This is the leader of Sup Forums. sad thing is about half of you don't know who he is without looking at filename...

this is the leader of Sup Forums. sad thing is about half of you don't know who he is without looking at filename. if you don't know about him, go to the youtube channel american renaissance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is the leader of pol

I wish Jared was my dad.

H U W I T E
U
W
I
T
E

>this is the leader of Sup Forums
Pol doesn't have a leader.

Also everyone here knows who JT is, newfag. Lurk more before making shit threads.

This is the leader of pol

Did you ever meet your dad?
Fuck the way your mummy was putting out, i could be your dad!
Ps am not your dad,son

>Jews are okay. In fact, I want them to join our cause

nope

Wrong. Evola, Rockwell, Pierce, Jung, Osho. We have many dads.

A real Huwite man and a real human being

Leave taylor alone hes the second to last step from normie to redpill

You need a better PR team. This isn't the place for you to try and make a quick buck or be a cult hero

He knows what happens when people who name the Jew. WLP never had the opportunities to speak his ideas in an open forum like Jared Taylor has.

Taylor is well aware of the role of the Jews, but there are many more people who could explain it better than he ever could.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg

Jesus is the only leader we will ever have. Sup Forums is a Christian board.

This. Besides, Jareds specialty is redpilling on race, which hes fantastic at and has been doing for literal decades. JT is the reason im redpilled right now, it was through him and Amren i came into it all. Jumping right into everything else all at once might've just turned the younger me away.

JT is an absolute asset.

He's going to do the unthinkable- get the Jews on our side.

14D Stratego.

Bless you user, for you always defend our Christ Jesus. Let us not forget that the Lord will never perish and His name will be glorified forever.

28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to the entire flock, over which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. (Acts 20:28 MEV)

Amen, let this world and board not forget about our lord

Amen, fratres in Christo.

Pic related is the leader of pol

This is the leader of pol before pol

This is the leader of nupol

i just put my mom onto jared recently - he truly is the grandfather of /pol

>"Leader" of Sup Forums
>Is fine with jews and focuses on "muh nigs"
>AmRen has had tons of Jews and pushes kosher nationalism