BLM & Jamel Dunn

Where is BLM right now?

Youths watched and laughed and filmed as a BLACK MAN drowned.

His name was Jamel Dunn you fucking hypocrites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZpB6LtPvLg
youtube.com/watch?v=iWXZmC9-vE8
youtube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY
youtube.com/watch?v=OKJOy0M4Cp8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And nothing of value was lost

holy shit lmfao i live 25 mins away from that town thats hilarious

That's not my point. Where is Shawn King right now? Where are the riots?

Can you even imagine if they were white kids filming? The utter lack of consistency in their outrage is infuriating. This wasn't even black on black violence, or gangs fighting, it was an abject lack of humanity on display for the world to see, with nothing to excuse it. Although on Facebook all the blacks are saying is "They wuz just kids" (14-18)

This may be true in this situation. But they would have done the same thing if the person was a white child. in before white kids can swim.

BLM cares about white on black violence, black on black is NBD

Apparently so.

this literally doesnt surprise me at all though the niggers in cocoa have no remorse empathy common sense or the ability to rationalize a situation. all they care about is money trappin pussy and social media, such as instagram, fb, twitter snapchat you know the deal. 90% of the niggers in cocoa dont work and end up on SSI/Disabillity and also they get ebt, a few fast food places in Cocoa allow you to pay with EBT im so serious, it's also funny because its a touristy part of the county and the city is actually very visually appealing until you go down into the hood.

Reminder that drumf is doing nothing about blm

The heavy bones make them sink.

if anyone is a tourist in Cocoa be very careful, have a gun, pepper spray, stun gun etc, robbings are very common over there. The best way to avoid being robbed is literally being immersed into the street culture and being a wigger if your white and a nigger if your black, birds of a feather flock together in that hell hole. But to avoid being robbed over there just stay off the streets once the sun goes down and if your driving blast violent ass rap music, and they'll view you as one of them. Not even kidding, I know this is off topic but had to give yall insight on the situation

>where is BLM right now?
Aren't they busy hiding so they don't have to address what's going on in baltimore where the residents themselves have called for a 72 hour ceasefire/for blacks to stop killing eachother for 72 hours. youtube.com/watch?v=DZpB6LtPvLg
Acting like it's a big thing if that happens, because of all the murder and crime that goes on there on a regular basis as a consequence of them telling the police to fuck off/not arrest blacks in baltimore in order to "prevent crime" after the whole baltimore riots thing over .

I probably wouldn't expect them to give this much attention either, they're getting a masters degree in playing possum.

Have BLM finally thrown in the towel and realized they were full of shit? haven't heard much from them in quite a while now.

It's another world. Downtown of my city is mixed Asian and white, and aside from drunken morons riling each other up to a fist fight, it's completely safe at all hours.

>ceasefire
The fact that that exists is insanity. Weren't the LA riots officially/technically a war zone because some particular criteria were met? Does that apply there?

Those niggas were based tho. I would have laughed if I saw a nigga drowning and shit. We should learn from those based niggas and never help a nigga if you see him dying and shit.

They don't care because there's no free handouts to be had from this

>be nigger
>develope in africa where getting water is essential to survival due to the heat
>notice it appears in holes but eventhough it's crucial for survival due to the heat don't put two and two together and dig wells untill much later (13th century timbuktu was literally named after a nigger buktu who dug a well and the other niggers came and build a clay city around it because 1 nigger found out how to dig a well)
>have coastlines all over the place, don't invent boat or learn to swim.
>come to the US
>250m people that can teach you how to swim
>still don't know how to swim
>go to pool
>be afraid of water when it's finally everywhere and can cool you down lovely, that you don't even get in eventhough your feet can touch the bottom easily.
Niggers don't make any sense. Should they throw some mud in the pool so it looks like it does back in africa? There are no crocodilies in the pool either niggers, water is clear you can see it!

