How close are we to some rogue scientist creating a genetically modified microorganism/virus to target nonwhites?

How close are we to some rogue scientist creating a genetically modified microorganism/virus to target nonwhites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
reason.com/archives/2006/03/10/government-kills-blacks-with-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ebola is already in action somewhat

If somebody does such a thing, pls call it "black death" again. HUGE opportunity here.

topkek

Not gonna happen, ever. Biotech is a naked emperor.

Biotech is Godzilla

You misspelled 'goyim'.

Give it some time

No braaaap shit please.

Humans are much more genetically similar than you think.
A disease that kills blacks will most definitely also kill whites.
Hell even other mammilian diseases have caused scares when spread to humans. Remember swine flu? Bird flu?
In other words: this will never happen.

HIV/AIDS
Works great against faggots also.

BBBBBRAAAAAAAAP
snnffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that.

This is much more likely to happen to Europeans/whites and it wouldn't surprise me if it has already happened in some way. Males are far more feminine now than in the past, so maybe some intentional meddling has been happening.

I would donate to this cause

>Males are far more feminine now than in the past
Pretty awesome, right?

You somehow have to engineer it not to mutate. This is really fucking hard/impossible at least right now, since every single organism on earth benefits from mutating and it will be hard to come up with something all by ourself.
>Humans are much more genetically similar than you think.

It nevertheless should be possible to engineer something that binds to certain features only blacks posses and trigger a toxin somehow. If this would work black people without that strain of DNA will prevail however, so one needs to find a feature that encapsulates a lot of the symptoms in humans we try to purge. (Intelligence i.e.)

As someone with a B.Sc. in Biotechnology what you are saying about targeting a race would be an extensive research and maybe a mix of viruses would work better because of al the small targets that in might require, and trying to know what proteins bind to those receptors much more specific than another race, being lethal enough and with a high spread potential without getting resistant.. etc etc soooo you would need a lot of money and time to acomplish that but I think its somewhat plausible

How would you solve the mutating issue? Even Viruses mutate pasively dont they? And suddenly we have something that gets everyone not just blacks.

Bruh we've been playing Plague Inc for years now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
Working on it
t. Bio-chemist

Fucking roaches
POP THE BUBBLES!

Niggers are disproportionately represented in STD infections across the board. The new drug-resistant venereal bioweapons presently emerging kills degenerates fast regardless of race, creed or color, it just so happens that the vast majority of targets happen to be niggers, fags and kikes.

There are unique genes within each race. Create a virus or something that will target specifically that genes. Ergo, a virus that will target ONLY black people, etc. Now, one would have to create many strands to infect the various different races abroad, but it is completely possible. There was a news story I read a while back about an accusation against Israel claiming that they were making "Arab targeting" bioweapons.

More than likely, I'd think something like this is already in the works within some countries that aren't politically correct. With that being said, I wouldn't expect to actually see something until WW3 happens or a big financial crisis (this is so forces won't be successfully utilized towards finding a cure.)

>big financial crisis

will not be solved by more dead people, no matter what race. But interesting thoughs. I actually never though about it already existing.

I can only get so erect. Is that even possible?

>Thinking that's just white men and not all men of any race
>Not thinking we are finally heading back to the times of the Greek.
If your cock is below average you should just become a sissy trap. Let all us above average men take the woman and the sissies at least can be fuck meat when woman are pregnant.

>below average = sissy
>above average = bull
What if I'm average, user?

You get no sissy but allowed to reproduce with a woman just in case you produce a bull or a sissy.

It's actually very easy. Medications are prescribed differently on the basis of ethnicity background as different medications have different effects and results on different ethnicity backgrounds.

You can literally manufacture a concoction to cause the general populous of Sub Saharan Africans to suffer convulsions, internal brain hemorrhaging and ultimately death within 24 hours. Go read up on sickle cell to get you started.

you're a faggot, there's a ted talk about gene editing and it's evil perspectives.

Yeah, who knows. It would need the right environment to be released though. Think about it, if someone or some company spends millions of dollars creating something like this (think (((them)))), then they're going to want it to be successful. This means that they're going to want it to take out as many people as possible. In order for this to happen, this means they will have to prevent countries from working together to create a vaccine. This means they need to do this during a world war or possibly during a financial crisis so resources become scarce.

