Is the Muslim Brotherhood /ourbrotherhood/?

>"This Absolute Turning Point In Saudi Policy [Against The Islamic Streams] Grants These Islamic Streams A Golden Opportunity To Distance Themselves Clearly And Completely From Salafist Islam"

>"Despite the fact that the Sunni Islamic stream in the shape of the Muslim Brotherhood first originated in an open and liberal environment and among the educated classes in the [research] institutes and at the modern universities, it was the following generations of [branches] of Islam, since the 1960s and 1970s, that were taken by the madness of Wahhabi Salafism, which penetrated [their ideology] to the point where the two merged.

>"This absolute turning point in Saudi policy [against the Islamic streams] grants these Islamic streams a golden opportunity to distance themselves clearly and completely from Salafist Islam, and to return to the place from whence the reformist movement's legacy blossomed, with Jamal Al-Din Al-Afghani, Muhammad Abduh, Muhammad Rashid Rida,[6] and others who were among the pioneers of Islamic reform.

>"Of course, many – among them my father Sheikh Rashid Al-Ghannouchi – would not agree to assume a position like that [which I have expressed in this article]. On the contrary, it is likely that it would be met with great reservations. However, in my opinion, this is the most appropriate and correct position, if the enlightened Islamists want to free themselves from many of the intellectual and political fetters. This is the future direction that is needed for the Islamic world in general and for the Arabs in particular. "

memri.org/reports/sumaya-al-ghannouchi-daughter-rachid-al-ghannouchi-saudi-arabia-muslim-brotherhood-mb-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM
youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA
youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpu_PV3BTfI
freebeacon.com/national-security/muslim-brotherhood-leaders-hosted-at-state-department/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/IUENL
washingtonpost
archive.is/kjZo6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No faggot they aren't. They're the most dangerous kind of Muslims for your kind. They're the jews of Islam.
Most Islamic organizations and Islamic figureheads in the west are associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.
Despite being recognized as a terrorist organization by Most Arab countries aside from Qatar, America and the majority of EU are still welcoming them with open hands.

Also, ((( Memri ))), seriously?

We are already work to destroy Islam from within...

youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM

I hate KSA so much. They destroy Islam.

LOLZ

I posted the wrong link...

She will bring Islam into the modern times....

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA

Sorry Alahhaha.. You will not win....

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M

>supporting a religion that can't handle simple bantz

The muslim brotherhood is based as fuck
Nice try Al-Saud
The Saudi government has no religious authority whatsoever. They're a bunch of secularist kuffar illegitimately ruling muslim land.
iA the people of Arabia will overthrow them and establish an islamic government. Then united we will liberate Filistine and retake Al-Quds

Obviously, the new female Muslim prophet of our modern times...

DELET THIS

Shut up dude, I am Palestinian, leave us out of your militarist garbage. We want freedom, not subjugation to a different master. Iranians like you have no clue about the realities of the Arab world nowadays. Arabs feel little kinship with each other, much less with Iranians.

muslims are worthless sjw's by nature.
If its not PC enough for them they blow themselves up, and Good fucking riddance.

>Muslim anything
>based

Bomb yourselves, you worthless shitty sandniggers.

Prepare your angus....

>I am Palestinian
>Lives in the US
It doesn't matter what you think and want. You speak of western values, which have no place in a muslim majority country and amongst the muslim Filistini people in the muslim world. It is clear you are either a larper or an apostate.
You also do not speak for Filistinis in Filistine.
It's about Islam. Nothing more. Nothing less.
iA Filistine and Al-Quds will be returned to the muslims.
And apostates such as yourself will be executed.

Fuck off and die you goat fucking sand serpent.

Hijabs are hideous

Spoken like a true murdering Muslim sand monkey...

>
>>I am Palestinian
>>Lives in the US
>It doesn't matter what you think and want. You speak of western values, which have no place in a muslim majority country and amongst the muslim Filistini people in the muslim world. It is clear you are either a larper or an apostate.
>You also do not speak for Filistinis in Filistine.
>It's about Islam. Nothing more. Nothing less.
>iA Filistine and Al-Quds will be returned to the muslims.
>And apostates such as yourself will be executed.

:D

[email protected]

Sometimes, it really does work just that easy....

Saudimanis correct.
MB is the most subversive muslim group out there.
There is a reason why most Muslim countries ban them.
Ask why UAE banned CAIR and MB.

>praying to Allah for the death of a kaffir = threatening to kill them yourself
Amerifats are truly stupid. But regardless good thing Amerifat government can't do anything to me where I live :D

>Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, and Egypt
>Currently governed by muslims
top kek

Here's Mohammed being fucking in the ass by a pig.

We know their weakness now....

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpu_PV3BTfI

that significant moment in history when even Saudis have become geniuses compared to burger brainlets

You can't even imagine our power levels...

Well, they certainly are (((your))) guys.

مش دة القاضى الخول اللى هرب باين وكان بيطلع ف الجزيرة يقول ان المحكمة الدولية هتقبض على السيسى؟

Alright dude, luckily your wet dream will never happen.

The globalists split into two factions now, the anglosphere vs the Saudi's and China.

Explains the anti-jew memes everywhere (Muslims hate Jews) and also the anti-westernism everywhere. Also explains why to a Lib Christian = Bad but Muslim = Good.

Western nations in the EU/US and Canada have problems with traitors who sell out to either group (Bushes = Saudi's, Clintons = China).

Btw, I am actually half Palestinian and go to Ramallah all the time. Literally no one there wants to be subjugated by Syrians or Egyptians or something.

