Please Just Reach Out to Me, Anybody

>Late night
>Everyone is down the pub or clubbing, but not me
>No, never me, always like this, every weekday every weekend
>Contemplate the universe
>Contemplate fear of suicide
>Contemplate suicide without fear
>Fuck it, search for Sup Forums where all my other NEETs are hanging out
>Reads Brit/pol/ for nigel, feels, photos of good british food like a fry up or kebab
>Go to bed, tired, listening to the sound of dance music in the distance
>A single tear comes to my eye, and departs down my cheek as I lay there in the complete dark
>Remember that one comment about Niggers
>Grin on face
>Repeat the next day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQiQwGMQF_s
youtu.be/IsQypGlE7c8
news.com.au/finance/work/trade-versus-university-a-breakdown-of-employability-costs-and-earning-potential/news-story/364d23ae946a94d9808775675a5498dd
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry mate. You're not missing out on anything. Only thing is you might feel like your life is incomplete when you're a bit more mature. I'd suggest just walking around town. It wont be weird because people will assume you're going somewhere important

Gay

work on a personal project, learn things, become an entrepreneur

get out of the city, I'm serious, it helps

How, after so much time, of being alone. I feel like its learning how to walk again.

>tech/math/statistics/computer science scene
>literally full of autistic nerds
>making good money

Your loss

keep your chin up user

Now you're just being whiney little bitch for the sake of it. Take a fuckin' walk dude it's easy free and fun, who knows you might meet somebody. Or die. But that's life, it's an adventure.

Also, go to Uni

No wonder you guys are all fascist racist ancap losers. No one with a social circle and game spends their time interested in anti semitism and historical revisionism. Lol. Kinda fee bad for you OP. I'm bout to go to a karaoke bar with some bros and some hot girls were friends with. Maybe I'll make out with one of their friends and get a number...I sure as hell won't be on Sup Forums lmao.

I looked up some courses to teach practical skills relating to physical labour etc. I have lived in isolation like this for many years. I work out and have made some good progress in an attempt to rebuild, but now I need to move forward, and this is the part I am lost with. Being able to connect with others, I am like a dry sponge, parched of love and human company.

I legitimately wish I had never found this place. Now I pretty much have to go about my daily life pretending everything is alright, putting on a fake smile and chilling with my normie friends, whilst fully knowing that all of western civilization is a ticking time bomb that's gonna blow in probably just a few decades. I've actually considered making plans to leave the country.

>good british food like a fry up or kebab
>british food like kebab

how old are you user?

Well the most likely mistake you'll do is be too familiar with whomever you "connect" with.

If I had to start from zero I'd go to Uni.

Get a friend and go out

Quintessentially British.

I feel your pain. When you're out there with your friends, just please remember me. I know you can't take me with you, or see me, but just don't forget about me. I want to be in your memory when you have some of those normal moments, it doesn't have to be super special moments but as normal as perhaps walking down the street somewhere, so that I can feel what life could of been like.

I wish I had a normal life.

I am mid 20's.

Start lifiting faggot, it will give you a purpose any maybe you might meet some friends.

Hey Colin!

fuck the uni meme. learn a trade.

I used to feel this way
now i dont but i dont really have any advice for you
i just stopped caring

Thanks, but have faith, I have the lifting covered. I'm making great progress, made some good gains over the last few months. If you are taking pity on me, take pity on my inability to reach out, and be reached back at.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQiQwGMQF_s thread theme

Hey fellow britbong, it's 4am and I'm up and on pol too, because I'm probably a lot like you. I'm 34 and still suffering from crippling depression, loneliness is part of the deal, and desu the state of the world doesn't help. Coming here helps to know we're not alone. Choose a solution path, if it doesn't work then try a different one. There are always solutions, you just gotta find the right one for you,. If you want advice just ask I'll go into more detail. Lastly never forget the awesome words of a great man:

"If you're going through hell, KEEP GOING." - Winston Churchill

But for real OP I used to be just like you, all you need is to meet one friend. Then you become friends with their friends. I've become way more left leaning since I started going out more and I have had sex with a lot of Asian/philpino/black girls. Still waiting to find a White for to make my gf but it's tough they are bitches. Non white chicks crave some big white Dick. And I'm packing a lot so word gets around quick

Hadn't been to the pub in so long decide to check it out. It was full of these trashy girls with caked on make up in slutty dresses and I got a drink and was just looking around and it was so disgusting, these guys so thirsty for these used up skanks. No one even looked like they were having fun.
Maybe it's just me being old I dunno.

