Have you seen the shit vid google put out

youtube.com/watch?v=Su9gQTITzv8
Look at the views compared to the dislikes. Youtube is totally deleting dislike man.
I'm a negro and I'm done their shit fully. And you should be too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lp_x6rnPGLQ
youtube.com/user/Google/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
youtube.com/watch?v=nGwz1s1E1aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>comments are disabled for this video

Why do they always do this? This video is attempting to speak on oppression, but silences any dialog that people might have. More narrative controlling BS.

>tfw I had 6 niggers lynched in my county

This nigger is whining about lynchings?

Give me a fucking break. He should go cry about the lynchings his nigger people are currently doing to this day in apefrica.

Jewgle will never learn. Time to boycott. I'm changing my homepage to duckduckgo.

>comments are disabled for this video

here's your answer

Jewgle is at it again, goddamn.

duckduckgo for now...

Google must be destroyed.

we should make a tongue-and-cheek response video to this that has some fakey white guy saying how we "need to have a serious conversation" about how niggers are commit hugely-disporportionate numbers of crimes in the US.

Blacks are literally the human version of pit-bulls.

Google is controlled by the (((them))).
So we also need to gas Google along with the rest of (((them))).

I have some gmail accounts. Do they get shekels if I keep using them?

This guy is a leftisit (not the insane kind) and he takes a fucking huge shit on jewgle and rapfugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=lp_x6rnPGLQ

>not having been using duckduckgo since forever
baka desu

Can't they take comfort in the proportionately massive numbers of whites they murder today? Is that something we should talk about?

The data they gain on you will never be deleted, will always be tied to you as a person, and the models they make of your mind will be exponentially more accurate every year. I don't think they will limit the power this gives them to targeted ads. They are openly far left on every issue and in that camp politics is everything and everything is political, plus they see noncultists as morally defect subhumans.

youtube.com/user/Google/videos

>WHAT THE FUCK?!!
WHAT THE FUCK?!!
>WHAT THE FUCK?!!
WHAT THE FUCK?!!
>WHAT THE FUCK?!!
WHAT THE FUCK?!!

weren't more whites than blacks lynched every year after 1910 or 1920?

it was just a thing people used to do to criminals (or alleged ones), not just GET THE DARKIE

Americas biggest mistake is that they didnt kill every single nigger in their country.

Damn, this is getting wicked!

I've been keeping a private journal offline to house all my non-shitposting ideas and then shitpost opposites on the net in support of my country.

Then my actual beliefs start surfacing without me even making mention or alluding to my honest opinion, still supporting my country, except different.

There's no going back, I've been steamrolled!

Did you put toys up your ass as a kid.

why was that the first thing you wanted to respond with?

wtf is it with everyone's infatuation with my sexual orientation as if that explains my political stance?

get a fucking life dude!

fuck off idiots

Google is based.

They slap search results for this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo

because its so easy to say every 6-8 months blacks murder more than 100 years of lynchings. also most of the niggers that were lynched raped or were criminals in some way.

This Is a serious thread. Take your racist BS somewhere else

The beast will consume all

Fuck off nigger lover

I'm tires of these people taking advantage of their "history" and using it like they were lynched or enslaved, and getting free scholarships. Its unfair

Fucking white trash cunt

>Google rules of operation
>rule 2 don't be evil XD lol geek culture xDDDD

Fucking loser. You probably live inside your parents basement

>4million views
>only a few thousand ratings

horseshit

Hand over your flesh and a new world awaits you, we demand it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGwz1s1E1aw

There is nothing worse than being a nigger or a nigger lover. Kys and do the white race a favour

it's not about history, dumbass. It's about the systemic racism that black people experience every fucking day. Read a book you stupid drumpfkin and check your white privilege.

>using flag ironically

Nigger with a 101 IQ is basically god tier. Pretty much just walk in and sit down, you're hired.

They've already mapped everyone that is a Trump supporter and probably branded everyone that doesn't agree with the Google-Obama strategy, an extremist

Well, they were good at one point but now they're just creepy as fuck

If you look at twitter, they can even tell you how much your audience makes per year, they get this from sources other than twitter data at analytics.twitter.com, google is like 100x more potent

Dude I'm black.
I'm on the same side. I hate all of these stupid cunts that are trying to oppress you white people even though we weren't oppressed nowadays

Why the heck this video has Polish subtitles for?!... As a Pole I don't have any business with that!

what search engine can i use instead of google?
it really pisses me off how these companies grow to the point where using their services is inescapable and then reveal their true colors

truly despicable.
but ya, redpilled search engines, browsers, jewgle alternatives?

GTFO MY PLANET!!!!

Duckduckgo or startpage.

startpage (((((((((enchanced))))))))) by google.

Or use the deep web.
Use tor

Weak b8
Everyone knows nig privilege is the only privilege, just ask university of Michigan

startpage acts as a "man in the middle" between you and google.

>Using KikeKikeGo
>Owned by Israelis

I use startpage and yandex but definitely wish !bangs were used on startpage.

It's what they did to rapists and pedos. Just happens that a disproportionate number of nogs rape.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

LOL!