>you will never go back in time to stop your parents from coming to America
>you will never be born in Poland
>you will never be surrounded by beautiful women of your same tribe
>you will never live in a homogeneous society
>you will never go to soccer riots
>you will never go to anti-Islam riots and great displays of ethno-nationalism

why live?

tylko wracaj do polski, glupki

but user, if my grandparents stayed in poland they wouldn't have survived, and neither would their children

True poles realize that their country is kind of shit

I bet you're some german mutt that thinks catholicism and alcohol are too "degenerate"

Modern Catholicism is as degenerate as anything else

>homogeneous society
Polish whores burn the coal any chance they can get.

jew detected

>you had to have been a kike in 1939 to get BTFO in poland

lel burgers

someone gib original pic

Eheheh.

God bless Polska. When you go to Cleveland there's obviously a lot of trash, but still a lot of the grandchildren and great-children of Polish, Italian, Irish, and others who came here LEGALLY. They are up there quietly fighting the good fight, running owning family businesses and teaching their children not to be niggers.
>you will never go to anti-Islam riots and great displays of ethno-nationalism
I think we will get the chance soon.

Im glad the pole way back in my family moved to America because he married into a line of Finns who were Lutheran, and not cucktholic corruption.

>You will never go back in time to stop your ancestors from allowing poland to ship off their jews here.
>You will never go back into time and instruct your ancestors to ignore france and conquer the slavs and fumigate the shtetls.

Poland is the most Pro Europe country of europe

You realize this is Poland you are talking about right?

The one in Eastern Europe?

This meme that Poland is a great place to be has got to end. It's moved beyond meme into an ugly lie.

There are Poles in Cleveland? Are they violent there as well?

This is a very Jewish reply.

They'd probably have starved to death if they remained in Poland, consider yourself lucky.

What's wrong with Poland? It just got its God Emperor, who will purge the commies and bring about white utopia together with Trump.

You could move to Poland, learn the language, and integrate.

You'll never be Polish yourself, but your children would be, and if you prove yourself to be a contributing member of society then I would imagine you'd be accepted just fine.

This too. I have Polish online friends who I often feel sorry for, because they're poor as fuck and have poor as fuck people problems.

I am literally 100% Polish, both my parents were Polish immigrants, and I speak the language and am also borderline alcoholic. I have also been there multiple times

So many jews with polish last names in america, its a goddamn crime
Most of them are swarthy as shit too