Cocoa wasn't such a bad place when I was younger but ever since Rap music replaced Rock music around 2008/2009, the towns crime sky rocketed I mean Cocoa was always a kinda shady town don't get me wrong but ever since rappers like Lil Durk, Chief Keef came about the violence has surged, half the young black youth look up to Rappers and Gang Members now a days and love the idea of fast money most of the thuggish black kids drop out by Highschool but they sell all sorts of drugs to local students, there is also alot of car hopping, house robberies, car theft etc. It wasn't always like that when I was a kid and it's a shame, the worst part about the Cocoa niggas is that they move into other Black Neighborhoods that are actually "decent" and they destroy them with Gang violence. The weird thing with their Gang Culture is that they don't identify with a large collective gang, they usually just have a large group of friends all like minded willing to do the craziest shit to get a couple dollars. When you hear about a murder or driveby over there its usually a friend killing another friend over a shitty drug deal, its really a shame cause I have alot of black friends and even they know that the Cocoa niggas are the worst of the worst.

who gives a shit faggot

How would that feel to be that guy. My own people who i thought i was a champion for fucked me. His last thought...it was all a lie

>half the young black youth look up to Rappers and Gang Members
This really needs to change. I guess it's probably deeply rooted African instincts, where young boys would look up to warriors and hunters (for good reason). Same reason women will instinctively want to fuck the victor (which used to be warriors/hunters, again for good reason).

Crabs in a fucking barrel, man.

>Who gives a shit about pointing out the hypocrisy of a powerful political lobby
Gee whiz.

>ceasefire
>The fact that that exists is insanity. Weren't the LA riots officially/technically a war zone because some particular criteria were met? Does that apply there?
Ofcourse it applies, chicago is called chiraq aswell for a reason.
But try to get niggers to admit that they kill eachother so badly and wherever they are concentrated the crime and murderrates are so bad that it's essentially a warzone. It ruins their whole
>dindunuffin its da police and da media giving us bad stereotypes
thing.
yes ceasefire is only something that should be applied to warzones..
Yet that's in 1st world nation USA.. The reason? Niggers are a menace to society, for eachother and for everyone else it's tragic.
Take a look at this example.. Look at the pristine neighbourghood everything looks really nice right, looks like a place you might want to live, except.. youtube.com/watch?v=iWXZmC9-vE8 Nigger gangbangers drive up and robs 4 teenagers, and rapes the 2 females in the group. They're asked is this a regular thing with gangbangers, yeah they come frequently around here.. Look around the area it looks beautiful and nice and tidy.. Niggers man.. just give them time they'll ruin that too if there comes enough of them in that area.

Pic related is why chicago is called chiraq. And it has gotten worse.

>not laughing at god executing filth

Yeah it's really a shame, but at the same time a very few minority of black kids submerged into the thug culture actually make it out and actually make something of themselves. I have met plenty of people from that town who have gotten masters from large universities and such and become doctors, nurses etc. But sadly enough the youth doesn't look up to that they don't appreciate hard work, but it would be unwise just to point out of specific group of people, because as we all know alot of Milenials suffer from this weird form of cultural autism, where they discard hard work and common sense for fast money SSI checks EBT and trapping out grannys house. But then again it is alot worse in black communities such as this one close to my home. Only time will heal the black communities that suffer from extreme thug culture.

>let me construct this weird fantasy where I can avoid having to accept that niggers are going to nig

They're fucking niggers.

where's the video, shithead

BLM and commie scum stay the fuck outta FL because we have 1.8m+ concealed carry permit issued.

They start riots, we start shooting

>where's the video, shithead
Since the OP apparently couldn't be bothered
youtube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY

Based niggers watch and laugh at dying nigger instead of saving him. They did the right thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKJOy0M4Cp8

Can you imagine the backlash if it was a group of WHITE teens watching the black man drowning while laughing?

How many cars would have been burned, how many innocent whites would have been sucker-punched in retaliation for that?

Isn't that the correct response? Not even being pol edgy.

>Teens see man drowning.
>Can't help because not trained professionals.
>Trained professionals show up.
>Stand around and watch because not trained in water safety. (That's search and rescue's job.)
>Teen laugh at useless police force.

Everything seems to be in order here, besides the media spin.

They're really censoring words in a video of a man drowning?

>Based niggers watch and laugh at dying nigger instead of saving him. They did the right thing.
2/10

>Everything seems to be in order here
Missed the part where they are laughing at him whilst he's drowning, mocking him, not calling police or 911. Smoking weed just after they saw him die like it was entertainment. And even saying after seeing him drown, shit i'm not going to call anybody just going to go home.

Even if NONE of the niggers could swim, the useless niggers probably couldn't let's face it.. there were many things they could have done, probably laughing at him whilst he's drowning wouldn't be on a list of what to do. They haven't called ANYBODY not even after he drowned. They did nothing but laugh about it till the video ended.

