AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW DO I GET OFF THIS STUPID SITE IM DOING NOTHING WITH MY LIFEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't.
Ha
Haha
Hahahahaha

You have a choice.
Or man up and do shit with your life while lurking here
It aint that bad

why do you want to leave?

You're here forever and it only gets worse.

Sup Forums is more addictive than heroine

just block it already, I want to my happy life

don't forget, you're here forever.

take the cypher pill

Cut your computer chord in half and tie one side of the black wire to a ring and the other side of the black wire to another ring. Put both rings on and turn on your computer.

truth is more addictive than heroine, agree.

something something something clean your fucking room and make up your fucking bed something something

arent pink wojacks supposed to only be used when eth drops?

ONE OF US ONE OF US

GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE

One way out friendo

> 1 post by this ID

> 1 post by this ID

> 1 post by this ID

> 1 post by this ID

SAGE

GET BACK TO WORK!

I've tried blocking it. I end up unblocking it.

the meme addiction undertow is just too strong to overcome.

My gf of 5 years is threatening to leave me bc all I do is lurk.
So fucking be it.

you're here forever

>yfw Sup Forums is available in the afterlife
there is no escape

same, i literally waste hundred of hours every fucking year on that shitty board

I'm here constantly. I lurk in the mornings before work, phonepost during lunch break, and as soon as I get home I shitpost for 8 hours. It's a nightmare of an existence. This site is eating me alive. All my passions, all my relationships, all my potential, flushed down the drain. I traded it all for fucking memes!

God help us all...

same but hundred every week

You're almost there buddy. We all had to go through it

come, Anonymous.

nah fuck anime tho.

Start with this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo

But was it worth it?

You'll never take my pirate.

this
are we like 2% here? how can anyone like this autistic fuckery for real

stay out this birdo

REEEEEEee

i meant hundreds. prob 600h or something, and triple that the first year.

Are you that guy taking pics of coworkers in the walmart breakroom?

> tfw identifying hundreds and hundreds of captchas per day

no, I'm at least not that pathetic.

>tfw personally advanced image recognition software by 10 years

i pay for a pass. no fucking way im gonna fill thousands of capcha a year just to save 20$

The level of smug pepes to pink wojaks is still indicating a high level of "sell" in these areas....
>Always do the opposite of what /biz/ says.. on Sup Forums
BUY BUY BUY

there is no escape

makey me thinky

>thousands of capcha a year
wew

STOP WHY DID YOU REMIND MEEEEEEEEEEEE

when I watch a movie or a TV show, I often get off the full screen mode so i can browse this board while watching the show, I cant help myself I can't get this board out of my head

I suggest you start using more useful boards like /fit/ or /ck/ or something. You'll still be here, but at least you can get something a little more substantial out of it.

Find new habits.

Walking, jogging, exercising,

Meditation, specifically, mindfulness meditation, will assist in clearing you of your habit.

Draw, do something creative, play with your imagination.

meetup.com can help you find friends

simply have to find new habits. (it takes approximately 30 days to cement a new habit)

>IM DOING NOTHING WITH MY LIFE

That's right, goy, you need to be more (((productive))). Hurry up and hop back on that hedonic treadmill. You're falling behind your peers in the rat race!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK

you would reach 1k captchas a year with 3 posts per day

Y'all don't have friends? Spent the day swimming and making music. Now I can shitpost at night.

Block the website or something. Just stop coming here. Vices are to be crushed, not merely nipped at.