هو تقريبا
>المستشار وليد شرابي قاض مصري وهو المتحدث باسم قضاة من أجل مصر وعضو جبهة الضمير والمدير الإقليمي لمنظمة(((هيومان رايتس مونيتور)))، ظهر ينتقد انقلاب 3 يوليو 2013 في مصر الذى قاده وزير الدفاع عبدالفتاح السيسي على الرئيس محمد مرسي أول رئيس مدني منتخب.

هو اة صح بتاع قضاة من اجل زبى. ياكش يكون دلوقتى بيمسح حمامات فى اسطنبول

>>المستشار وليد شرابي قاض مصري وهو المتحدث باسم قضاة من أجل مصر وعضو جبهة الضمير والمدير الإقليمي لمنظمة(((هيومان رايتس مونيتور)))، ظهر ينتقد انقلاب 3 يوليو 2013 في مصر الذى قاده وزير الدفاع عبدالفتاح السيسي على الرئيس محمد مرسي أول رئيس مدني منتخب.

Google translate:

I have a very small cock but I masturbate 5 times a day for Allah

>muslims are worthless sjw's by nature.
yeah that's why it's perfectly legal according to sharia law to beat your wife if she refuses to have sex.

Good evening to all of the Islamosphere!

>Former Egyptian Judge Waleed Sharaby the spokesman for "Judges for Egypt", a member of "The Consciousness Front" and the local head of "Human Rights Monitor" that got famous when he opposed the coup done by General El-Sisi against Muhammed Morsi the first democratically elected civilian president.

Basically, another Ikhwan member.
PS: Ikhwan Muslimeen=The Muslim Brotherhood
pic related it's him

Fuck - where is he? """US Permanent Missions to the Organisation of American States"""?

Okay, they were in State Department of USA.
freebeacon.com/national-security/muslim-brotherhood-leaders-hosted-at-state-department/

>Muslim prayers in Congress after discussing anti-coup measurements for Egypt.

ALOHA SNACKBAR!

When the ISIS supporting nigger obama was in power...

ISIS = Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html

Let's archive it

>huffingtonpost com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
archive.is/IUENL
>washingtonpost com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
archive.is/kjZo6

>Those Burgers in the thread thinking they can trigger us on Sup Forums with some badly drawn pictures...
You do realize that the kind of "Muslims" that go on Sup Forums are not the same kind that go Allahu-Akbar-boom right?
Kek keep 'em rolling bois

We got them Castrated in Tunisia , they're still second in power , but liteerally politicly castrated , for good , i feel sorry for egypt though ... you wer great once ...

>Kek keep 'em rolling bois
Sure thing senpai.

doki doki, dune coon san~

>The muslim brotherhood is based as fuck
Care to elaborate on why ? This movement seems like it's heading nowhere to me, I have the feeling it's more about political power than Islam.

>And apostates such as yourself will be executed.
And there, you just became worse than wahhabis.

I see what you did thar....

ISIS is better than MB, right? Retard...

This was the castration?

>Loli is not the same as pedophilia: the religion.
Is that the contest down in Texas where the two rags were gunned down by the FBI before they could even get near the building?

>not the same kind that go Allahu-Akbar-boom
So what you're saying is you're the typical NEET Muslim for not wanting to go boom?
Honestly I don't know how to feel about this. All I can picture now is a fedora-tipping muzzie.
I have several questions about this.

>Is that the contest down in Texas where the two rags were gunned down by the FBI before they could even get near the building?

Ragheads had their scarfs on way too tight...

I like seeing them frenetically spam pictures thinking it can somehow "hurt" me althought I stand for hours straight in worship; and withstand hunger, thirst and lust to please the divine. It probably comes from a 15 year old that cries at night because he got bantered in high school.
White people am I right

>fedora-tipping muzzi
I sense it won't make much sense, but explain yourself.

Americans or proxies sliding a thread about the truth of MB and CAIR. Completely retards. Don't want to know why Ted Cruz wants MB considered like a terror group...

Nobody cares. Your religion is fucking gay.

You have a search-engine, right?
Just google "fedora tipping" and then you have your comparison. Christ.

Americans wouldn't care about your MB if you stayed in your own goddamn countries playing tiddlywinks with each other. But you're making it our problem, so of course we're calling you out on your shit.

Everyone knows that Muslims are screw up terrorist fagots...

Why not simply exterminate all of them.

I'm an ethnic Portuguese in a country 0,3% muslim. The screenshot of the tablet above gives my utc timezone, idiots.a chamarem-me de mouro filhos da puta

>this nigger is seriously criticizing democratically elected Morsi and legitimizing the violent military coup led by Saudi puppet Al Sisi
Fuck off (((Al Saud)))

So I was right.

>exterminate all of them
>after going through all the trouble of trainning and arming them
was this always part of your plan ?

I really hate Saudi-Arabia, the leaders, the fundamentalism and ofc the support of terrorism and wahhabism.
Yet I must admit that Saudi anons are pretty humorous and quite eloquent polfags.
So how is this even possible, are you Saudi flags all proxies or foreigners in an internet cafe?

>was this always part of your plan ?

Obama's old plan for terrorist Muslims no longer matters....

>>I really hate Saudi-Arabia, the leaders, the fundamentalism and ofc the support of terrorism and wahhabism.

that makes you bro-tier Hans

I'm not sure how aware Sup Forums are to this but the leader of the muslim brotherhood in europe is based in Dublin. His name is Hussein Halawa. He preaches at the Clonskeagh Mosque in South Dublin.
His son is currently imprisoned in Egypt for trying to overthrow their government.
The liberal media and Amnesty International are trying to paint him as some sort of hero.
Ibrahim Halawa is a Radical Islamist.