Alberta now has a single major Conservative party!

Secession and subsequent annexation as 51st state when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XhiXSfbMwSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man do I ever like the conservatives there. Too bad Redford was such a piece of shit. Women make for terrible leaders--just ask Kathleen Wynne.

Also, Scheer is a lactose-tolerant cheater; I just needed to get that out there.

>annexationists
you're worse than the liberals and ndp combined

That would only be beneficial user.
We would become the richest state.

America isn't white. It's not beneficial to join a spic country.

Shylock needs his party back. Cant have the white NDP getting too much fiat money from our debts

I don't care, I keep my own personal habitat white. I live on an acreage, only rich white people all around.
Go to nearest town only send parcels for my online stores and sometimes to hang out with my white friends. Spics coming in through the border would not affect me. Joining USA though would solve all my shipping woes with US customs and Canada Post overnight.

you guys need to "rebel" in some symbolic way
nothing too crazy, just make a ruckus
then we could go north and assist the Albertan freedom fighters against their tyrannical coastal government
it would be fun

NOW

Is it beneficial to be a Chinese country?

It will happen soon. Gouging by feds will only get worse as Ontario and Gaybec age into mass retirement. Albertans are meek idiots for the most part but nothing pisses a man more off that gov't raiding his wallet.
I wish my burger friend, I wish.

That's what you need to save us from. Chinese are filthy subhuman bug people.

I support annexation as long as its to the good states only.

Fourth Reich ftw

I have family in Alberta, it's literally the Texas of the North. Quad bikes, guns, cowboy hats, pickup trucks, shit tons of Cattle.

All-in-all it's super comfy

>Alberta
>shining beacon
>on a hill

Climbed Colosseum Mountain today. Ran into nothing but young, fit, armed, white folks that say howdy to each other.
Moved to Alberta a bit over a year ago and I ain't ever going back to Ontario.

>Ontario
>in the reich

Ontario is one of if not the most degenerate places in North America

Just GTA. Rural Ontario folk are OK-tier.
We nuke Toronto and we're dandy.

That's why you deport them to Quebec.

Rural Alberta is good. Their cities are uber degenerate Calgary for example has a Muslim mayor elected twice with a majority of the popular vote and elected long before londons Muslim mayor

If you're able to pick and choose parts of provinces like only including rural Ontario you should also include interior BC (that's out term for everything not including metro Vancouver or the island)

If Jason "Keep your racist hands off our Red Ensign" "ultracuck" Kenney get's control of this boat I'll be pissed beyond belief. The WR guy seems ok though. As long as it's any WASP man aside from Kenney I'll be happy basically.

Sure, but we are on our way back to conservative gubmints. You guys just elected 4 years of cancer anew.

Still better than California

I agree here. Hopefully he gets purged out of a party soon. He's a fraud and scum, typical career politician.
As for Brian, can't vouch for him 100% but I have a good feeling about his leadership.

Agreed. Brian Jean seems like he at least cares about improving the province. Kenney is a closet fag who lives with his mummy. Not even being sarcastic. Jesuit dropout and a Zionist. Fuck him.

>PA sneaking in because we're so much cooler than our shit neighbors NY and NJ

They make us look so good by comparison. Feels good to be Pennsylvanian.

The interior didn't vote NDP at all just the city. Alberta has 2 cities though so double the city retardation

What's really retarded is that in federal elections majority voted conservative. Cities included.
People are just really fucking stupid.

Hey now, BC is good if you discount Hongcouver. Take us with you!

wait a sec.i life in Alberta and did a election just happen?

Merely a WP-PC merger.

thanks . hopefully it's in the paper on Monday but that's unlikely.

This. Where you from user

This guy gets it. Our shitty government would flood Alberta with "refugees" faster than your own shitty government already does.

not going to argue with that

youtu.be/XhiXSfbMwSc
youtu.be/XhiXSfbMwSc

The problem is that the PC's cuck the shit out of all these parties
There used to be something of a "right wing" party once, then they merged with PC and now we have cuck central

Are you joking
We are a 65~ % white country today, taking in far more migrants per capita than the US

If Canada was a state we would be the most blue voting liberal state in the US

That is also true. Too bad that Alberta freedom is more of a meme than a real party yet, active only on kikebook mostly. They preach sovereignty of Alberta but I don't see them raising to power any time soon, if ever.
What do you goys think of them?

Adding you guys could really help break the dems gridlock on the electoral college. Living to see another state form in my life time would be amazing.

The Alberta PCs in general were stale and bloated with corporate interests, Redford was simply a symptom. They needed a cleanse.

I like Scheer.
Mainly becasue he is the conservative leader and anyone who choses to vote otherwise because Andrew Scheer should rethink what they are voting for. First and foremost in Canada is MP seats on your side.

Alberta's a shithole.

Yeah,, you should stay where you are. Please

Hi Ontario. Ungrateful fuck.
Enjoy dying out in poverty soon enough.

The problem is that sovereignty means jack shit if Alberta doesn't have access to the sea. We'd still be stuck with the problem of being unable to get oil and gas to international buyers - if anything it'd be more difficult than it already is now

>Canadians larping to join us
No

Alberta most definately should start discussing seperation. And im not talking (((WIP))) garbage.
Sask should also leave Canada for much of the same reesons.
Neither of these two should join the states or each other.

And you could own guns, user. Glorious guns.

Stop trying to tease the chimp behind security glass with a fucking banana. We don't want them

Own guns already. It's not like we can't. Regulations are just stricter than TX, but better than Cali or NY though.