Lauren Southern Appreciation Thread

Since the JIDF shills are posting character assassination threads on a daily basis, i thought its time for a Lauren Southern Appreciation Thread.

How can a girl be so hot and so redpilled? I bet she thinks about gassing kikes every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>girl
>she

Gas yourself shill

((she)) is redpilled
Yes goy, yes! beautiful girl, much based, top kek, ooo yes
*rubs hands*

Lauren Southern is just a Stacy looking to bank some sweet cash off of desperate beta-males that will literally throw money at her when she asks.

i was giving half my income to her partreon. since it got closed, I feel empty and without purpose. At least I can eat something that isnt oatmeal and ham sandwich

>lauren southern is a j-

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385?lang=en

Say some more stupid shit.

She denied that on her facebook account. Her grandparents were just normal civilians fleeing from war like Germans did too

Sup Forums loves you, Lauren. /ourgirl/ forever.

>Lauren Southern is redpi-

>2015

That was before the whole identitarian movement thing. She got redpilled over the years.

Less than two years ago.

People don't change that drastically, especially women.

I won't be unfair and say that she isn't addressing demographic replacement in Europe, but she would never do the same thing in Canada because she is unironically a civic nationalist who thinks that diversity is good when they share similar beliefs.

>e-celeb thread

>Less than two years ago.
>People don't change that drastically, especially women.
I wouldn't say I changed _that_ drastically over two years but I have moved significantly in that time. Due to being raised by Sup Forums though I always thought jew jokes were funny and never had any unique sympathy for them, same for niggers. I've still moved a lot further right in that time.

>(((Lauren Southern)))

Hmmmmm

She's not Jewish retard.

You remember when she did that?

>(((Laura Loomer)))

If she was a plant by Ezra Levant trying to control white nationalist opposition it wouldn't be hard to fake a DNA test.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

If you watch this video and come to the conclusion that she must be acting, you are suffering from paranoid delusions and need to go see a doctor