Why do white liberals even bother providing food relief to Africa when they are already overpopulated?

Why do white liberals even bother providing food relief to Africa when they are already overpopulated?

worldrelief.org/africa-food-crisis/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html
archive.is/tqEp4
youtube.com/watch?v=f4R8o56ilQs&ab_channel=看把你们给能得
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In 50 years...
The population of Abyssinia has grown from 25 million to 104 million
The population of Nigeria has grown from 50 million to 191 million
The population of Egypt has grown from 30 million to 95 million
The population of the Belgian Congo has grown from 19 million to 82 million!
Africa can support itself

Conservative people give much more than liberals.
What do you suggest people do? Leave them to starve?

yes

In Canada we shoot animals when their population grows too high, we should shoot orientals, Arabs and Africans in my opinion

That's fucked up. If blacks become the global majority, the entire world will just be a post-apocalyptic Detroit-style ghetto. We have to incite more civil wars in Africa.

Yes. Even blacks know there are too many blacks in the world, which is why they just let this disabled black guy drown.

cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html

No, need. Just wait until they do it on their own.

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/tqEp4

Indians are the worst though and fastest growing minority in Canada. Why don't you shoot them?

>shoot africans

Waste of bullets just let them starve and die of disease, the problem would take care of itself if we would just leave it alone

white liberals are the reason Africa is over populated

[SERIOUS]
Don't you think k that's morally wrong?
[SERIOUS]
So since they aren't human they should starve?
What if an advanced alian came and condemned you to starve. Don't you think that's morally wrong.
[SERIOUS]
Such a weird logic... Having too many of something is no reason to abandon them.

Why is it a waste of bullets?
It's fun to go hunting
It's not legal I don't want to break the law, I think every non white including the Injuns should be removed from our soil
They grow too fast because we care for them, their populations have literally quadrupled in just 50 years! If Abyssinian populations quadruple in another 50 years they will have 400 million people
Nigeria will have 800 million

The bible says God gave man dominion over the beasts, and if we walked contrary to God the beast will grow in number and make our high ways desolate, this beast has violence in his hands he wears clothes he shouts mightily unto God and he will kidnap our children! We can't allow them to grow anymore

What liberals what the long term effect of ending food aid to Africa would be?

They'll say starvation and death, but those are short term effects. Long term is something more beautiful, the fit will survive, and evolution can resume in Africa. And then they can join the world as equals.

There's a retarded amount of them it would be too time consuming as well, if you want to purge them better to just bomb them or use a chemical attack

>do I think it's morally wrong
[SERIOUS]
no, they should learn 2 agriculture like the stone age apes that they are and stop relying on (((UN))) gibs

Just invest in africa based food companies and poison them. I feel like the western world, in its current state, might lose a war against basketball continent.

>The bible says God gave man dominion over the beasts,

In Bibld Man is the caretaker of Earth. For all things.

>and if we walked contrary to God the beast will grow in number

God give us statistics which says higher life expectancy reduces fertility. I trust that empirical methods can deliver truth.

>and make our high ways desolate,

The people who are ferrying Africans to other countries are rarely African.

>this beast has violence in his hands he wears clothes he shouts mightily unto God and he will kidnap our children!

If he lives near you. African won't cross the ocean by himself and come to you. No matter if he is starving or not. Someone us bringing him to you.

>We can't allow them to grow anymore

I believe their population is high because their children die early so they make more. I might be wrong.
A lesson that is taught with death is not a lesson but punishment. Mass starvation will not teach them the benefits of agriculture. He'll if everyone's life expectancy is just 25 years they CANT learn anything because they can't pass the knowledge.

Of course the muhammedan wants the nigger to grow, if he could he would have the bears turning to the satanic cult of Islam to kill us.

I don't want you to get hurt.

It is imperative we save them from themselves if not today then tomorrow will be a little dimmer.

Through a true international relief initiative, decommissioned and retired equipment can be relocated to Africa and used to safeguard the general populous, providing safety and utility where governments will have adequate equipment to deal with rebels but to do this we need to squash out resentment towards 'white culture', Africans need not see the hand that feeds them but rather a helping hand. Through taxation initiatives, agriculture business can be incentivised to sell to African farmers and businesses and legal exports from Africa can be exempt from tariffs and taxation to stimulate an economic boom, to get the gears turning, infrastructure creation and jobs for all with a unified Africa. The West can not endure the hardship of supporting Africa through charitable donations and we cannot lose our humanity leaving them to starve. We need to provide them with the equipment and tools again to help them build their future.