Go outside.

Like for a week. Punish your body a little bit. Prick your survival circuits a little bit. You have to be awake before you can be happy. Or at least at peace.

stop coming to this shithole
stop blaming the niggers for stealing your girls and the jews for "fucking up society"
It won't get you anywhere

Uni is great for getting to know new people as long as you don't sperg out too much.

>I am mid 20's.

Oh for fucks sake. I thought you were in your 30's or something with your life pretty much over. Stop being dramatic and go to Uni.

this

the city is full of trash

>stop blaming the niggers for stealing your girls and the jews for "fucking up society"
>It won't get you anywhere

Sup Forums is satire

No youre right about that. Better yourself and change your scenery. Move to a country town or a new country.

maybe it's supposed to be satire
but we both know for most of the people who come here it isn't

Fact of the day. I had to learn the hard way when I started spewing Sup Forums memes one night out with some people. One of the guys said to me "you sound like you visit stormfront". Ever since then I realized how much false propaganda is on here

Nice blog 10/10

seriously you are missing out in the sense that you won't get to connect with friends on a pure hedonistic level but we all miss out on something in one form or another. So don't feel too bad

Just about sums it up for all of us here.

Well it sort of makes sense that that's the case. Keeping a healthy mental equilibrium is like working out a muscle. You have to go out on the town. And it's going to suck at first. But it's going to get better. Trust me, you can be in a worse situation.

Here's a nigger meme tho

Or if it's all a bit too heavy for you right now, and you want something a bit fun to take your mind off it all, I give you this

Who wins in this battle - 8 armies, each 10,000 strong with same weaponry (standard army gear), 4 purely male armies (white, black, arabs, asians) and the other 4 same but all women. Armies are seperated far enough apart that it doesn't just turn into a clusterfuck, everything is fair game, armies can decide who they go after first but they might not be alone.

My take - Asian men go straight to asian women to protect them, women capitulate and join army, making them 20, 000 strong, but only take support role, boosting army strength and efficiency. Arab men go for arab women to use them as weapons, suicide bombers, but women resist, casualties both sides but women lose, captives balance losses on mens side. Black women go after black men, black men go after white women, white men are busy strategising (and taking longer than everyone else (bureaucracy)) and white women are still in organisational chaos when attacked by black men. White men hear of attack and go into white knight mode. Black male army gets rushed by black women and all white forces, gets decimated. White female army splits between joining up with white men (white power) and black women (muh feminism). Two armies start fighting each other, Asians turn up and it becomes a 3-way battle for supremecy. Arabs show up and explode everyone, no survivors, nobody wins.

Your take Sup Forums?

(Wanted to post this as thread but can't atm cos Clover won't let me. Feel free to start new thread with this, but link to it here so I can find it!)

This This This. Its what I would be doing right now, mid 20's is not too late, I have to believe this. I feel like a cripple actually reaching out.

>mid-20s

it's ok user

you're an adult, but not mentally.

your pain comes from rejecting all the harsh realities you know are there but wish were not

embrace hardship, let it make you stronger or destroy you (in which case nothing of value was lost)

if you have severe depression, consult MD, get SSRIs, sort yourself out, sleep properly, less screen time, more exercise, eat properly, no drugs or alcohol until you have sorted yourself out (and then, be careful)

it really is that simple

t. 27 year old who went through all of the above and am now more content and driven than ever

you won't get pity from me, but you will get empathy. i am sorry, but the rest of your whiny bitch boy posts are what i despise. not because i want to watch you suffer, but because i know it's self-indulgent bullshit. it's how you get attention when you are lacking it from all other avenues in life. it's unhealthy and it's sick. you gotta sort yourself out my boy.

