Black Lady Discovers Her Grandfather Was Amon Goeth: my grandpa would have shot me!

Black German woman learns a shocking family secret: Her grandfather was Amon Goeth!

>Jennifer Teege was 38 when she learned she was the granddaughter of a sadistic Nazi commander

>Jennifer Teege thought she knew the hard truths of her life: that her German mother left her in the care of nuns when she was 4 weeks old, and that her biological father was Nigerian. The Nigerian father left his German wife, making her the only black child in her Munich neighborhood.

>Her grandpa was none other than Amon Goeth, the sadistic Nazi who was commandant of the Plaszow concentration camp in Poland. Many came to know about Amon Goeth through Ralph Fiennes' portrayal of him in the 1993 movie "Schindler's List."

edition.cnn.com/2016/01/29/world/my-grandfather-would-have-shot-me/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/apIwm
youtu.be/NKSuTtqEjIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't give them traffic archive.is/apIwm

Fuck this gay world

Her grandpa was Alpha as fuck

youtu.be/NKSuTtqEjIw

Good guy Norwegian autist bot

Some resembelance there.

>only one black father in neighbourhood
>leaves his wife and child
Kek

look like he should have shot his daughter instead.

There usually is. Only blind retards don't see that these 50/50 mutts almost always have at least some visible European facial features.

Ofc they're all poo colored so I guess I understand not caring about it

>be the daughter of Amon Goeth
>Aryan af and probably exposed to redpilling information
>still decide to racemix
Some please explain this to me. What in the fuck.

Nice one.

Rebellion

It was considered a cool thing before the internet

>Amon Goeth
>mfw your parents call you after the hero of demonkind

>The Nigerian father left his German wife
Pottery

This shit makes me want to just fucking hang myself.

Amon Goeth was hung in Poland in the year of '46. Monika Hertwig, the daughter in question, was only born in '45 and grew up with a mother traumatised by her late husband's ongoing demonisation. There are like three movies on this family alone, apparently - though I only just learned this shit from Wikipedia.

> Others have sterilized themselves, as though a Nazi gene could be passed on through birth.

Hm. Not sure if wishful thinking or modern kraut cuckery

She probably was ashamed of his father

>linking CNN
>1 post by this ID

>Nigger fucks his daughter
>Literally goes full nazi and gasses the jews
not bad amon. Not bad at all.

More like kikery.

Nog is part nazi
Nazi or Nazi decendent fucked a nog

It is amazing how miserable this fact has probably made a lot of people while also being absolutely hilarious.

She probably grew up being told her father was a nazi demon sent from hell. Not surprised she tried to dissociate herself from him

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIET

His daughter fucked a nigger and then she became a single mother.

The fuck is wrong with German women?

They are all virtue signaling faggots. All of them.

Apparently she sterilized herself after racemixing didn't work. The Jews completely destroyed her

This is the price for losing the war.

>her biological father was Nigerian.
>The Nigerian father left his German wife

DUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

so you trust a spielberg movie to accurately depict concentration camps?

This is old news

Imagine how fucked up it would be if some random Dutch person discovered Anne Frank was their great-grandmother though. The legal shitfest alone would be hilarious.

Her father was an asshole even by Nazi standards

>Alpha as fuck
>shot people who literally had no ability to defend themselves

Typical Cholo

There is some resemblance unsurprisingly

>tfw your granddaughter is a mixed nigger

Am I the only one that found Anne Frank kind of cute? I was in 5th grade when a classmate got to read her diary as an special assignment, so when she talked about some snippets of the album, I thought Frank was kind of likeable.

But then, after some years and finding out that she talked about her pussy in her diary made me wonder if she died a virgin.

HOL UP
*SHOOTS CRACK*
SO U BE SAYIN
*ROBS BANK*
WE SUM FINNA NAZIS?

>Am I the only one that found Anne Frank kind of cute?

No you are not.

t. have jerked off to pregnant Anne Frank fantasies since I was 12.

>But then, after some years and finding out that she talked about her pussy in her diary made me wonder if she died a virgin.

Always doubted she and Peter ever would've risked it on account of the whole "if you get pregnant, everyone's screwed" thing.

Then again, virtually everyone who knew her in the last two years of her life and her father probably gutted the diary prior to publishing it. So who knows?

>Then again, virtually everyone who knew her in the last two years of her life

meant to say everyone who knew her died by war's end (except her father)

Her first masturbation experience made my dick hard as diamonds when I was 12. Fapped to it enough

>Amon Goeth
>Should serve as a clear case of how the Nazis were not ruthless monsters as they tried to charge him with crimes for his treatment of prisoners
>He wasn't charged because the Germany was near collapse but he was sent to a mental institution
>Instead he's evidence that all Nazis were monsters

Kek

Blame you mum for fucking a nigger not your grandpa, fuck Niggers are dumb

There are so many new cunts here now. A lot of Germans after the Reich ended up with black women and before in German East Africa.
Both sides of the debate/question are fuelled by propaganda.. and you and I will never be certain that our info is real or a fabrication/skewed.

I doubt Peter and her had any real relationship besides holding hands, kissing and maybe something else.

What I wonder is, if in the concentration camp, someone raped her or if knowing she was going to die soon, said "fuck it" and got someone to screw her.

And forgot my pic on my first post. She was... cute.

Reading her diary entries on how she fantasized about childbirth gave me a hard-on right there in class. I remember jacking off to the mental image of her giving birth that night. One of the best orgasms I've ever had.

Maybe when they were in the transit camp, they decided to have at it since they knew they might die anyway.

>And forgot my pic on my first post. She was... cute.

Awww... Here, have some more from my collection

BLACKED

threads like this and the suffering it creates gets me hard.

So brave :D taking beatings to help America become diverse, she's doing (((God)))'s work :)

Die kike

>fight a war for white people
>get destroyed by armies that use Asians from the east and basketball americans from the west
>put on trial and get executed by a kangaroo court
>aryan white daughter gets BLACKED and impregnated
You can't make this shit up. At least he wasn't alive to see his daughter's belly swollen with a black child.

>posting 4 year old ""news""

What a fucking waste of time

>At least he wasn't alive to see his daughter's belly swollen with a black child.
Women aren't human. They're commodities and are the spoils of war. They have no allegiance other than to the closest man that she believes to be the strongest. If he had half a brain he'd know that defeat would do this to his lineage eventually.

Forgive me, I didn't realize basic chivalry was a Jewish idea my negro.

Good job bot

>Be Nazi
>Work to further German genes
>Lose war
>Have to suppress your hate for untermenshen
>Die
>Look down from heaven and see your black descendent
>Fly into an uncontrollable rage
>Nag God about what the fuck happened.

>God responds ALL LIVES MATTER

Well killing the "Chosen People" probably didn't make him too happy for starters

He looks like a nice guy.

Amon Goeth was Polish
Don't blame the Germans for the cuckery

Kek

He was actually a lot fatter during the events of Schindler's List than the Ralph Fiennes depicts him as.

He lost a lot of weight while in custody, same as Hermann Goring.

sauce

Jack Hinson was a man among men

>her father probably gutted the diary prior to publishing it
Ha ha, silly goy doesn't know he wrote it

>black German woman related to Nazi
Ok then.

Indeed he truly was. I've seen his actual rifle on display in Tennessee. Beautifully custom made amalgamation of iron and wood.

Believing Jewish propaganda isn't being chivalrous.

If you don't want to believe it, that's one thing.

Celebrating him doing what he allegedly did is another though.