youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-operation-broken-heart-arrests-20160621-snap-story.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/13/jeff-sessions-authorities-charge-400-people-health-care-fraud/475089001/
cbsnews.com/news/justice-department-announces-takedown-of-alphabay-the-largest-dark-web-market/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE
youtu.be/mEuM91-t-wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

drumpf is finished
>impeachment soon

AY WHITE BOI IS TRUMP IMPEACHED YET? IF NOT IMMA BEAT YOUR ASS

The 27th will be a nothingburger.

New York City's Ozy Fest lineup has been announced. I think I'd rather kms than attend.

t. increasingly nervous Richard Madow

>OMGZ DRUMPF IZ SO DUMB!

wow,this show is fucking shit without greg

What else is Sessions doing?

DOJ

238 arrested in sweep of suspected child sex predators
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-operation-broken-heart-arrests-20160621-snap-story.html

Jeff Sessions: 400 medical professionals charged in largest health care fraud takedown
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/13/jeff-sessions-authorities-charge-400-people-health-care-fraud/475089001/

Justice Department announces takedown of AlphaBay, the largest dark web market
cbsnews.com/news/justice-department-announces-takedown-of-alphabay-the-largest-dark-web-market/

>shill joins at the end of the thread
>ousts himself as a trudeau cuck and probably a fuggin leaf as well
low energy and sad

Has President Donald Trump officially declared Marie to be Best Squid yet?
She's the only one who knows how to win as much as he does.

What the fuck is an Ozy Fest?

>ass cancer

MAGA evening to all.

>Richard Madow

>yeb!
is this a joke? how much more of a sniveling backstabbing rat can this "man" be?

Nigger

whats the 27th supposed to be

Updated from the last thread

>Bad map for them, 10 Dem Senators in states Trump won, 5 of which he won by over 5 points, Dem Senators like McCaskill down several points even in left leaning polls
>GOP historically has higher turnout in midterms
>RNC is massively outpacing the DNC in fundraising, 48 mil cash on hand for RNC, 3 million in debt for DNC
>Democrats still have no leader, no central message
>They still haven't reformed their policy platform, it's still more taxes more regulation more gun control open borders, shit people don't want
>Democrats and the media have doubled down on the same dirty tricks that contributed to their defeat in 2016
>Democrat party is split into two factions that hate each other
>Impossible for most candidates to win over both factions, especially at the Senate level
>The old guard Democrats refuse to let go of power even though everyone hates them, like Pelosi

Trying to remain as objective as possible here, but I can't see any scenario where the Democrats make gains in the 2018 midterms. They'll be lucky to not get completely routed.

MORNING
>Trump goes on massive tweet storm: “A new INTELLIGENCE LEAK from the Amazon Washington Post,this time against A.G. Jeff Sessions.These illegal leaks, like Comey's, must stop!”
>”The Failing New York Times foiled U.S. attempt to kill the single most wanted terrorist,Al-Baghdadi.Their sick agenda over National Security”
>”This morning I will be going to the Commissioning Ceremony for the largest aircraft carrier in the world, The Gerald R. Ford. Norfolk, Va.”
>”While all agree the U. S. President has the complete power to pardon, why think of that when only crime so far is LEAKS against us.FAKE NEWS”
>”So many people are asking why isn't the A.G. or Special Council looking at the many Hillary Clinton or Comey crimes. 33,000 e-mails deleted?” “...What about all of the Clinton ties to Russia, including Podesta Company, Uranium deal, Russian Reset, big dollar speeches etc.”
>”My son Donald openly gave his e-mails to the media & authorities whereas Crooked Hillary Clinton deleted (& acid washed) her 33,000 e-mails!
>”In all fairness to Anthony Scaramucci, he wanted to endorse me 1st, before the Republican Primaries started, but didn't think I was running!”
>”The Republican Senators must step up to the plate and, after 7 years, vote to Repeal and Replace. Next, Tax Reform and Infrastructure. WIN!”
>”ObamaCare is dead and the Democrats are obstructionists, no ideas or votes, only obstruction. It is solely up to the 52 Republican Senators!”
AFTERNOON
>Cruz says Tax Reform chances will drop significantly if healthcare fails
>Meghan McCain claims her and her dad went on a walk
>Biden deflects question on 2020 run for president
>Trump gives speech at USS Gerald Ford Commissioning Ceremony
EVENING
>House passes sanction bill for Russia
>JEB! criticizes Republicans for backing Trump over “””Russian probe”””
>Pence says GOP need to ‘step up to the plate’ on healthcare bill

youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

Thanks Satan.

>tfw can't wait for Tuesday rally to find new rallyfus but deep down inside I know Kate will never be topped as she was the penultimate rallyfu.

Fake thread

Never let a Canadian win an argument. Destroy any pride they might have.

except the GOP is fucking itself by blocking trumps agenda and being useless when they have all the power

this is just like theresa may calling a snap election then fucking up everything in the campaign

Did Sup Forums trigger him? What happened? Barely follow vidya e-drama anymore.

Like a food and music festival.

>Jeb
>RuPaul
Kek

Wasn't this dude really into GamerGate back when that was popular? I wonder what happened in the past three years to make him this easily triggered over a joke about traps

>JEB! criticizes Republicans for backing Trump over “””Russian probe”””
jeb(!) also got shut down by DnB

Fuck off shill this is the only one

Why do you think nobody likes him? The guy has no spine, no morals and no honesty.

