Why don't you like him anymore? You all watched his show back in 2005. Did Drumpf Hurumpf turn you against him?

Why don't you like him anymore? You all watched his show back in 2005. Did Drumpf Hurumpf turn you against him?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2013/11/26/jon-stewarts-brother-leaving-nyse/
youtu.be/DUchx_t6jWc
youtube.com/watch?v=FVQB9N__pdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His show and character was funny and original. Now it's boring and mainstream.

He's just not funny in more and 80% of his Punchlines can be finished with "Drumpf".

Do you have the same level of humor you did when you were 13?

No it was always the plebbiest of shit, you were just dumber at the time.

All those type shows are terrible and no one actually watches them

I didn't like his show in 2005

Kony 2012 proved that he was a stooge and a fraud working for the deep state.

Even when I was a gradeschooler, what was the big deal with "comedic" news shows? They are shit and have always been shit.

When did Team America turn into: Arm Terrorists And Repeat The Cycle Fuck Yeah?

As soon as the magic nigger became president, liberals stopped caring about illegal war, funding terror, anything.

He's pretty fantastic, I have to confess. I like going to his show live. Tickets are free!

Yeah, a lot of people here were still liberal.

At least Current Year Brit man occasionally covered worthwhile problems with chicken farming.

His show was too repetitive. It was amusing at first but very quickly lost its value before even Obama was President.

Jon Leibowitz, on the other hand, managed to remain decent at his game all the way up to when he left his show.

It's easier to keep mockery of the daily nonsense coming out of DC fresh than keeping a character fresh, even if you're almost entirely one-sided and sometimes intellectually dishonest in your mockery.

>you watched his show

Nope, not even once. Fuck that unfunny cunt.

>be me 13
>edgy liberal athiest
>Watch Colbert every night
>laugh ass off
>read Hitchens and Dawkins in spare time
>watch TYT unironically for all my news
>Harris and Hitchens are actually redpilled on Muslims
>fucking hate Islam
>Sam Harris interviewed by Cenk on TYT
>wtfCenkisretarded.jpeg
>Affleck SJW chimp out at Sam Harris
>eyes opened to the way liberal deceit works
>realize I'm fucking wrong about everything
>Trump says he wants to bomb terrorist families
>ohyesdaddy.jpeg
>hate all the childish criticism of Trump

Now I cant fucking stand that asshole Colbert

Honestly, he started to leave a bad taste in my mouth when he started his new show. Then, I saw his interview with Trump. At the time, I didn't give a shit about Trump, thought nothing of him, and wasn't interested in the election. But, the way he was so obviously out to get Trump and being so passive-aggressive, I thought he looked the worse of the two. Then, pizzagate came about and I was neck-deep in that and he ran his little hit piece. Since then, he's been so obviously towing the line and functioning and as a propaganda mouthpiece that I've grown to hate him.

>2005 was 12 years ago

dumbass shill faggot niggers think we all started on the right, and that no one ever has gone from the left to the """"""""""""""""""""""""far right""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Welp time to an hero

I'm watching his and Jon Stewart's shows with new eyes, also Bill Maher's and whatnot, wasn't interested in the US politics to this degree to watch it before, they have always been on the path to the darkness.

Jon Stewart was the only genuine Jew in television

The random bad piano riffs and shoehorned commentary by the lead singer plus the single dimensionality of his comedy.

>You all watched his show back in 2005

I was 15 years old back then, and I didn't know he was satire. The fact that a libcuck LARP'd as an ultra-conservative just to mock us is pretty twisted. Jon "Stewart" Leibowitz and Comedy Central are also Jewish as fuck. Colbert is a traitorous good goy.

As for his modern stuff, it's just 90% anti-Trump nagging. I don't see how people don't get mean-spirited vibes from a show that's based solely on attacking the same person every day.

He ruined his legacy by becoming a extremist. He is a shell of what he once was. Stewart was the better man.

the left started loosing its mind. as is typical they set up a wonderful social experiment ... then they pretend that the data doesnt matter

obama not magically fixing all racial tension globally and not fixing the economy took its toll on many liberals. in the end to many ended up pathological liars desperately trying to make memes to change the course of history. they thought they could get a woman as president after the train wreck that was the obama administration

thats the moment every one points and laughs at them. i wonder can they hear the laughter ? does it drive them insane as they try to sleep

he seems like a very dark, troubled man. His eyes are almost black now.

But I didn't watch him then. I always thought this faggot sucked.

little known redpill, Jon Leibowitz's brother was CFO at the NYSE but Jon never mentioned that on his show...

nypost.com/2013/11/26/jon-stewarts-brother-leaving-nyse/

When he brought on Anita Skankeezy I stopped watching it completely. Watched very little before that, but after, when I realized he was completely full of shit, I stopped.

He was funny when he was anti-establishment making fun of the dumbass republicunts of the day by pretending to be one of them.
Now he's just a whiny cunt.
I miss old Colbert but that man died a long time ago. Old Colbert would have probably played it up as a semiretarded ancap and had a shrine to Trump that he prayed to, you know, actual satire.

Russian people are retards

youtu.be/DUchx_t6jWc

Colbert is a committed Catholic and went full cuck after 2012/3. He's fiddled with some kids and they are blackmailing him

He seems pretty one dimensional now, whereas on the colbert show he seemed to take jabs against both sides? At least that's how it seems to me, I never watched that many episodes and now every time I turn on the late show I just cringe.

jonathon liebowitz's cock holster

the same principles apply to this issue. saged.

PEE PEE TAPE

PEE PEE TAPE

PEE PEE POO POO WHERE THE TWO SCOOPS BRAMBALD BLAMPF

I've never liked him. Never watched his shit show. Dude needs a punch in the mouth.

Back in 2005 he had the advantage of being new, being against the establishment, and being just clever enough to disguise the worst of his bias. Now he's just a hack that yells at the camera without an ounce of subtlety.

He's talking face #61324123591324 who spends 20 hours per day spamming all outlets with "GGGGGGRAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAALB JLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOORRRRRRPHHH"

He lost his touch sometime in the early *bama presidency.

Well I never liked political comedians when I was younger, personally, I wasn't interested, nor did I watch much TV. Even during high school and early college, I saw friends post links to that shit on FB (a shithole to begin with), especially during election time when people tried to act smart. I couldn't stand it

I couldn't get over how people never got tired of hearing about the elections, especially people I graduated with. It was just constant nagging and bitching on both sides, but mostly it was about Trump. Then they come home and watch segments about politics some more, as if they are just trying to make themselves miserable some more. That's all most big late night show are as of now, with a few exception like Jimmy Fallon. What they hell happened to late night "comedy" anyways? I watch older segments on YT, and everyone is having a good laugh talking about whatever the hell they want. Like so:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVQB9N__pdc

>You all watched his show back in 2005
speak for yourself, faggot.