When your kid falls of their bicycle you pick them back up and put them back on it and give them a push again. Maybe they get it right the 3rd time. Maybe they get it right the 50th time.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4R8o56ilQs&ab_channel=看把你们给能得

Liberals aren't the ones donating to Africa, it's conservatives christian cucks who are feeding niggers in Africa. Liberals have lower incomes than conservatives and are least likely to donate their money to anyone. Liberals are all about stealing other people's hard eared money through wealth redistribution.

Then I guess they are a great example of natural selection, they have had the same amount of time on this earth, equal opportunity not equal outcome etc etc

But I guess to further explain myself, I just couldn't give less of a Fuck about some starving people in a failing country ...not that my own country is far from failure but that's part of my point, I've got to pick my battles and I'm not about to start help clean some niggers room when my own room is a mess, to use some of Jordan Peterson's lingo

I don't understand why people can't intuite these things. It takes a special kind of cuck to think in such remedial processes.

The West produces extreme surpluses of agricultural products. It also wastes the most food ( 100's of millions of pounds).

This food could easily be given to those who need it, especially those in Africa. Those wrecked by famine, drained by predatory loans, and their foundations shattered by colonialism.

To allow billions of people to suffer unnecessarily is a unique kind of evil. It's psychopathic at its core.

Cut out the middle man, invade USA/ Europe

It all started here...

Maybe if European nationalists formed their own navy and sunk all the boatloads of Africans invading Europe, there'd be no Africans left within a few years.

>give food to impoverished negros
>in turn, they start relying on food aide instead of farming
>this perpetuates a system of reliance on aide and not improving their situation
>if you don't like it, u a raycis, niqqa!

There is no right to food or money. Africa has had trillions in aide showered upon it and has become too reliant on outside forces. This only perpetuates a system of reliance on others and not themselves and people want to perpetuate this for God-knows-why.

The only people who benefit are those who profit off of such things -- and I assure you that it's not you.

Stop making excuses for Africa; they need to fix themselves. They've been given so much for so long and STILL cry and beg.

It's an invasion, not a refugee crisis. Oh no there's a war in Syria well me being from Algeria and Libya should leave Africa to Europe! Because of this war in Syria
Every single negro ship should be sunk in my opinion, no negroes including Americans negroes or military men should be allowed near our waters. I would propose if a US Navy ship with a negro on it entered our waters our navy should sink it or they can throw the negro over board

Yes Africa deserves better, replace every nigger and Arab with an Anglo
Imagine 1 billion Anglos in Africa

Let them die, less carbon dioxide emissions, win win

they will go off and kill every last animal on that rock

we could stop that just not with the cucked faggot rules of engagement

How would all that surplus food get to Africa before it spoils?
Magic?

It would cost grotesque amounts of money to ship Western surplus to Africa. So much so that it would bankrupt any company or organization that attempted to do it independently, since it's basically burning money and is a non-profit endeavor.
Delivering any for of food or aid to Africa would require some sort of hypothetical fundraiser, a charity, if you will, to keep the whole thing from going bankrupt.

sarcasm translation: we already do send huge amounts of food to Africa, you mongoloid. It just doesn't matter because they'll never learn to grow their own.

so liberal organizations can make themselves rich by skimming the top.

This basically. Look at the relief programs for haiti after the earthquake. Billions and billions of dollars, only a fraction of it actually made it to people in need. Charities are one of the biggest scams going, and even if Africans wanted to grow their own food, there's zero economic incentive to do so due to gibs.

They, like most people, don't realize that it's a better idea to stop aid so domestic food production there can be profitable. That's the real issue.

A lot of African regimes are corrupt as all hell, so the food that arrives usually goes to the elites, and they've cooked the books so that they control the land and resources. If anything we should stop supporting the tin pot rulers upon whom we rely for access to cheap labor and resources.

Morality is a construct

Evolution does not favor empathy, it favors the ability to survive on your own

How many of them died as a direct consequence of moral degeneracy?

panic of over population -> subsidise african population -> complain of european population decline -> import africans -> repeat

>[SERIOUS]
wtf, are you c&p from some script?