Now, I'm only assuming about the price and I have no idea about how much something like this would even cost to produce. I can only assume that testing and research would cost a lot. Then again, I could be entirely wrong and it could be cheap as hell to make.

>target gene that allows niggers to be only ones to get sickle cell anemia
>give them all nigger-only Ebola
>all die off within a matter of weeks
>Mexicans freak out knowing they're next and leave the USA
>more money for whites than we know what to do with it
>crime decreases by 98% overnight
>welfare usage drops to 0%
>student test scores make USA top on all charts again with no intellectual drain
>we kick out the kikes after other manipulatable hordes are gone
>have actual utopia without useless niggers and no Mexicants to drain resources or do criminal stuff

Sounds like a perfect world, m8.

>tfw you get no sissy, and have to put up with the vaginal jew 24/7
Awww man, this place sucks.
I hate it here

Bird flu only affected asian people.
Swine food only latinos.

Some scientist already came up with that bud. Except it wipes out all of us.

Sleep well.

Working my fingers to the bone! I just need funding.

It has already been done

Like the Chinks aren't already working on it. A Han-only world is their ideal condition.

You'd have to create something that targets sequences which will are most likely to produce a certain phenotype (brown eyes, black hair, black skin) etc. It is already in place but you just don't know about it.
t. Geneticist

nice Sepultra reference.

What do you think AIDS is?

Release it. Can you make one that attacks Ashkenazi Jews too?

Never heard of him, I guess ?

>How close are we to some rogue scientist creating a genetically modified microorganism/virus to target nonwhites?
I'm pretty sure they already exist and are kept for WW3.
I think a sterility virus would be much worse.

Just happy to do my part, user

Weaponized sickle-cell anemia?

FUCKING MADAGASCAR

good bum

You mean Dead Kennedys

Look at the state of the world and be honest with yourself. They are gloating now about
Whites becoming a minority within decades. Would it really matter if it did mutate?

Any Super Virologists reading this, dump what you have in the Jewish Communities and
let nature take its course.

right on. I was not aware of the earlier derivation. Jello is a skeezy SF libtard though.

also
>keep that tight asian pussy

Kek. The deep state is not so bad after all

reason.com/archives/2006/03/10/government-kills-blacks-with-a

How here would love to sniff pic related's farts?

PNAC doctrine called for this without specifying the target. I think once you wish for something like this, it will be developed and then used against YOU.

People are over thinking it. All you have to do is create an airborne virus that feeds off of melanin, so while everyone can catch it, it's only fatal to increased melanin counts.

I'm doing my thesis on molecular genetics and the idea that we can target a specific subset of humans using sequence-specific molecular machine (i.e. CRISPR Cas-9, or rather future iterations similar to it)is far less improbable than most would think. There are highly conserved domains within homogenous ethnic groups that could be used as a trigger of sorts to activate pathology of some kind. The problem being that there is also significant variation within ethnic groups as well. Ex. A pathogen specifically virulent to sandniggers and East Africans may not be as effective with west Africans. It's a few decades away unless a number of white nationalist men become involved in the fields of biochemistry, molecular biology, and probably CS. Given that these fields are dominated by indians, it might just be a pipe dream.

>Darkskin killer developed and deployed.
>Shiny White people start dying from it despite Muh Pewruhtee.
>Some darks and muds immune.
>Brownskins blamed, of course.

yep, that is the best thing I have read all day.

Just kill arab muslims but also kill the ones living in the West who refuse to convert to Christianity. Kill arab muslims in britain france sweden austria denmark usa germany etc

How do you define "white" anyway huh burger

NANOMACHINES, SON

it's called lactose

aids is actually
/ourdisease/
>kills blacks
>kills gays

95%+ of European Origin

I tried believe me I tried. The big problem is that to a virus it's hard to differentiate between two types of humans. If you could make it so that a virus only targeted certain genetic flags then it wouldn't take long for it to mutate and attack those who you don't want it to attack. The best we can do is to make a virus to target certain Africanized characteristics in a human being like higher blood pressure but that could inadvertently kill non Africans with higher than average blood pressure. The biggest differences between humans is not physical but mental and we don't have viruses that can determine the intelligence or intentions of an individual.

