nao

Other urls found in this thread:

kundaliniyoga.org/lesson_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the FUCK is a chakra?

makes ur fidget spinner spin more

Pls explain root lock and I will listen

I hear these amplify autism

a chakra is a cluster of nerves in a western sense. each one has a foundation in our lives.

kundaliniyoga.org/lesson_8

i gotta get one then.

muscle contractions that stimulate the cluster of nerves aka chakra. If you do it right it helps you get proper posture as well since that's needed to 'activate' it.

Hippie dippie metaphysical fidget spinner bullshit

>learn aristotle
>get real understandings
> fuck hippies

if you receive a kundalini awakening and are prepared for it you will also find that certain motivation people can have.

if you are a NEET you have the perfect opportunity to test out kundalini yoga.

If you get the awakening through drug abuse you will get fucked.

What kind of drugs do I need for that awakening, fampai? DMT?

also I guess what kind of yoga I mean whatever

It's funny you mention aristotle.

The kundalini energy is described as so:

>Why a snake? The power of this yoga comes from the Kundalini (Sanskrit for “coiled serpent”), an enormous reserve of untapped potential within each of us, activated around the sacrum or “sacred bone” at the base of the spine.

Now look at hermes staff on the left. It's right fucking in front of you all. It always has been.

Yeah man sit your ass down and do nothing! If you don't do this you are a zombie man like duude we could be chucking rasengans around and shit yo.

Drugs gave me a premature experience. A taste. At a high ass cost. I recommend no drugs at all.

Think of it like the suicide grip in the bench press, after spending all your time not doing proper reps.

When the real thing comes there's no bullshitting it and it will fucking neck you.

I've had some intense experiences while meditating before, almost like a shroom trip only much shorter and clearer. I generally feel incredible afterwards, is this a form of chakra awakening?

Senpai, that sounds pretty gay. Yoga is just stretching with bullshit attached. Western philosophy > eastern philosophy and Kant > Buddha

So which drugs were they again

Sounds like made up hippie bullshit. I align my chakras in the shitter like a real man. Grow some fuzz on your peaches.

Copious amounts of weed. Before I even got out of bed I'm already ripping from a bong.

It really did help me relax at the time. But after a while all it did was make me anxious without realizing it.

Those 'high' thoughts you get are caused by chain reactions getting further more than they normally do when you think of things. So it was like I was artificially getting deep into meditative state.

I don't really have experience with anything but alcohol and weed. I am but a simple neet.

describe the experience. I'm a little interested in meditation and that might entice me.

Keep doing it if you feel incredible afterwards. I don't really know.

Be careful, there are some happenings of people of inducing psychosis in themselves after meditating. I'm not sure why that would happen. My guess is that the body/spirit isn't physically ready. It's why yoga is so infused with meditation. Mind-Body-Spirit connection.

You are going to hell.

if you play games, and maybe watch streams or recorded yourself playing and while you were in the game it felt like so and looked like so, but when you watch the replay it doesn't seem the same and you can see things clearly and understand it more than you did in that moment? After you meditate you kind of get that feeling in your life and you get some added clarity and you start understanding things more.

For me I felt really relaxed, and felt really good in general. Like a body high from an indica. It was like I had that extra pair of eyes too. Everything felt zen. More in control as well.

so you get that bird's-eye-view feeling, but in real time?

how many times do I have to meditate before I start getting these cool benefits?

So what?
>caduceus myths mean hippy bullshit it true...
>ancient ramblings are awesome
>galen was right all along
>GAY and wrong

exactly.

I can't promise you on the length of time. You need to look up different meditations. The two main ones I alternate is an easy pose sitting up straight meditation where I try to think of nothing, and yoga nidra lying down and conciously relaxing my body and examining it.

I'm not sure what this one is called but, if you do yoga and have tight hips or something and really release them a lot you can meditate afterwards and just loftily let thoughts through. Once you get something gives you a reaction really engage in it and 'let it go' or 'understand it' and make peace with that.

Regrets in your life really do make you tighten your muscles unconsciously. You might clench your jaw a bit in stress. That's why so many people have this tinnitus ringing in their ears.

the motivation I was talking about earlier could be called 'divine inspiration'. That real meaning in life.

Hermes was the messenger of the gods. Getting god's message to the people. That staff is how. That energy is how. Get a kundalini awakening and you get in touch with the big wigs.

I had my chakras removed when I was young. Is there a way to get them back?

I should add that, the kundalini awakening is like... those reaction videos of people seeing color for the first time times a billion.

Yeah and maybe the snake cult from Conan is true too

Have felt "warm love" feeling head to toe before in bed at night. Some user here told me its just a "relaxation" technique but good god was it powerful. Also buzzing/vibrating, like when I'm wide awake in my bed looking around the room. Whether it's my head or back a small dime sized vibration I feel in body.

Have felt vibrations in "chakra" areas too before I guess, like navel or whatever. This eastern chakra stuff is cool and all but what is the bigger picture? Kali Yuga? Okay, but what is the ultimate truth? Is there a creator? Different vibration levels "dimensions" you have to work up through? Demiurge? Aghhhh. It messes with my mind. I feel best just sticking with "muh Jesus" stuff.

You dropped a crumb from your crumpet.

Is Yoga good? My father insists I do but I don't care. Should I do it?