Bonus points for recent content

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oei9rNcBoP0
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=mrrHSL6OMo4
youtube.com/watch?v=QtjrSd0wSF0
youtube.com/watch?v=nxgx8Ah-hNE
worldstaruncut.com/uncut/109557
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/executed-michael-sharp-and-zaida-catalan-un-investigators.6716/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/uganda-anti-gay-martin-ssempa_n_5213571.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/FEMuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing recent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oei9rNcBoP0

cmon boys i need some ammo

>She's going to be the main character in the next Star Wars movie.
kek

Niggers are all show....no substance or sense of character. Gotta get on that easter hustle nigguh

Fuck i hate little coon babies i feel like kicking their heads in

>little Malik
cheeky officer, probably not even the young orcs name

That's probably the most pathetic thing I've seen all year. Is that cop in 5th grade? Holding onto his leg like that? They aren't strong, he's not going to hurt you lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
Dindus doing nuffin

And here I thought only the Swedish police were that pathetic. I may not be a gun proponent, but come on, at least let the cops have guns and/or tasers.

shameful...these cops should be on segways at a convention center

What do you expect them to tell the cops? You are nig tier in the brain.

And white girls are too stupid to realize this is what waits for them.

Nigger hate threads are like therapy when all I see are sjw faggots role-playing

PENUS WEEENUS HEHEHEHE HE HE HE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEENUS WEEEEEENUS POOOOOOP PPPPPOOOOOOO
POOOOOPIE POOOOOOO POOOOOOOOOO POOOOOOOOOOOO PEEE PEEEE MY PEANUS WEEEEENUS HAHAHAHAH XDDDD

I don't feel as much hate for the noggin sinc britbongs and other eurocucks brought this among themselves

two classics this week in New Orleans

youtube.com/watch?v=mrrHSL6OMo4

youtube.com/watch?v=QtjrSd0wSF0

wut

you tried, well done

is this typical?

hmm, seems like some strange coves

women are solely creatures of social conformity. This is what happens when people are told to suppress their instincts and allow their daughters to sleep with men whom the father disproves of.

Women are incapable of understanding men, especially young men.

Watch your daughters guys.

You're not supposed to make us support them!

This. If your daughter decides to date a non-white, it's your duty to disown her completely, or if she's young force her to end the relationship.

if i say niggers with a car in the ditch i would flip them off, call them nigers and hope they r killed soon

Fucking uncivilised creatures.
All they do is hump and fight.
I wish we never went into Africa, we should've left that shit hole to the Arabs.

It's a dangerous world, people need to get their heads out of their asses.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=nxgx8Ah-hNE

Every time I see this one... Man, I don't think I've ever seen a human being take that much punishment and still be alive.

Sauce?

Check out some cartel execution videos particular with box cutters if you want to see some true punishment

>I would kill myself by not breathing before going through what they do

kangs?

second this sauce user

And europe is trying as hard as it possible can to import as many niggers into their country as possible, truly disturbing times we live in.

At first two of them were about to fight and they got broken up, then like 10 of them wanted to start a fight and everyone went chimp out mode. Wtf?

While racemixing should be discouraged, there's nothing inherently wrong with being a nigger.

Oh no doubt. Cartel killings are fucking wild.

I'm just saying I almost have some respect for that nig. I don't think I could keep getting up after getting set on fire and getting cinder blocks smashed over my head that many times.

Makes me wonder what kind of petty bullshit that guy pulled that made his ape brethren decide he needed to go down as brutally as possible? He probably stole a piece of bread or someone's water or some crazy shit.

For once the canadian isn't just shit posting

Nice digits.

In related news I saw a recent "Christian meetup" from my old college. Of course it was a bunch of white girls being paired together with a flood of niggers. Made me sick and ashamed of the sooner state.

Does anyone have nigger parenting where niggers beat the shit of their nigglets? Makes me so erect.

actually he did just steal loaf of bread
>keks

but to be honest I would kick the ass of every nigger there before I let one of those retards light me on fire

kill all niggers !
why? wwhhyy? have this guys no knive gun ?? knive gun in hand and baam in nigger head

At least die fucking trying, you know?

Huh? Nothing personnel kid
*chimps outs behind you

That is their culture. Let's import this kind of diversity.

All I got.

