Brit/pol/ - The Last Monarch edition

>Cabinet 'united' over EU transitional deal (including ongoing free movement)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680738

>UKIP loses control of its only council
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40691149

>Goldman Sachs boss says a "significant" EU transitional deal required ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40677329

>Vince Cable: WE MACRON NOW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680626

>Baroness Hale appointed as UK's first female top judge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293

>Government borrowing went up last month
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40679277

>Five-year-old girl fined £150 for lemonade stand
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOQ3_9J43eY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOFI14NIrPk
youtu.be/8d9C5KHP5z0?t=57
youtube.com/watch?v=ah2NgBVC1ps
youtube.com/watch?v=YC8FET-EGVM
twitter.com/_coinz/status/888885496117694464
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40692782
youtu.be/TEleUc-_MoI
youtube.com/watch?v=RXkqayAc6Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck my dicks britbongs

Required reading for non-immigrants.

>Mhe Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminster (1259), the Statute of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statute of Westminster (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statute of Rhuddian (1284).

>Darcy v Allein (1603), the Case of Prohibitions (1607), Bushnel's Case (1670), Cf. Rex v Filer (1722), Bluet v Needs (1736), Rex v Gardner (1739), Malloch v Eastly (1744), Wingfield v. Stratford, (1752), Entick v Carryington (1765), Wingfield v. Stratford (1752), cf. Rex v. Dewhurst (1820), Tulk v Moxhay (1848), Hadley v Baxendale (1854), Rylands v Fletcher (1884), Foakes v Beer (1884), The Moorcock 14 P.D (1889), Carlill v Carbolic Smoke Ball Company (1893), Rex v Meade (1903), Rex v. Smith (1914),

>...Dunlop Pnuematic Tyre vs Selfridge and Co. Ltd (1915), A-G v De Keyser's Royal Hotel Ltd (1920), Donoghue v Stevenson (1932), Central London Property Trust Ltd v High Trees House Ltd (1947), Associated Provincial Picture Houses Ltd v Wednesbury Corporation (1948), Hedley Byrne v Heller (1963), Fagan v Metropolitan Police Commissioner (1969), Ramsay vs IRC (1982), Furniss v Dawson (1984), Factortame case (1990), Revill v Newbery (1996)

>Other reading: A. V. Dicey, Introduction to the Study of the Law of t>the Constitution, (8th Edn., London 1931), Edward Coke, The Fourth Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England (1628; this edn. London 1747), William Blackstone, Commentaries on the Laws of England (Oxford 1765), Cf. S. Halbrook, That Every Man be Armed: The Evolution of a Constitutional Right (Albuquerque 1984), James Pateson, Commentaries on the Liberty of the Subject and the Laws of England Relating to the Security of the Person (London 1877), Craik-Henderson "The Dangers of a Supreme Parliament", Statute of Northampton (1328), , 1908 Pistols Act, and the 1920, 1937, 1968, 1988, and 1997 Firearm Acts.

I would. Where is it?

Also Nth for Monarchism.

How many have you got? Whip em out lad.

What's the thing you've done in the past 10 years that you are most ashamed to admit?

IM WAITING FOR MY FEELS STORY!

Also on writing mine, its funny which details I choose to leave out, take a note of what you leave out in your head when you greentext it. Its really interesting.

responded to a tripfag

is that why they call you spider?

P..please come back Adam senpai. I really miss you.

I do have a half decent one though.
Back in secondary school, was about 16. Sort of friends with a girl I really liked (only girl I liked actually). Use to walk with her after history class to English and talk. One day she mentioned a party she was going to at the weekend, I was too autistic to realise she was asking me to come, so I kept on talking like a Rightly and couldn't figure out why she seemed disappointed. Next week I hear a bunch of her friends saying how the girl went to the party, was on her own most of the night and ended up giving a blowjob to some twat because she was drinking and he was the only person she knew there. My soul died that day. Look what I have become now. A kissless virgin I remain.

I can't remember when what things happened in the last 10 years,

Remember to get a small solar powered radio for when SHTF so you can hear Theresa May saying everything is fine over longwave.