If you could point me to a set of genes that are only found in non whites that are unique enough to avoid confusion and friendly fire incidents then I'll get right on it.

>*BRAP*

I've seen threads on this subject before and I hope it's soon.

My idea/dream goes like this...

I would become rich somehow (since it's my fantasy doesn't matter how [usually through a security company]) then begin to have "my people" begin a search throughout the entire Western world (white world) for virologists, chemists, biologists and other such fields. Once we confirmed that they would be up for such an endeavor I would bring them to a top of the lab and have them create viruses that focus on Blacks, Arabs, Chinese (ethnic Han), Indians (poos), Hispanics and Jews.

Once they create or change a virus that spreads like the common cold or the flu and can kill like Ebola, but dies out as easily with no host (in fear of any mutations) but attacks only these races and can be spread through the water supply (to be easily controlled) or spread through water dispersant at large gatherings or through "crop dusting" would do well I think.

I would keep it secret for a couple of years to test it in small villages in Europe and small towns in the the USA and the rest of the White world, to make sure it doesn't mutate to harm Whites. If after about 2-3 years of these live tests and no whites are injured (full blooded at least) I would begin releasing it throughout all of Europe and the "Five Eyes" to solve our problem once and for all.

And in the alternative, I would do the same, but one that sterilizes them instead of killing them.

Let's get a kickstarter going m8s

I would like to add to my post a couple of things.

You would have to make multiple viruses since one won't work against everything. And if you use genetic markers like predisposition to Tay-Sachs for (jews) and Sickle Cell Anemia for blacks and other genetic markers for each race. I am not an expert in the topic at all, but I'm sure it would only take a handful of dedicated men with enough resources and time to create something that is capable of doing something like that.

do it soon before the chinks genetically engineer themselves into superhumans

We're trying user, we just need more of us, and the resources to make it a reality.

The impossible 100 years ago is an everyday affair now, we keep going, it'll happen in time.

I hope dumb white people do this, the disease mutates and starts killing them as well lel

Genoweapon data will be held by Israelis and possibly still some white South Africans. IIRC they worked together on it during Apartheid.

We need this to happen.

>disease that kills everybody with less than 2% neanderthal dna

That'd do it.

(((they're))) a few decades ahead of you user

wtf I love jews now

What if after we create a virus(shitmius disease) to target non whites, it actually makes them smarter and turns us into violent barbarians, and we go planet of the apes. And since the intelligent will die, that means the Browns would die and the savage violent whites would inherit the earth

Judging by the amount of control the communists currently have in academia? Not as close as we are to a rogue scientist creating a genetically engineered virus to target himself (white)

And thinking that he's doing good the entire time.

>MFW I went out, got drunk, and this thread still exists

Thanks guys.

nu pol doesnt check trips. this is cultural genocide. checked.

Your world is best world.

Need to make it target the sickle-cell gene or something, melanin production thing or the like

>create virus that targets all of humanity
> Declare white ethnostate and only distribute cure there before the release of the virus

nigga if u try that shit EVERYONE
will spread it to whites u dumb ass bitch
racist fuck fuck you rushin yo shelters with earthquakes quasar pyschic remote viewers
fuck you

>check_em.png

>uses a JPG with no transparency

Fucking redditfag

Sounds like a stupid idea to me and I'm white.

Maybe we already have it. Maybe we're just waiting for the white population to shrink just a little more before we release it, so there is plenty of room and it'll be longer before we have to use it again.

>How close are we to some rogue scientist creating a genetically modified microorganism/virus to target nonwhites?
By responding to your question, anyone could contract AIDS.

You don't even have to reinvent it again. Just import it from the caucasus region in Russia, it's still there.

just cut off international ties and viola

>Humans are much more genetically similar than you think
BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING KIKE

Whites have made their own modernized DNA sequence, with 6 replicatable DNA molecules instead of 4.

We can make a virus that targets your family.

Would have been closer if you let south Africa do its thing.

My man