Atheism couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Christianity in a week

>Atheism couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Christianity in a week
TOP KEK CHRISTIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Atheists are ITCHING for a war with Christianity. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty religion. There wouldn't be a square meter of any Christian church that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless churches. Then, our army boys (we'd send the obese fedora fags and other losers first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Christian pig shit they see. When Atheism's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

Yep. Godfags are true pussies at heart.

FASTEST
SHRINKING
RELIGION

Atheism isn't a religion stupid christcuck

FASTEST
SHRINKING
BELIEF
SYSTEM

We're growing every day faggot.

CITATIONS
YOU
KEKOLD
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

LESS
CHILDREN
ON
AVERAGE

yes it is.
the only truly defensible position is agnosticism.
Atheism and theism both rely on a FAITH-BASED belief system that doesn't have 100% evidence to back it up.
Agnosticism admits that it doesn't/can't ever have 100% evidence, so it simply stays neutral on the issue.

I'm an atheist and fuck you.

sure you are.

I can see how that would happen since you have no incentive to reproduce.

>Christians
>fighting back

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

>All these faggots don't recognize pasta

>Agnosticism admits that it doesn't/can't ever have 100% evidence, so it simply stays neutral on the issue.

For the love of God, STOP PERPETUATING THIS FALSITY.

Agnosticism IS NOT a middle-man/mutually-exclusive; and it is NOT a stance of belief.

Epistemology and ontology ARE NOT THE SAME THINGS, you fucking idiot.

Nearly every [99.9%] is self-identifying Agnostics are Atheists too afraid to handle the baggage of Atheism; so, like the intellectual-cowards they are, hide behind Agnosticism to void any conflict.

Own your fucking Atheism -- or, most-likely, Agnostic Atheism, because THEY'RE NOT MUTUALLY-EXCLUSIVE.

is 0 a number?

Wow i havent seen this pasta in awhile thanks for taking me down memory lane

>Nearly every [99.9%] is self-identifying Agnostics are Atheists too afraid to handle the baggage of Atheism
What "baggage?"

Remember to Sage any and all Reddit-fag threads my friends. This board may be utterly cancerous now, but we can still TRY to preserve some base decency.

I'm atheist, but I wouldn't want to harm Christians. They're the only decent human beings left. Most atheists are degenerate faggots with no values. And if Christians die out, Islam will surely dominate the planet.

YOU WILL KNEEL BEFOR YOUR GOD! KAFFIR!

This. It's honestly amazing how so many Atheists will jump at the chance to shit on Christianity, but will completely ignore, or even DEFEND Islam and Judaism, despite those two being the root causes for much of the degeneracy plaguing our society.

Jews love Jesus stupid christcuck

i'm not agnostic :)
way to assume you FUCKING IDIOT
Also, you're completely wrong.
Agnosticism is not atheism.
Atheism is not agnosticism.
Learn the definition of words you pseudo-intellectual

lawl, meant for the guy who responded to me

You lost.

Video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo

*doesn't have children*