>just about to graduate secondary school 7 years ago
>have dumb immature slut gf at the time
>in econ class, talking about leaving to smoke during some spring school picnic
>another girl pipes up and says she wants to go with
>admits to smoking cause she is some sort of health assistant at a nursing home
>never EVER would've expected something from a grill like this
>she's quiet, in band, doesn't do anything bad
>apparently I am the badboy type

>she hangs out with us during the school picnic
>actually really cool
>talkative with all my friends
>not rude at all
>work later that night
>break up with ex cause can't trust her
>call new grill and ask her what she's doing the next night
>partying
>lol okay
>she gets "blackout" drunk that night (literally two beers)
>after she comes back to we go and sneak off into the woods to smoke
>thinking I'm going to fuck her right there in the weeds
>no.png
>we just talk and smoke for an hour while everyone looks for us
>another fag competing to get her attention that night
>btfo him when I say I'm going to take her home (thinking of sex/hardcore fucking time)

PART UNO

Dumb brit fags can't wait to rape ya women

Check my reply from last thread if you can be bothered

I'd know which reply you were talking about if you were a triplord.

No! The windy man! The long mover!

Mate I know almost that EXACT feel, you get this sense of 'Oh fuck it then'. It feels like the world has flipped upside down, everything is so intense when you're 16.

used to be an sjw.

>LOOK GUISE, I'M SMART, I READ BOOKS!!!

I love this shit.

Voted Conservative

I don't know why I feel the need to even give you a (You) but you fucking killing brain cells and ruin entire threads with complete shit replies to 2 weeks of hard work collecting importing statutes and case law in regards to our legal system you mong.

I know the lyrics to every Smiths song because of that day.

BEING WHITE ISN'T ENOUGH

KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

TO READ ABOUT YOUR OWN CULTURE IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT

>getting drunk and sucking guys off at parties
sounds like you dodged a bullet desu lad. no mercy for the eternal skank.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOQ3_9J43eY

You were lucky. I got into joy division and almost suicided at 17 lol.

The one who went to the crammer school

Read Fielding's Tom Jones, our women have always been the Eternal Skank.

Bombed my A-levels (from straight As at GCSE), lost all my friends and had a mental breakdown all for one reason - a girl stringed me along for the entirety of my secondary school life for a laugh. We went on dates, days out, kissed etc. then she got bored and went to the police telling them I was a stalker, resulting in a police warning. This then happened two more times before I completely broke down, retreated from all public life and became a complete recluse for a few years.

If I managed to pull together some semblance of a life after that then anyone can. Do not AMA.

I should add that she was in a very long relationship with a seemingly bad person for like 7 years and she just broke up with him
>End up fucking talking with her for like SIX FUCKING HOURS that night about philosophy, politics, all the like, in my parents' basement
>no sex
>take her home at sunrise
>end up dating

I know. That's why I'm on here and spend my days reading T.S Eliot and watching Mosley and Hitchens videos. Wouldn't have been as bad though if it was me she was sucking off. Still.
>But no longer at ease in the old dispensations
>With an alien people clutching their gods.
>I should be glad of another death.

Oh right, yes I read that.

Was it all worth it, did you get into that university?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOFI14NIrPk

youtu.be/8d9C5KHP5z0?t=57

How can you possibly read all that. It would take years. What would the benefit be? You wouldn't be able to remember it all.

I could hear this playing in my head when I found out.

youtube.com/watch?v=ah2NgBVC1ps

iktf

Magna Carta is literally one sheet of paper.

That image makes me feel sorry for what we've done.

You need to sort yourself out, Rightly. You're a good kid. Don't waste your youth.

>need a job
>can't get job without experience
>can't get experience without a job

Well, seeing as I'm a neet with no law degree to speak of, I just take 1/4 of the time I'd spend shitposting on Brit/pol/ and apply it to constitutional law. Its something I hold a genuine interest in and its patriotic in its own way.

It's benefits are having in depth knowledge of the British constitution, one of the most complex in existence because it is uncodified. Overall, it took 2 weeks to compile that, and around 6-7 months of studying overall to have a basic understanding of what mostly all of those bits of legislation are.

I don't know what to say. Try studying Henry II, the English Civil War, the Glorious Revolution etc. Pick up a subject of interest to go along with the legal and more boring side.

Fuck I miss being a teenager. I miss the intensity and the lack of experience and the pretentiousness. It was horrible and very much so, but atleast it was something. Everything is just mauve now.

I did, it bought 3 more years of youth, only problem is that everybody are left wing cunts.

Connections mate. It's the only way you can work the system in this day and age.

A WHOLE sheet. I'm not a fucking classicist. I need everything in bite size chunks. Does the magna carta have a twitter?

Volenteer

Hey brits im curious how your teeth are. Are they straight and white or are the stereotypes true?

You're a good lad with more stamina that I have.

Thank your grandparents

>is there some sort of ironic meme i can digest this information with?