You could volunteer at a hospital. When you allow yourself to be with the suffering of others, it makes you feel better. For real, I worked with the homeless for a year and it was life changing. You help them, but really they help you more. Compassion goes a long way, focusing on racial hatred, doesn't actually make you feel better. Good luck man.

>reaches out
>grabs you by the pussy
>bong lets me do it

mfw

This is truly beautiful. Thank you so much for this.

Do you lift?

youtu.be/IsQypGlE7c8

I mean, in a way Sup Forums does teach you how to be hateful and bitter. Everyone knows about the subversive government Jews and gibsmedat dindus, but that needn't influence the way you judge random people you see on the street. The extreme collectivism that Sup Forums teaches is what makes people here miserable and ruins their social lives, and I feel like it's really not necessary to see the world this way. At least not yet.

Nevermind, I see ur other posts

He's right though, it's a good relatively low risk way of getting acclimated to the process, you have to start somewhere if you want to start at all, man

It's okay user. Going out is not that fun and you really don't meet people of value or substance.

Go hiking or walk around your neighborhood instead of sitting inside sad, at least you get exercise.

absolutely. I share your predicament

You're gonna go from feeling like a cripple mentally to feeling like one physically. But the money is good depending on what you go in for

t. electrician

try getting a job. seriously, you will feel better, or at least you will be tired and sleep better after work. maybe you'll even make a friend or two.

Sup Forums seriously needs to have mental health generals. This place is like a breeding ground for suicidal tendencies.

Or you can just go to uni and 1) not be despised by women 2) have a career which is looked up upon by society 3) likely make a lot of money 4) no need to ruin yourself physically

me too user.

It would be /adv/ on steroids though

MANUP

/thread

Since when are tradesmen despised by women?

I appreciate your honesty to talk about this thing we are both victim to. I have failed to crack the life game so far, poor upbringing, poor roads. I don't think I even have the right to blame any one thing or anything really anymore, its been so long, my whole life. I don't know what normality is, having a drink or smoke with others. I don't know what I could offer others, I have nothing to offer. I'm almost at no-roads here.

fucking this

Why not read the Gospels of Christ? If you're down in life, and feel as if you're of no value, know that our Lord Christ Jesus loves us, a better term would be agape, for He values your life and the goodness and light that' is in all of us. Remember that Jesus hates the sin not the sinner, repent in His name and know that through the resurrection, our Lord has never seen death, but is at the right hand of the Father, so that we may receive the Holy Spirit through His salvation. The Holy Spirit will guide you, seek the answers and you will receive them, knock on the door of the kingdom of heaven and it will be opened for you.

27 Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27 MEV)

do it user. working with your hands and actually accomplishing something is quite rewarding. there is a long-term physical toll, but you'll be flush with cash soon, and get a good pension.

best wishes

t. tradesman

>you will never be able to care about anything you achieve

Are you science minded at all?

I can't pinpoint exactly when, but certainly since the 00's.

Women want to live in some sex & city type cosmopolitan bubble. Men have to be white collar, even if they don't earn as much as blue collar equivalents.

Kill yourself, this isn't your fucking blog faggot.

I just want to say a huge thank you to most of you who have responded here. I wasn't expecting a serious response for the most part but I'm overwhelmed. No matter what, I feel the hands of some humans I never knew resting on my shoulder right now to comfort me.

getting to know people is only part of anons dilemma. needs confidence and purpose

>having a drink or smoke with others

both of those things are decadent and unnecessary. The kind of people that can have solace without intoxicants are much stronger than those who depend on their vices

Yeah perhaps women living in cities.

>wanting a social life
I haven't had actual friends in years and I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore. If anything, I prefer the solitude

We're Sup Forumsitical /adv/ocates

Have a meme.