I just had a nigger experience tonight. I looked at a nigger in Ann Arbor. He said, "What are you looking at? You are a coward". Right out of the blue. I would have beat him silly, or gotten my own ass beat, depending on who was a better fighter, but cops were right down the street 1/2 a block away. Nothing happened, but, since this is a nigger thread and it happened to me tonight I had to share.

What's the story behind this and what is the condition of the man on the ground?

That bitch ass nigguh is a pussy and don't forget it user

It could be worse (ie chinese keks)

holly fuck what a fat ass

>or just generic chinese crap

This is a case that i can agree that all niggers should fucking hang.

that gun doesn't make sense. clip and pump action?

Because the dumb nigger killed their other nigger.

Glad you're well and in high spirits, user.

Most my webm's are of chinks. I'm collecting though.

The amount of mother fuckers in this world who will stand still and video tape something horrible happening to someone instead of doing something about it will always blow my mind. Then again, we've gotta have something to talk about around here.

wtf? they literally show dicks on movies and or tv shows now?

it makes perfect sense, the shells are stored in the box magazine instead of a tube mag (under the barrel)

the pump is just to cycle the action, ejecting the spent shell and loading a fresh one

Now in the second portion I get what they are trying to do. They are bathing in urine, most likely because its a hell zone and they have no water.

My question is what on gods green earth is he doing in the first part? Sucking urine out for water? Just eating cow crotch for fun? Why don't those bestiality people just go there and do what ever they want to animals because no one seems to care?

worldstaruncut.com/uncut/109557

"AND THAT'S THAT!"

Now that one I can only guess is the eccentric black pastor let out church saying you need to fill yourself on nature and that is how you will be close to god.

That still doesn't explain what the nigs in the first clip were doing at the start.

IS IT BAD THAT I HOPED THEY WERE ALL BEING SHOT DOWN?

>clip

It's a Valtro PM5, which is indeed a magazine fed pump action

Theres nothing inherantly wrong with every every single nigger, but the probability of meeting a 110 iq nig like neil tyson is quite low. Read the bell curve and youll understand.

that is why you treat every as hostile.

>1488
You have been blessed son.

What movie is that?

Niggers simply cannot think about anything other than what's happening at that exact moment.

They literally have the metal capacity of retards or apes.

Need $3 for big ass jug of nigger drank? The nigger will steal it with no thought to the jail time or repercussions of a theft charge... they want dat drank

Feeling horny and see a female? The nigger will rape her! No thought to the jail time or lifelong effects...

Another nigger just made a slightly rude comment? The nigger will shoot them, and gladly spend life in jail...

I used to be racist to be edgy, while holding slightly racist thoughts. But as I've grown, as I've traveled, I now legitimately view them as subhuman trash, barely even human.

Occasionally a nigger will improve themselves, and show rational thought. I have no problem with these negros, but I still won't trust them or socialize with them. No telling when they'll snap and revert to a screeching ape...

You have to remember user the majority of people in this world are from third world countries who's populations are concentrated in rural territory (ie savagery unlike (((developed))) countries)

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/executed-michael-sharp-and-zaida-catalan-un-investigators.6716/

all apologies for the poor video quality there are better one's out there

to be honest newfag user there are better chink webmes out there (ie dog eating festival or there is a two minute long one of a child getting run over)

Not to be a fedora edge lord and all but my best debt is religion
(link unrelated but funny)
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/uganda-anti-gay-martin-ssempa_n_5213571.html

Time for archive
>huffingtonpost com/2014/04/25/uganda-anti-gay-martin-ssempa_n_5213571.html
archive.is/FEMuk

the laws of economic incentives and the psychology behind deterrence based policing don't apply to boons cuz /spoiler/ they're not people

my man

what the fuck man, I honestly thought cannabalism was just a 70s exploitation movie meme and no one still did it

for got vid for thread

She just didnt wanna deal with those kids anymore and you know it. niggers leave their kids outside so they can do blow or smoke weed and sleep.

Anyone who tried to do anything about most of these would end up right next to the original victim with their face on fire.

Niggers in africa still do it because thats how its been for centuries

you know why the out of africa human migration theory has been abandoned by europe? they only count people with neaderthal dna as human. africa has a startlingly low amount. some african groups have zero

european scientist claim humanity starts in europe. it also kind of ends there by there own definition