>tfw post not as long as I thought it was going to be

>working long hours
>difficult to get ahold of her
>she's on a completely different schedule than mine
>never texts or calls back
>SHE breaks up with ME
>pit in stomach the whole time
>calls me back like 3 days later saying she made a mistake cause she was nervous
>actually quite a good apology
>continue dating
>end up fucking her with condom
>literally biggest load I've ever blown at one time because I feel like I need to be saving myself for her
>don't even masturbate anymore
>just wait for her to have sex with me from then on
>she's shy so sometimes it up to a week until she wants to have sex
>still on nofap
>finally convince her to rawdog cause she can't get preggo

>June 2010
>one night late after work
>watching national treasure 2 where they're in South Dakota at Mt. Rushmore wathcing the fireworks in the end during the 4th of July
>tell her I want to do see them
>we plan a vacation to the black hills
>only a 9 hour drive, not too bad
>we leave at 12:00am and go to the black hills and sleep in a tent together

>accidentally cut her hand trying to break open crystal rock
>almost cry because of what I've done
>that night tell her I love her
>pass out drunk before I get her response

Was only three years ago. I'm still 19 for two more months. So I'm not as bad as Steerkike the Wizard or Rightly yet.
>tfw you're still intense and lack experience

This. Has sam hyde parodied it?

I don't brush because fluoride, yellow asf but pretty straight so it has a rugged charm to it

>Citing the independent for politics news

Wew

Right, I gave you mine so where's everyone else's feel stories? And I don't mean the Yank twat's shite one. Rightly, talk about your depression.

keeping going burgerbro, i'm listening

>Just realised how based my tripcode was

Straight and fine. Healthy. But stained.

KKK are nigger tier nationalists like Britain first and the EDL.

I don't enjoy music like I used to anymore. Thats what you have to look forward too. A big grey block with responsibilities and work and then death. Teenagers are the masterrace.

Straight but stained from tea/coffee and cigarettes

Check'd. I have been reading a fair bit of Eliot recently, probably something to do with yourself and that convo a few days ago with that lad who was off to study English Lit at uni despite knowing how much of an indoctrination shitshow it was going to be..

The only music I enjoy are ambient tracks and dramatic theme tunes.

>tfw you've spent your entire 19th year on a 'gap yarr' reading Eliot, Joyce and Shakespeare while trading banter and shitposting with tripfags as lonely as my self on some Asian anime site

So will we get out summer riots with this #JusticeForRash shit?
twitter.com/_coinz/status/888885496117694464

Seems like perfect conditions for it

>hot days proven to cause public unrest
>black person people will think was unlawfully killed regardless of the truth
>justicefor campaigns have proven to cause lots of protests
>people will feel entitled to be violent with police
>grenfell will just stoke the flames of anger even more
>tory government in charge just like last time
>labour are bound to make some kind of inappropriate comment for an ongoing investigation

We're going to get bigger riots than before I reckon.

How old are you? 35 here. I don't enjoy anything any more.

If you can cite reason or evidence for your claims, then you should be fine. So long as the (inevitably) lefty professor isn't a full Commie.

>tfw you spent every gear as a gap year doing nothing...

>Riots
>Shopping with violence

I hope so tbqh, we've been devoid of happenings for a few weeks

Bodenposting for the fuck of it

>A hundred years ago, Christianity was an overarching system in our society, for those who went along with it socially, for those who believed in it in a deep core way. It’s now virtually — apart from small minorities — invisible. It’s extraordinary how a faith system that can shape a civilization in part for a millennium-and-a-half to two millennia, can disappear. Those who say that certain ideas and ideals are impossible should look at what’s happened to many of our belief systems.

>A hundred years ago we had an elite. We actually had a government. We really haven’t had a government in this country, pretty much, for about 100 years. Not an elite that knows what it wants and understands its mission in life, and that will hand on to people after it, and that comes out groups that exist before it. We’re ruled by essentially a commercial elite, not an intellectual elite or a military elite or even a political one, but a commercial, profit-and-loss one.

>And things have slid to such a degree now that if asked what does it mean to be British, probably about 8 million of our people will say Posh and Becks. That’s what it means for many people inundated to the tube, and its vapid nonsense.

26. Fucking hell don't say that. Maybe I was right to want to suicide at 17.

>with that lad who was off to study English Lit at uni
That is I. I think I'm the only one who constantly posts photos of Eliot and his poems every thread. Read his short poem Hysteria (fucking beautiful writing) and Journey of the Magi. Also Prufrock and the Waste Land if you haven't already.
>if you see Eliot or (James) Joyce posted here then its probably me

Perhaps it's all building up to one big happening this year?

Please don't study lit. It's not at all what you think it'll be. Unless you literally can't do anything else.