Dunn nothing

how do you actually help someone who's drowning if you don't have a flotation device

you can't drag them to the shore

Niggers glorify savagery. That's why they literally use that exact word in a positive way when someone is an asshole. That's why all their music is about self worship and shitting on everyone around you including your fans.

And that is modern american culture. It's going to be great when I'm an old man and have to rely on the new americans to take care of me.

Great bag-o-cash tattoo on his face. Classy. What a loss to mankind.

>you can't drag them to the shore

Yes you can. You lay them on their back, arm under their arms around their chest, scissor-kick with your legs and half-breastroke with your free arm.

We learnt this shit in primary school.

Who is that dark-skinned white man?

yeah good luck with a full sized nig kicking and screaming and trying to drag you down with him

That's because you are a nigga fool.

Yeah, talking them down is the difficult part.

How can you be an adult who doesn't know how to swim? Did you never go to the pool? Or a lake? The ocean? A fucking bathtub? Staying afloat is not very challenging...

i lived in titusville before, the whole area is filled with fucked up people

>How can you be an adult who doesn't know how to swim? Did you never go to the pool? Or a lake? The ocean? A fucking bathtub? Staying afloat is not very challenging...
It's simple, be a nigger.. there you go.
Majority of niggers even those living in the west don't have a clue how to swim it's exactly the same in africa, Take eritrea which is right on the east coast of africa, i've seen some nigger "refugees" who tried to be under water for the first time coming to the west, it was like they just discovered fire or something. Literally like a 2 year old experiencing water for the first time.. Except the nigger wasn't a child, atleast not age wise.

With niggers there seems to be no limit to what they CAN'T do.

If you just count on a nigger by default not be able to do any fucking thing you expect him to be able to do, you'll save yourself a lot of letdowns.
Just go into it with the mindset that you need to show them how to do the basics of everything. And be prepared for that and it'll be fine.
You can't count on the average nigger the same way as you expect to in all kinds of situations, least of which to save your life if you get in trouble. Nigger will just watch it happen or laugh at you like these cunts, either way they dindunuffin.
pic related

>he screams bloody murder, then his head goes under
>they fucking burst out laughing

Wew lad it's really something when a wn racist like myself feels more empathy towards a dying gang banger than his own niggas

>Wew lad it's really something when a wn racist like myself feels more empathy towards a dying gang banger than his own niggas
Isn't it though, but if you think about it that's exactly what you would expect for someone who murders their own race so much as they do in both africa and in the west. Half the homocides in the US just by this little group, and #1 murderer of other niggers ofcourse by such a margin that #2 barely even exists.

They have so little empathy with other peoples suffering, including other niggers that it's actually scary. Not as in afraid of them scary, but it's scary how sadistic these cunts are. If you haven't seen cannibal warlords liberia try seeing that if you want to see things a bit more fucked up. youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
Niggers are literally fucked in the head in a very twisted way. And the moment society stops demanding of them to act civilized, the feral nigger comes out. They seem to have a proclevity to do psychopathic things and having fun doing it.

>VICE
Use hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

love that script/bot/whatever.

>read through entire pic

Very well put. If people are fortunate enough to have memories of their early childhood good enough to also remember their Worldview at the time, it's easier to put yourself in the shoes of the Africans. That complete lack of understanding about how the world works, the concept of future and consequences, the disregard for anyone other than familial authority figures. They really are on a lower plane of consciousness.

I guess that's to do with the evolutionary fractionation as mankind moved north into the snow. Those who lacked ingenuity died. Those who had it propagated their genes.

Why does the victim have a mugshot?

Proving once again that black lives Don't matter unless whitey was involved.

>Where is BLM right now?

I'll just leave this here.

He got booked for polluting the water

do you not have blacks in canada?

they only commit crimes and dindu nothin

this is the second leaf in this thread confused by the inability of black people to do anything right.

Are there no blacks in Canada? Have you never seen these people before? They can't even buy(steal) clothes that fit properly. Can't hold a pistol right side up. Can't read, can't talk properly.

I can only imagine you're surprised by this because Leafland has no blacks.

All the black folks I've met here have been uncle toms, the worse evil here is the SJW bullshit. I'm biased though because I work in software development.

Jamel dunn goofed

Blacks in the 50's and 60's were approaching income parity with whites and had only 1/5 children born out of wedlock. The welfare state came along, along with the people who say "the man's keeping you down," and black births out of wedlock have tripled, the black income has dropped and stagnated, and we end up with a very different black populace over the course of the past nigh 60 years.

