Imagine going back to the 50's and showing the average joe this

Imagine going back to the 50's and showing the average joe this.

she deserves it for being around niggers to begin with

She probably deserved it to be honest.

Why do niggers have such retarded names?

>studied at
>went to
>went to
Kek

Toll status: PAID

when my aunt had went to a black neighborhood my grandfather had forbidden she came back crying and beat up

after explaining to my grandfather she had disobeyed him and went to niggerville and got hurt he then immediately beat her 3 times worse and she was hospitalized

the end

A real man would have found the niggers who did this and shot them. Instead he just beats the woman, what a cuck.

try 1940

>posts gofundme instead of calling the police
everyone in this picture including the aunt who posted it should be hanging from a streetlight

burn the coal, this is what she wanted

bloody nose and split lips have likely saved her a life of being a single mom + niglet & domestic violence victim

a lesson learned.

>Why do niggers have such retarded names?

because retarded "people" do retarded things

Nice name, nigger.

Mudsharks have it coming. No sympathy.

This desu

She relaxed and that French nigger taught her a valuable lesson

>engaged
well not anymore

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Stupid slut learned a lesson.

This.

It's to draw attention away from their repulsive facial features, same reason they wear big flashy earrings and chains. They want to try and signal they're successful to other low IQ people.

Nigger checklist:

Ridiculous name.
Gold chains and earrings.
Aspiring rapper.
Section 8.
Welfare.

>people
slipery slope

They were all soft faggots then too with different but equally as bad problems. Take off the rose coloured glasses.

Doubtful. Very rarely do coalburners learn, and even if they do they're already sullied.

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

Should have killed her tbhfam

he'd get a crew of his buddies and that nigger would be dead by tomorrow

I have an easier nigger checklist for you plebbitors,

>Nigger Checklist:
>Have black skin
>Be albino of African descent

She should give him another chance.

>jump into a lion pit
>get your face mauled
>go back crying to daddy expecting him to kill all the lions

Real.

>They were all soft faggots then too
Maybe down under they were but if a nigger did that to a white woman here, regardless of what she did, he would've been hanging from a tree.

No Joke saw a nigress named Sentripical that other day, like centripetal force I guess.

A real men would've done both

>Punishes women for disrespecting your authority
>And
>Punishes niggers for their crimes

for those of us who are not fluent in kikebook, does "studiet at" and "went to" mean that he attended but didn't finish?

This, only yanks let their women get beat up by a nigger, even if she caused it.

This would have to be normal practise to reverse course.

BLACKED.COM

not a coalburner according the her mam in the comments

>Let me clarify with y'all that this was not my daughters boyfriend (he is a gay man) or friend of any kind.

Looks like someone paid the Toll.

More than likely yes in this case. They have a huge drop-out rate. In Detroit, for example. it's over 75%.

The fact that he went to two high schools as a black person (they rarely move) means that he must've been kicked out of one.

The average Joe would probably lynch that nigger but that was during the time when white women weren't coal burning whores.

Hey germabro our public schools have been majority non white for 12 years now.

The mainstream's inability to use the word nigger seriously hamstrings our society's ability to respond to shit like this. When a black acts like a nigger, call him a nigger. They'll never stop if we don't shame them.

Most whites women still aren't ^^^this is why.

>m- m- m- my daughter w- w- w- w- would n- n- n- n- nerver d- d- date a n- n- nig n- n- nog o- ok?

this much denial... sad!

fpbp

>Pronounces name LY mawn-TRE-al ARRM-STRAWNG

My fucking sides

Used to deliver pizza. Would always see nig-nog names on receipts. LaQuisha and LaMiracle are among my favorites.

>she deserves it for being around niggers to begin with

This....

What the fuck are you talking about? I replied to an Aussie.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

niggers never tip

well shoot the nigger then
crying won't stop it.
they do it because they know whites won't do anything back

is there any proof that she banged him though?

toll status: paid

naturally you have to assume she is a coal burner, but it does also happen frequently that one coalburner is friends with normal girls and she drags them all down into the gutter with her.

