Fuck off Scotland, nobody likes you cunts.
Reminder: Every UK flag you see acting like a cunt is actually Scottish.

t. Faggot

He's not talking about you, the rest of the people here. Most of which won't do anything apart from the keyboard.

Can I find your cave on goygle maps?

Anyone can call anyone a faggot. Maybe I just struck a cord you're a basement dwelling loser.

That's part of the beauty of weaponized autism. They don't have to do anything more than meme.

>jews this

Repetitive but 100% called for.

>taking the bait
That was easy, I'd be surprised if you made it out of your room to piss in the morning.

We can only speculate and raise a mild raucous from the Internet, the real power players will continue to put their plans into motion just as they always have. One of the only things Sup Forums has made me 100% sure of is how much we don't know about the methods and reach of the political elite

As the popularity grows, the more the shills target. These days you have to weed through a veritable shill forest to find the meaty threads.

Is that an English Bull Terrier?
I had one as a kid and they have the biggest balls and an asshole that looks like a mushroom. Very weird looking dogs.

>mfw he turned out to be an FBI informant

that was my first redpill

But you see, that makes us really good if we can manage to do it.

I had a woman tell me recently that I will never be respected or well regarded because I'm a """rayciss""". She said I'll always be looked at like "that david duke guy or whatever his name is." I laughed at her, and then explained how I had already manipulated her organization to implement 3 different changes. The power comes from being right, and knowing how to convince people. They don't have to respect me. They just have to do what I think they should do.

I made difference on your moms chin

It appears you took my bait.

Trumpfag

My Mom is a transexual black Gay

Racist

Tell it to the judge dude.

>Or is it all just an exercise in in intellectual jerking off. If it is - whats the fucking point ?
95% of it is and it makes no fucking sense. Most users on Sup Forums are degenerate underage scumbags whom if you gave them a gun they'd shoot up their schools and mudskins pretending they're white. Sup Forums has rarely made any impact on the real world. All they ever accomplished is feeding msm with articles to sell to the left.