I bet he's just jealous. Why is everyone so jealous of Trump?

I bet he's just jealous. Why is everyone so jealous of Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amyotrophic_lateral_sclerosis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SwiftKey
newscats.org/?p=10216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What has this fucking vegetable ever done?

Reminder that Stephen Hawking is a pedophile.

how are we so sure that these are actually hawkins' thoughts? it could be that the computer he's hooked up to is so smart that it decided to infiltrate human society by acting as its smartest human.

(((Hawking))) is an overrated fool who is only listened to and taken seriously because of his condition. When was the last he actually said anything that was even slightly wise or useful?

jesus christ that jaw is about to unfuckinghinge itself

Doesn't his wife leave him out in the yard during really hot days?

>tfw too smart for politics

Brain cancer in ten... nine... eight...

His handlers might be high jacking it as well. He may just be a meat puppet at this point.

posting pics that look like him

Trump is a show boater. Who really likes a boaster or a show boater? They get sick after a while but with Trump it is his life style and it can never end for him. He is a great leader for our nation and a example for all of our citizens.

ye

This pic would make a good practice target lol

imean

>mathematician
>still manages to insist information is destroyed at the even horizon
>push back hard against the holographic principle
>get proven wrong
>decide to voice your opinion on world politics as if you're qualified

Know your place, Stephen.

Roflmao

the teeth

>it could be that the computer he's hooked up to is so smart that it decided to infiltrate human society by acting as its smartest human.
Yeah. That's probably what happened.

Anti science shitlords detected

AAAAAAAAAA

sad, but true. either that or he is going senile

NOWTHEYALWAYSSAY

>anti-science

Hmm.

"Science" has gone from Popperian hypothetico-deductivism to "Did you know!" factoids in the last few years. When people FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE they love memes and Big Bang Theory quotes.

It's a shame.

>stephen hawkings
>a climatologist
>a politician
>a physicist
and
>a computer scientist

3 of these things he is not.

KILL HIM ALREADY

>jealous
Oh my sweet summer child

>sure he's was probably a social outcast and probably hates normal people for being born normal and is over compensating by treating them like dumb cattle but we should trust his opinion on subjects that he has no background in or we're anti-science

AAAAAAAAH HE SO UGLY
but he kno science :oo

Trump
>can walk
>attractive, thicc
>has made billions of dollars selling steaks
Hawking
>can't walk
>spindly deformed body
>can't even talk without a computer
Yeah, siding with Trump here.

Didn't this guy get replaced with a fake actor?

He was on track to die 15 years ago.

Science was always my best subject.

What did he have to say about Obama? And Bush? And Clinton? Maybe he's just one of those bongs that hates the US.

>anti science
hah.
Actually I'm a pretty scientific person. Which is how I know that Hawking is a fucking hack. He only gets pity attention. He's like any other television "scientist". Doesn't pull his weight in the scientific community, never did.

How are all the science experiments in the world going? Fuck off nigger.

>Stephen Hawking said

He hasn't said anything in years. Anything you hear him "say" is actually from the Jew who controls the computerized voice.

Well done Sherlock. Almost every person on earth is causing damage to it and Trump is indeed one of them.

>Doesn't pull his weight
Reported to the HRC for ablist hate speech.

This is a clever and well reasoned opinion and should be taken seriously.

......are you actually saying trump know more about global warming than stephen hawking

When it comes to astrophysics ill listen intently but keep your politics to yourself steve.

All the stuff they know like Tyson and the others like Bill just repeat what other Scientists actually figured out. They are also part of the same community which will preach falsehoods at the expense of the worlds ignorance. Which is what the falsehoods are for. I am speaking anthropology, genealogy, archeology, and world arts and civilization. It is their goal to lie and misinform. Those that control Universities Banks Nations and TV channels.

They only want to keep a version of God for themselves when their God originated from my ancestors.

wtf a leaf made sense? you from bizzaro world?

I'm not born in Leaf land.
I was born in South Africa, of dutch descent.

This right here. Stephen Hawking is literally a vegetable. His facial expressions resemble those of vegetables on life support who are so brain dead their brains are half the size of a normal brain.