Your wife is going to cheat on you and your retarded ass won't realize it for a few years.

>lei-montreal dewanye
>dewanye
>de-wan-ye

wtf is with modern black names

That's why the receipts helped. Helps decide who gets taken last.

Rude motherfuckers too. I would knock on their doors and they'd be like: "WHO THE FUCK IS IT!!!?" Then I'd say Dominos and they'd chill out .

Listen, the traitors among us are a greater threat than the opposition itself.
Burn the coal....

>16
Looks about 35

>The fact that he went to two high schools as a black person (they rarely move) means that he must've been kicked out of one.
This is true in the sense that niggers in subsidized housing do often stay put for generations, but most of the other niggers are CONSTANTLY moving due to warrants, eviction, and nigger behavior like destroying a property.
>Dis place fucked up he needa fix dis sheeit .
Then they use the rent as a deposit somewhere else, like those $250 move-in specials that you see from the interstate, usually along original urban sprawl rings, but more frequently in the second and third generation areas of city growth.
Daily reminder to keep an eye on your local (((school board))). Call them out on the kike and roastie and cuck bullshit. It all starts in the schools.

>A
it's a woman
>B
it's american
reminder that USA is 30% white

The ole tell your dad I'm gay so I don't go to jail for fucking you

>I-I've paid the toll, at last I can be free

>Lei-Montreal Dewanye

Niggers must be in some kind of competition to give their kids the stupidest names possible.

Go to bed, Mutti.

Fuck you faggot. Our non whites are half white natives as worst.
Your non whites are full blood africans.

>Montreal
Kek'd

Best nig name I've ever seen was Le-a. You'd think it's pronounced "Leah" but it's actually "Ledasha" because
>the dash don't be silent!

High chance of fpbp

True. If it were Europe, she'd just be his wife

I would correct ledasha and let it be known that its actually lehyphena.

Any woman hanging with niggers deserves this. Don't give a shit about the circumstances, you're near niggers and get beat your trouble and fault.

Yes. It just means they 'attended', otherwise they would have said they are graduated or "currently attending". Looks like he's a drop out from two high schools and didn't complete anything from a tech college.

>((damage control))
tell me again, what was your previous president called? and what race did he have?

FPBP
You're right. Good call.

this lol every time

>16 year old girl
Stop uploading underage children on the internet pedo

BURN

25% by the time India is a super power!!

This meme is dangerously effective, beat, never bash the wife

Wtf i love muslimbros now

>What race did he have?
Read here . HALF.
you europoors are allowing pure breed africans to flood your nation and own your women.

nice fantasy you got going there, have you seen a psychiatrist, because it would seem you are projecting your sick and twisted fantasies onto others or did mommy not have enough money to pay the bill?
kek

STOP, IT'S A SLIDE THREAD
>STOP, IT'S A SLIDE THREAD

she paid the toll! I had a good laugh

sliding what you meme flaggot?

>this denial

What's the streetshitter factor where you are?

>you europoors are allowing pure breed africans to flood your nation and own your women.
sorry but that's simply not true, europeans will remain white for at least a century, USA on the other hand, oh boy.

>projecting your sick and twisted fantasies

Kek

After reading through this thread, I still don't understand what happened. Did she burn the coal and get beat by her dad? Did the nig beat her?

>at least a century

Oh boy....

I believe this is for you.

I've often wondered this.

The conclusion I came to is solely to be different from whites. But there are plenty of historic African names they could use if they identify as African, but they're more interested in either word salad like t'Shawn or L'quanda or "status-names" like Prince/Sir.

70% white British, 97% in 1990. 61% white in 2017, 72% in 1990. 70% of whites are conservative and are above replacement rate in terms of birth rates while white urbanites/liberals/ashkenazi Jews have a birth rate of .6.