Sup Forums META thread

Gookmoot approved ONE meta thread per board:

Clickbait marketers are profiting on your loneliness and wish to be "normal":
SUDDENLY THESE TWO ARE SPAMMED HERE ON Sup Forums 24/7!
Why?
GEE, MORE E-CELEBS FOR US TO WATCH CONSTANTLY IN CASE THEY:
>"Decide to name the Jew" like PewDiePie never did
>"Decide to go full 14/88" like Lauren Southern almost-but-never does every other day
>Decide to get famous for the first time by "going full 14/88 haha not really"
>Decide to "redpill normies secretly using code to name the jew and make them go FULL 14/88 almost"
>doing more than you "for our movement" by promoting their channel/website/buystuff page
Getting sick of the clickbait marketers on this board. They've fogured out that you're all so desperate for validation and to feel normal that you'll follow e-celebs to LARP and simulate the kind of world you wish you actually lived in, where you aren't hated and despised nd everyone loves redpills and you're a normie chad with tons of likes and subs. Take your ecelebs and stick them up your ass. 90% of you faggots shilling these turds are Poowinloos getting paid to give these ecelebs a couple thousand more views. Stop helping these Poos profit off your loneliness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuCExYQHtK0
twitter.com/jakepaul/status/888932650735554563
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want ecelebs to fucking leave.

general threads are cancer

any thread about reddit should get purged

one nazi thread must always be on the frontpage to scare normies

If people only saw what entertainment really is, then people wouldn't be talking about it in the first place. It distracts us from seeing what's going on internationally.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuCExYQHtK0
lmao wait, dis boi funny

I keep coming here and not even shitposting satisfies me anymore. I guess because the election is over and all the political noise calmed down. Now it's just /r9k/ with the virgins mad at blacks taking their women instead of Chad.

E-Celeb cancer has been killing many boards lately. Sup Forums, /o/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums have all fallen victim to this kind of cancer:
>DUDE CHECK OUT THIS PERSON WITH THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL BRO LOL THIS GUY/GIRL DID SOMETHING HOLY SHIT THEY'RE OFFICIALLY /OURGUYS/ BETTER LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

All non-Trump supporters are not shills.

All non-Trump supporters are not leftists. Most are not, especially the ones here.

Most mainstream news is not fake news. Further, almost 100% of right wing slanted news sites are fake news.

Anonymous sources are not anonymous to the major news organizations like NYT, they are vetted, verified and trusted.

Calling everyone you don't like a shill and throwing shit at the wall makes you look like a shill yourself or a retard.

Stop it.

This.
It's impossible to keep track of international news/politics and whatever is the new hot trend an most normalfags choose the later because of how easy it is

Pssss..... Nazi stuff doesn't scare them anymore. In fact, it's kinda like a tourist attraction for the idiots.

INCREASE THE BUMP LIMIT GOOKMOOT

MAKE IT 600 REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF SWITCHING THREADS EVERY 10 MINUTES DURING HAPPENINGS

epic

Bump. People need to see this thread.

Fuck off old fag. This isn't your board anymore. It belongs to GenZ. We will post whatever we want. Get with the program or go hangout of faceborg with people your own age.

Jake Paul 'Exits' Disney, Fairly certain that he got fired. twitter.com/jakepaul/status/888932650735554563

We still need to do this August 20th

Yes I agree, fuck that cock sucker for doxing my boy post malone

Spread it August 20th.

THE META THREAD IS TO TALK ABOUT THE BOARD

NOT THIS E CELEB REDDIT GARBAGE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

spick

I report every eceleb thread

i only come to Sup Forums for e-celeb threads

Thats truly sad

i know this is just u trolling but
>i go to a politics board for e celebs and not go to the e celebs youtube
like how stupid can people fucking be