Somebody else is typing his robot voice. Even if you don't believe this, there is no way a degenerative disease wouldn't make any "genius" into an irreverent low IQ potato by now

stop smoking weed

Also this. Nobody seems to talk about how impossibly long he has survived with ALS.

You sound like a fat nigger that sticks his penis into llama anus.

if this nigga so smart why come he hasn't invented a cure for his aids yet?

He speaks now? Trump is a miracle healer.

man damn, put a filter over that throat hole before a rat runs down your fucking neck

>there is no way a degenerative disease wouldn't make any "genius" into an irreverent low IQ potato by now
Of course. These are the well documented symptoms of ALS.

>believing this twat
Kek

shot how can we figure this out?
what would the real Stephen hawking know that his handlers would not?

I was being sarcastic. There's no connection between ALS and brain function. It's a muscular disease.

>One man
>Causing irreversible damage to Earth
Meanwhile what number of oil spill are we on?

Is it true the kikes have convinced his wife to take his pee bag away until he does his weekly anti trump statement?

Good point. He had his opinion on the NDAPL but it was just that. It's not like anybody had to listen to him or anything.

i'm not talking about that i'm talking about the possibility that Stephen hawking may be a puppet. How can we verify or refute this theorem? ask him to explain in articulate detail the going's ons on the event horizion with differential calculus? how do we verify that the stephen hawking saying this is the same hawkings from 10+ years ago?

reminder that his condition has severely deteriorated and he communicates at like one word per minute now

Yes, but not strictly. Their words were just "go after what he holds most dear"

There's also no connection between ALS and surviving it for half a god damned century, but hey

>I was being sarcastic. There's no connection between ALS and brain function. It's a muscular disease.

>look it up

>its about the neurons in your fucking brain stem spontaneously dying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amyotrophic_lateral_sclerosis

Reminder you're literally taking what his (((computer))) says as his word

..........what kind of a faggot types like this

Only retards listen to the disabled "people" like Hawking and Maxine Waters

But would any of you stick a wig on him and have him as your robot waifu?

Wow terrible reading comprehension and an appeal to authority all in a single post. I'm saying I think he's being disingenuous and knows that """""man-made climate change""""" is a fucking joke. Did you know the effect clouds have on temperature aren't taken into account in any of their projections which have already been shown to be wildly exaggerated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking
> After several prototypes that did not perform as planned, they finally settled on an adaptive word predictor made by the London-based startup SwiftKey, which utilized a system similar to his original technology, so Hawking could adapt to it easier than a brand new complex system, and after inputting large amounts of Hawking's papers and other written materials, developed a satisfactory system that saves time by predicting words and phrases he uses frequently, similar to typing software used on most smartphones today.[281][282][171][283]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SwiftKey
>In February 2016, SwiftKey was purchased by Microsoft, for $250 million.

The real Stephen Hawking died in the 80s. Since then it's been nothing but Steven Hawking impostor puppets pretending to be him. Just look at the scientific papers ""'he'"" wrote since then, they are complete garbage and even other scientists question them.

He's not wrong though. Trump doesn't believe in climate change and is going to halt the progress we could have made if the president knew anything about the environment. His followers will believe him too
>inb4 (((climate change)))
>inb4 shareblue
>inb4 chinese hoax
If you are a climate change denier you are probably retarded

Your face is causing irreversible damage to my eyes.

Also, are there any other robots moving about? Is he the only man on earth with this illness?

This. The kikes hijacked his speak-a-spaz many years ago. That evil wife of his is tasked with punishing him if he tries to indicate this to anyone

He fucks children

thats how he survives

satanic rituals

bitch please
they hacked stephen hawkings chair back in 2010 or so.

what he says is remotely controlled by text message,he's a vegetable.
he's RC controlled man,keep him away from 2.4ghz controllers is all i'm saying

>Physicist claims to know about climate change
>stupid bony fleshpile doesn't know that ALL THE CLIMATE CHANGE DATA HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE FALSIFIED!

newscats.org/?p=10216

More than I ever will, but he needs to shut the fuck up about globalist political memes and stick to theoretical physics.

>please kill me
>t(((hey))) have controlled my voice box for decades
>I've only wanted to die
>please kill me