Succes in a capitalist system is all about talent and effort

Succes in a capitalist system is all about talent and effort.

Pic related.

hes a brilliant idiot who capitalized on youtube. Nobody is forcing you to watch him

>brilliant idiot

He has something of value (lolrandom entertainment) that a large market (little girls) wants. It's gross but it's capitalism and he deserves his money. He also deserves shame for the sketchy market he's appealing to, but he's rich so he doesn't give a fuck.

Literally my God besides kek. I follow him on every social media source.

No system is perfect, but capitalism has the least chance of fucking everyone over. Nobody in America is starving.

Communism summarized in one sentence:

>people shouldn't have what they want

>succes in a capitalist system is all about talent and effort.

Idk who his investor his, but if he keeps making videos. He is going to lose a lot of money.

>Succes in a capitalist system is all about talent and effort.

No, it's about having capital (in this case a wacky personality and >5/10 looks) and being able to leverage that capital to bring a successful product to market.

The prime value of capitalism is that it is amoral.

Morality is the domain of religion. Not politics, not economics. Religion.

no one is forcing you to watch him
life isn't a zero sum game
stop being jealous of other people's wealth, you fucking commie

Success in a communist system is dying of alcoholism before dying of gulag

t b h it must be exhausting and draining pretending to be a lolrandom retard all the time. The videos still take time to make and he sacrificed his privacy/non-famous lifestyle now.

>zero sum game

Most abused and misunderstood concept on this website.

bet all the teen pussy makes up for it thuo

HE IS ALPHA AS FUCK

HE DESERVES ALL THE MONEY AND BITCHES

SAGE

FILTER

Chris Chan by definition is brilliant idiot who fell in love with his own legend
Doesn't make it any less true

Pewdiepie was the direct cause of the adpocalypse. So it's possible the guy in op's picture could cause the stuff I watch to he harmed.

He is going to get sued for millions of dollars by his neighbor and with each passing video he is making it worse.

Spoken like a true central planner.

Capitalism wins not by being right every time but by being right over time.

False starts and dead ends are all part of the plan, shlomo.

ENGLAND IS MY CITY

There's a formula and it works. I think anyone red-pilled is smart enough to realize how it works, but also wouldn't want to live like that. I just want to stop hearing about this guy everywhere I go.

this guy is a symbol of alt right white supremacy and we need to support him desu

Retards and degenerates shouldn't have what they want.

>acting like his 10/10 chad genetics doesn't have anything to do with it.

He has found success mainly because hes a fucking good looking guy that fished a viable market. Like a niggertball player. No teenage girl is going to spend time out of her day to watch a 7/10 like me act like a lolrandom faggot.

Jake Paul did nothing wrong.

you must be 18 to post here