Niggers are animals

archive.is/G31jB
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-22/you-afraid-dead-body-boys-who-laughed-while-man-drowned-will-face-charges

As a disabled man drowns in a nearby pond, calling out for help, niggers stand by laughing and filming the incident on a cell phone. These chicken shit little niggers should be on the end of a rope, and so should their ape parents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=se5kqTczDBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why was the disabled retard even in the pool?

Whats better than a dead nigger in a pond?
>fill in the blank

why was he even in the pond?

I'm supposed to do what here? hello?
why was the disabled in the pool?

ring 911 and offer words of encouragement

Was not a pool. It looked to be a pond/lake/river setting. It is in Florida which is swamp so one of the 3 listed above can be found every 1KM

As much as I hate niggers. The only thing they did wrong is not call 911. Which lets face it at that point was to late anyways.

That idot was in the middle of a very large and what looks to be fast moving water. Going out their, especially for niggers who can't swim, could easily have ended with them dead.

In fact police have done this exact same thing as these niggers in car cases. IE car runs into late, niggers drowned and cops do nothing. Which is what they should have done.

>niggers are anima-
youtube.com/watch?v=se5kqTczDBQ

>The only thing they did wrong is not call 911.

Legally maybe. Morally they're evil pieces of shit for standing there laughing and jeering and filming the guy drowning.

The first thing they teach you on day one of law school is that it's not illegal to laugh at people while they drown.

all humans are animals you retarded piece of shit

I'm pretty sure they don't teach you that.
I'm also fairly certain that laughing at any one in need, whilst wearing any sort of badge, will have you excommunicated to repress the PR nightmare such would lead to.

The ONLY thing these niggers did wrong was not being dead. All nigges must hang.

I haven't heard why.
> how do I operate Sup Forums
You wait for a reply - but maybe no-one will answer.

The second half of that first sentence is mockery of Euro law, where a duty to rescue is assumed.

Enjoy.

It also occurs to me, /that it never occurred to them/ to use their phones to call for help, even if only for appearance's sake. Or, they might have just known that it would have been pointless.

Good thing this thread is about the legal charges they will face.

Thank you. I'd heard that was part of Anglo-Saxon common law, but apparently it's been updated - another lawfag told me some states require you to notify authorities at least.

Factually incorrect.
The law bids all citizens to do their most to save a life in dire peril.
If that is attempting to alert authorities, then that is what is expected. If one is without a phone, then one will not face any criminal charges (or convictions, rather) for not rescuing a person in need. As long as one remembers to alert authorities as soon as possible.
So you can, in other words, ignore someone drowning, and if your phone is without power, do nothing until you're at a place with a phone. Heck, you can just shout out "HELP!" and that'll be enough. Your mockery is... ignorant, to say the least.

This is why civic nationalism is stupid

In a society where you love your neighbours and can sleep with your doors unlocked, this doesn't happen. This is why (((diversity))) leads to less trust in your community/peers

Canadianon nailed it.

It was a pond, not a pool. It doesn't matter anyway because the niggers didn't help regardless. Now stop fucking spamming and wait for a reply like a good cuck Mehmed.

an waste they minutes?

Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiit

This is as retarded as the nigger who drowned. What crime did they commit?

Whats next? Sir, you're under arrest because you were the only one near the trapped obese man caught in a 5 alarm fire and decided not to runin and help.

You don't spend minutes on 911 calls... or am I missing a joke somewhere? Niggers being dumb? Or is this a thing that they actually think?

Is this what americans think? Am I missing a joke here or are Americans this fucking stupid?
... start fucking with the immigrants - your inbreed is showing.

Failure to assist someone dumb retard. Are you a nigger yourself or what?

everyone knows niggers can't swim and they didn't need to do anything they didn't feel comfortable with. they'd drown just as quickly as the flailing retard

Maybe in your neck of Toronto, Pajeet.

Here in the U S of A its

>In the common law of most English-speaking countries, there is no general duty to come to the rescue of another.[1] Generally, a person cannot be held liable for doing nothing while another person is in peril.[2][3] However, such a duty may arise in two situations

>nypost censors all the curse words with silenced audio

I like how none of the media is posting a picture of the drunk retard who went in the lake and drowned.

>every nigger

>he's black

Oh, that's why media felt safe attacking "poor downtrodden black boys" for not helping. Would have been considered racist otherwise.

you look like my scrotum

why do you people care about niggers laughing at another nigger die? This shit happens all the time and is regularly laughed at on here.

it's survival of the fittest, nigga. don't be mad at evolution. ya'll claim black people are inferior yet we're breeding you all out and taking your women (they love our big dicks and bravado, too). white genocide remember? you the weakest link and you're going the way of the dodo. shit's nature and the same can be said for that paraplegic retard that decided to go for a swim.

Don't know if there is a statutory duty in Florida but these niggers had no common law duty to help that man. They're sociopathic shits but chances are they'd have been drowned trying to save him.

Man who couldn't swim Was named Jamel Dunn
>Jamel

No such law exists here. It's Florida though, if you don't know how to swim by age 5 the odds are stacked against you here.

He dunn swim so gud

They are charged with a misdemeanor of not reporting a death. They won't get more than a year, probably just community service if the judge is lenient enough.

What is wrong with niggers? When I was 6 my older brothers would throw me into the deep end of our pool, then laugh at me.

You know what? I learned how to swim real quick.

> niggers
> knowing things

U wot m8?

And nothing of value was lost

The teens should be executed for using vertical cam.

Too bad they'll never top the devil which is white people.

>Whats better than a dead nigger in a pond?

150 dead niggers

I hate niggers but why should they face charges? Since when it's illegal to look for your own safety and decide to not risk your life to save some drowning retard? Since when it's illegal to exercise your free speech right to laugh at drowning retard?

There's no danger involved in dialling 9-1-1 instead of video filming the death of someone.
You know this. Why are you acting so fucking retarded? You're not cool. You're trying too hard to be edgy; it's not cool.

So the devil created the greatest societies ever known while niggers killed, ate each other and fucked monkeys which spread HIV to all of the world which the white devil had to fix? You're seriously sub human trash and I wish our ancestors would've just killed you off. You're a cancer upon the world

>Fast moving water
Nigger you blind or a pussy

Since when it's illegal to not call for help for drowning retard?

In non-backwater countries, I guess.
You'll end up shot by the cartel some day and no one will notice you're missing. Not even your mother. You sub-human spic-slime.

they will get no jail time and in place of community service be required to take swimming lessons.

>In non-backwater countries, I guess.

Irrelevant, it happened in Murrica not here, so my arguments are about Murrican law.

What's with the outrage?

None of the niggers would have been able to swim out and save the guy. They would have drowned too. They're fucked up for laughing and not calling 911 though.

a kike hanging from piano wire

>not knowing black automatically qualifies as retarded

underrated