Remember, at least your not a hamplanet

women don't hate tradesmen you faggot.

uni is a brainwashing camo at this point.

kys

Yeah, but with an ever increasing amount of women living in the cities, graduating from Uni... it's gonna be a shitshow to be a rural blue collar man.

Nobody will ever come to save you. You have to save yourself.

You're not special. You have a right to life but, everything else you have to earn yourself.
>Want friends?
Look for them. Never expect that anybody will reach out to help you.
Or just embrace the void of solitude.
Just be prepared that once your up your social status you will be constantly reminded of what a fuck-up you are.
Only succesfull adults have other succesfull adults as friends.
No NEET will ever be friends with another NEET.
I have personal experience in this things.
Embrace the void, user.

There are many things I have brushed up against with interest slightly user. I haven't found what I'm good at, but I think I know something trade skill related is whats in my heart most right now. Science and serious? Not really, I enjoy a lot of sci-fi, docs on space and natural life, I have some favourite scientists, brian cox etc.

Yes they do, especially if the woman themself went to Uni and has a white collar job. And even if an individual woman doesn't care directly, she will lose status among her friends.

If you suicide, please send us the live feed.

Buy a plant.
Keep it alive.

It will save your life one day.

That's good for me. The more kids discouraged from doing a stupid job means the higher I can raise my prices.

Just play some vidya after your daily dose of Sup Forums.
It's going to be ok, user. Just hold tight and do what you can to improve yourself until the race war comes.

Just know that I'll be thinking of you two. A lot. When you're down, let me be your spark. You'll be in my heart. Forever and always, so please hold on! We're all on this boat together, and it rocks and rocks, but one day you'll be on land. Believe me. Stay strong mates.

I know how hard it is, brother, I really do.

Promise me you will hang in there. We're gonna need every single one of us when the time comes.

Fuck I wish you were in the eastern states.

>Embrace the void, user.

First you hate it. Then you get adjust to it. Then it becomes a part of you.

you need some sun my man

Work on skills, climb the social ladder, make a difference.

I have been in the same situation (uninterested in going out but here the music in the distance), choosing to follow the crowds is deciding to stagnate.
For most people that is just fine, but they will not move up, they will not become more than they are, and they will never make history unless they step outside of the crowds.

Keep up the contemplating (read as well) and know that every time it makes you miserable is a time when someone else would have stopped altogether and gone out.

Pic related - this man was not concerned with hitting the club

USA is fucked. Its going to be like south Africa with minorities (when they become the majority) hunting whites down for sport.

prove it. source me.

women are attracted to: money, looks, confidence

hurrrrrrr news.com.au/finance/work/trade-versus-university-a-breakdown-of-employability-costs-and-earning-potential/news-story/364d23ae946a94d9808775675a5498dd

I ask because I am a PhD chemist. Took me a long time to find out I was good at it. I had a similar journey in college trying to find a good major I enjoyed and was lucrative and cried myself to sleep several nights. Even in gradschool before I actually began research I cried myself to sleep here and there wondering if I made the right choice but once I began my research that all fell away and I had purpose again.

I hope you find your fit.

Honestly the reason this hurts so much is because you know the others feeling like you are the only ones who genuinely care about you more than anyone who knows you and who youve made an actual effort to care about which means you will never be able to see these people as being able to care a fraction of the amount about anything as you do about them.
It hurts because we all know whats going to have to be done in order to for humanity to survive... and they know it too.

I cant even imagine what kind of discipline that takes, to be in the crowds, but to stand out of the status quo, well for the most part, we all pretty much do that anyway here, but to actually physically belong, and not belong, and to become more than just a man.

you might consider going clubbing
>well Ayyye

Lol
Just save that money

OH yea? Try being lead on by a girl only to find out she's fixing engaged already Fuck you pussy

this is great advice tbqh. like a pet that purifies your air

then I suppose shy loners such as myself are doomed to a life of loneliness

read occult.

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