>We face a situation in the West, where, paradoxically, spiritually we’re in a far worse state than the people who lived under communism. And this is one of the great ironies, because amongst its manias and the rest of it, communism froze things. It froze things glacially for 50 years in many respects. And much of the decay, the voluntarist decay, much of which we’ve imposed ourselves, because of ideas that successive generations of our leaders have adopted from themselves and from others, didn’t occur to the same degree in the East: the idea of self-denigration, that patriotism is the worst evil on Earth, that patriotism is one-stop from genocide, that you own group is always the worst group. This hadn’t been institutionalized and internalized quite to the same degree. It’s perverse that peace and plenty can produce more decadence and decay than hard-line Puritanism, artistic philistinism, queuing, and terror. But that’s what’s happened!

I've strangely gone off most music I used to listen to, Pink Floyd etc but I do listen to a band called Cleaners From Venus and some opera. Been reading a tonne loads of books/poems/plays though.

Can somebody please tell me what the Conservative party is attempting to conserve?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40692782

You need to stop trying to escape your problems by focusing on politics and happenings. They're not going to go away. Take a long break and have a good think about your predicament. You're a smart kid. You'll figure it out. But It's going to take some work.

Straight, off white (stained from wine, coffee, etc and I don't use whitener), full of fillings from eating sweeties when I was a kid, missing premolar pulled out because it was cracked.

I know my situation and have ideas.

Listen to this.
youtu.be/TEleUc-_MoI
Especially the latter half.

Last one

>And in this society liberalism has learned how to rule in a far more sophisticated way. Towards the end of the quasi-Stalinist state in Czechoslovakia secret policeman were looking under people’s beds for abstract paintings and jazz music and this sort of nonsense. The West allows people to dissent, just to think in their own little boxes, and don’t give a damn. Doesn’t bother to ban books because 40% of the population can’t read them anyway. This is how liberalism rules. It doesn’t allow the privilege of dissent, because it disprivileges dissenting ideas. And if people can’t think, and those ideas aren’t worth anything anyway, it’s invisible. And therefore you don’t even need to “persecute.” You can put economic pressure on people, so you got a choice to be sort of decanted from bourgeois life if you manifest in public certain types of opinion. That’s one of the pressures that’s put on people. That’s done deliberately to stop people who have education forming in the head, forming a brain, forming an elite with the fist. And that’s done quite deliberately, so that the leaders will be choked off.

They're conserving kike control, as well as the few crumbs of economic/political power they can retain for themselves and their friends.

>wake up that morning, do more exploring
>tentatively ask her what she said in response to "I love you"
>she said I love you too
>smiles.jpg
>we drive back
>spend the rest of the summer mostly talking, banging, meeting each others' families, etc

>night before leaving for uni
>balling like a little girl
>see car on the side of the road in the ditch on the way home from her house
>turns out it's friends older brother passed out in the seat
>pull him out from wreck
>call her afterwards
>she calls me a hero, says I saved his life
> :)

>we both go off to school
>she goes out to a hooka bar her first weekend
>"forgets" her phone
>nervous about freshman being easy and assuming I'll find girls in college
>I break up with her

>visit her in school 6 months later
>she's all fucked up and she misses home
>she's depressed, ends up failing most of her classes and getting kicked out at one point
>eventually she gets back in
>visit her the next summer
>she has cut her long, beautiful hair and looks like a dyke
>still want to take her back

>the next year she becomes a hyper liberal wanting to literally do gaming journalism
>visit her after I graduate
>post my redpilling
>again we talk for like SEVEN FUCKING HOURS until sunrise
>BTFO all her retarded arguments in person and in text later that day

>tfw I scared her with my midwestern uni edu
>tfw she changed her number to better represent her chicago schooling (not because of me)
>tfw she never gave me her new number
>tfw she is now a hardcore feminist who rooted on Hillary
>tfw saw her at the women's march the day after the Trump inauguration on twatter
>tfw she's a faggot PR person for some women's rights group

The end

She wanted to be a fucking biologist too. I fucking hate liberals so much

Too late. Been over this so many times on here already. Read fuck loads already, all the stuff on the course so they wont be able to jew my view of them, brilliant at essays and cant do nor enjoy anything else.

If I contact the embassy and request citizenship will they gib me dats?

youtube.com/watch?v=RXkqayAc6Ew

britpol is a strange assortment of people, keep the stories coming lads

had very crooked teeth as a youngster. needed them fixed with braces. somewhat yellow-ish.

Ha! Actually listened to that many times and lots of Philip Glass stuff. Quite enjoy it.