If he wasn't a Bush he'd be cleaning toilets at McDonalds

The further I read in that list, the more I want to puke. I couldn't get past RuPaul without wretching so violently I had to look away.

>jeb bush
literally why?

I hope he gets cancer

Oh wait.

Die in a fire.

Michael Reidel? Feels like Red Eye

>except the GOP is fucking itself by blocking trumps agenda and being useless when they have all the power
It's the Democrats who are doing most of the obstructing. A handful of GOP Senators have been cunty over healthcare but that's it. The majority of Trump voters (and people voting in these Senate races) see Democrats as the problem. People want Trump's agenda, so why would they want to vote in more people who would obstruct it, aka Democrats?

Obstructionism isn't a winning strategy for the Democrats in the long term, it's just a slightly better alternative for them than Trump passing his agenda now rather than later after the midterms. The country wants Trump's agenda, especially at a state by state level. Lawmakers impeding that agenda will likely suffer electoral consequences. Plus all the other factors I mentioned in my first post.

Supposedly WH user mysterious pro-Trump major habbening.

Sorry I don't have a screencap, but it was a thing a couple of weeks ago.

Neocons never change.

>can't admit traps are gay
what a tremendous faggot

>t. the eternal butthurt kike

Someone asked his friend if traps are gay.
youtu.be/mEuM91-t-wA

penultimate is second to final you sillybilly

Always reply to TNN posters.

Trump bullied him.

Gods work
What happened to TNN though?

>If he wasn't a Bush he'd be cleaning toilets at McDonalds
This one line deserved quintuple digits at the very least.
Kek is falling down on the job.

>tfw you're Jeb

as much as he is a fucking kike faggot that is a good point. he could be more positive on his twitter and not give the fucking kikes in the MSM so much fucking ammunition

Anyone else remember how he immediately started sucking Trumps dick after he bombed the airfield?

look at this little slut
she spends the entire show trying to flirt with Gorka, but he's not having any of that

Man the left does not kid about taking these issues seriously. I would have been laughing my ass off there but he didn't even flinch.. kind of scary.

Cancer treatment. He got into a fight with his wife because she didn't vote for Hillary

>Kek is falling down on the job.
don't you dare

Is there anything less metal than this lineup? Holy fuck. Most of these people have absolutely nothing to do with music.

>McCain going for a walk is news
Yeah, he'll be dead before the end of the year, easy.

For a Magyar Gorka isn't that bad looking no homo.

POL BTFO!

Gorka was built to destroy MSM narratives.

Poor Jeb! But in all seriousness, how the fuck did the Jews think he'd beat Trump?

Yeah why doesn't he just lie down and take daily demonization in the media like Bush did.

Top kek

I don't think it was him. An 80 year old man who just had a clot removed and later has to get chemo for brain cancer doesn't go out on a hike.

>Gorka was built to destroy MSM narratives.
And female fox news host pussy

Who is behind Ted, on the left? That looks like the new representative from Texas

This.

What good did it do Bush?

Hell Bush even had basically Obama's policies and it didnt matter, Bush still got fucked.

it's also important to remember that it's very likely he and his whole kiked up family are the ones that leaked the pussy tape since their cousin billy bush was involved. think about that for a minute. they throw their own family under the bus to try and take down the president. fuck the entire bush family. i hope one day they face proper retribution for their crimes

Gorkas a total hunk so i get it no homo
The president could not have a better attack dog, not sure if cnn will ever let him back on after he bullied whatshername into quitting twitter

You're right, I repent and apologize.
Have a Best Girl as a token of my sincerity.

You're not, though, because we still love you

That anecdote pretty much confirms Jeb's assburgers.

He's a retard who can't into strategy. The more viciously the media attacks Trump, the more it helps him at this point. They're using the exact same tactics that cost them the election only with more intensity now.

slow end steddy

He recently moved and got a new job so he's been pretty busy being a normie and being a lawyerfag.

>I can't even comment on a movie without somehow tying trump into it
how will leftists ever recover after 8 years?

Theres been a number of murderers who were from Sup Forums though
Like that guy who shot up the niggers in the church

I can't wait to become a one party system with possibly the Green Party

how's that project for a new american century going billy --- oh...

You mean twelve

Tfw pic related is Jeb and his 2 "close friends"

This, all its doing is exhausting non-Trump supporters, and making Trump supporters 100% go vote in 2018.

I'm livid so I'm already setting phone reminders.

What about NTNN? He'd always give me (You)s : :(

Going. Someone else take over for baking.

I also don't believe it was him. If it were, why would it be of the back of the head with his hair and ears covered? It seems extremely odd.

He was supposed to lose
The demographic bomb was supposed to have gone off.
You can't argue with the facts we have force fed the world, any republican that votes for the amnesty bill is a traitor

>how will leftists ever recover after 8 years?
Im honestly not sure they will
Completely isolating themselves from anyone with a hint of rationality or moderation

why does this keep happening hiroshimoot chink nigger!

That's not Mei.

Off topic but do any of you goys have a post of that reddit mtf tranny who had insane regret? Pic related but better quality

Exterminate homophobia!!!

Besides trying to do the jobs of 12 people?

the silence and that weird hand raise with his fingers shut lol. That is some serious triggering