WE DID IT LADS

THIS IS A JOYOUS MOMENT FOR ALL ALBERTANS AND A HUGE STEP FORWARD FOR THE RIGHT WING MOVEMENT HERE IN CANADA!

What we could see going forward:
>1000 year conservative Reich
>Separation
>Western dominance
>Commie NDP thrown from helicopters
>A provincial challenge to Trudeau's stupidity
>Leftist butthurt and tears from the CBC for years to come

THE SKYS THE LIMIT BOYS! YEEHAW!

Quick rundown plz?

is this that leaf that was talking about forming a natsoc party in leafland?

Alberta is right above the most conservative American states. You were not surprised, were you leaf?

Wrong. Canada is dead forever. It will be a 1000 year communist genderflued polyamorous, asexual Reich succeeded by an eternal islamo-fascist Reich.

That's good and all, but what the real rundown?

The main Conservative party and a regional Conservative party joined together and mend fences. Hopefully they kick that commie bitch out of Alberta.

Good job I guess. You'll have to tell us the policies of this party because I'm skeptical of parties calling themselves conservative these days.

Calgary reporting in, voted yes in both. Also went to see Kenny at the rally a few weeks back, feels good man!

get fucked NDP

Alberta had been a conservative strong hold for 40 years until its last election. The leader of the PC (progressive conservative) party at the time was answering questions about the state of the province and basically blamed the tax payers. He wasn't wrong but it rubbed a lot of voters the wrong way.
Fast forward to election night. Alberta has two official right wing parties. The PCs (center right) and Wildrose (far right). We also have a liberal (center left) party and an NDP (left) party. All the stupid fucking easterners here for work and everyone else upset protest voted for the NDP. The right wing parties got more votes in total but because their was two parties it split the rights vote. The NDP weaseled their way into office thanks to our awful election system. Its been hell ever since.
Today the two right wing parties each held a vote to decide if they wanted to merge. It passed with 95% from both parties. Next election the NDP will get btfo.

What happened? Wild Rose and the Conservatives fused?

Atta boy. Lets hope now that the Wildrose stays dominant in this merger and we don't just get a huge center right party. I want to see a real, solid right wing party here in Canada.

Yup.

Yeah Wildrose aren't fucking far-right. They're centre-right like anyone else here calling themselves conservative. Oh well at least the Conservatives are bolstered in that province.

They are far right by Canadian standards.

Jimmy Carter is far-right by Canadian standards lol

maybe Trump can re-focus the CIA to start arming the moderate Albertan rebels

Maybe if equalization negotiations goes south we can explore that option.

Cheers bro. Sadly though, the only changes we'll ever see in our lifetime are fairly minor ones. Happenings are rarely if ever a big deal, politics is something we discuss on here and rarely feel in real life, and canada will always be a pathetic little country in the shadow of america

Gay

i hope notley wins again just to see albutthurta get cucked

We will kill all eastern shits when the time comes.

They used to tell me the same thing with McDonalds delivering. "Oh no, theres no money in that", "it'll never happen" "Not in our life time". I'm sitting at home right now with a mighty angus burger and poutine delivered to my fucking front door.

Lucky bastard. I'm stuck here on the west coast and our mcdonalds are all closed at 11pm -_-