It's a cultural problem. Black children of GI's in Germany routinely tested at rates commensurate to their white counterparts. The crux of the problem is having white leftists actively encourage such backwardness, even going so far as to don "broken English" as Ebonics, and even declaring it a language!

Until hard work and self-reliance is back in the common black sentiment and value structure, nigs are gonna nig.

There's a reason this generation won't see a Thomas Sowell, and it's because the black zeitgeist is too far degenerated, for lack of a better word (for is the replacement of good values with bad ones a degeneration or a generation of ill-suit?)

Western culture doesn't value human life, why is it a surprise when we abort millions of human beings a year?

>Blacks in the 50's and 60's were approaching income parity with whites and had only 1/5 children born out of wedlock. The welfare state came along, along with the people who say "the man's keeping you down," and black births out of wedlock have tripled, the black income has dropped and stagnated, and we end up with a very different black populace over the course of the past nigh 60 years.
Back then they respected white american culture and were good at adopting it, white america became the strong hierarchical tribal leader that they have back in africa. Niggers NEED strong leadership that they respect or they go apeshit, same as in africa. Nigger anarchy is THE WORST anarchy you could imagine, go see cannibal warlords of liberia for example of it.. rampant cannibalism and murder 90% of the women have been raped.. shitting on the beaches instead of digging a hole etc. Total hell on earth.
So what happened since the 50's and 60's "the man's keeping you down" niggers were told don't respect the white man anymore, don't respect the tribal leader.. Same thing happened as happens in africa all the time.. things go completely out of control and then without the guide of white american culture, nigger can only nig like back in africa.. and nigging ain't good for a nigger to do in the west because unlike africa where nigging is the default, in the west it destroys the entire community with massive consequences.
Telling black americans to reject everything about white american culture and values was the biggest fucking blunder since the slavery itself. decades upon decades of progress to build the african americans up.. vanished like a fart in the wind.
The welfare was another blow, the LAST thing you should give a nigger is welfare, it's worse than crack cocaine due to the let's call it extremely casual lifestyle that's engrained in a nigger to live back in africa. Brings out the worst in them.
Just fucking POOF it all went. Very sad.

>Western culture doesn't value human life, why is it a surprise when we abort millions of human beings a year?
Probably should contact the "parents" of the aborted child and tell them to stop having unprotected sex or maybe stop spreading their legs or inserting their dick into people they don't have any interest in having a child with.
They don't have abortions in africa, and massive problems because of it due to the gigantic population and low infrastructure and just keeping having 6-10 children or whatever even when they can't feed themselves. That's a recipy for low living standards.
Don't give me that shit about the west not valuing life, the west massively values life more than any nigger does. Is why BLM was so ironic in the first place because, if you know about africa and niggers in general, you know that if there's one group of people who don't give a fuck about a) eachother b) their children who they expect is other peoples responsibility to deal with. It's niggers!
Black lives matter? Since when do they matter to niggers? haha, yet all the anger and outrage directed to anyone else BUT niggers.

Really interesting perspectives. You should vlog (at least anonymously).

>Where is BLM right now?
BLM is primarily about police brutality against blacks or deaths of black people that happened at the hands of or in the custody of the police. Why would this be an issue for them? It's fucked up for sure, but has nothing to do with their movement.

white kids can swim

Oh then it makes sense that they would protest vigils for the Pulse nightclub victims and Pride marches, and demand statues be torn down. My mistake.

>black Youths watched and laughed and filmed as a BLACK MAN drowned
don't leave out the details next time

You missed my point then.

The west values human life more than any other culture on earth. Maybe not enough, but still it's not like anyone is better than us at it.

They do that shit because they think piggy backing or interfering with other movements will get them more attention. I agree that shits retarded, but it makes sense from a tactical point of view. Protesting about black teens being assholes while they let some disabled guy drown is off topic and likely would not help their movement.

So I guess they'd have nothing to say if it were white kids filming. Interesting.

>yfw a group of young white rednecks films this and yells out "look at that nigger dance" and "I bet he voted for Hillary so fuck him!" as the negro drown.

RIOTS IN THE STREETS

No, BLM would definitely be more likely to get mad about it if the teens were white. That's why I mentioned they were black teens in my post. I still don't think it would be a major issue for BLM if the teens were white though. But yes it's obvious BLM gets much much angrier when the perpetrator is white or pretty much anything other than black.

Wow, he sure looks like an upstanding citizen.
I'm sure this is all a mistake. Hell, I would let this man babysit my kids.