/HTG/: LOOKING FOR MAP MAKERS Pt.2

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

Thread's attempted focus for today is to hone in on the trafficking networks within the Eastern Seaboard, as suggested by anons in the previous thread. All info regarding trafficking or suspicious activity in this specific region is highly welcome in this thread and will be put to use to try to find new leads. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some recent leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Anytime Fitness
>Fort Wayne, IN
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Cargill
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Triads and other Asian organized crime groups
>Wichita KS
>Richard Branson
>Delaware
>San Juan Islands

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/e5Twnap6
archive.is/VZqsU
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/GJEqn
archive.is/OFnd
archive.is/PQ11q
archive.is/nVJ1D
archive.is/kmx7z
archive.is/sjhU7
archive.is/vq6FQ
archive.is/vQx4J
archive.is/R3anE
archive.is/p3ylE
archive.is/9FHeU
archive.is/zE7dS
archive.is/0tAry
archive.is/5iQhy
archive.is/2B37s
archive.is/bOnLy
archive.is/MX8W3
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06YEREVAN1091_a.html
archive.is/cGNvw
archive.is/Hsz70
archive.is/kEvGn
archive.is/1T1o8
archive.is/3R1dK
archive.is/AQ96i
archive.is/K2XmK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

Pastebin on Armenian Power, one of the groups bringing people from a "source" (Armenia) to the West Coast

pastebin.com/e5Twnap6
archive.is/VZqsU

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

wonder how the shills will do this round

I'm actually quite giddy that A5 just happened to do that. I bet now you're really confused eh?

Anything noteworthy in last bread discovered? Arrived just as it was ending

For any people not from last thread, make sure to read this one too:

Reposting my response in this thread just in case.

A simple key to understanding DC would be this:

It is split into four quadrants: NW, NE, SW, SE (The center is the capital building)

NW is the affluent area with lots of high end apartments, mansions, embassies, hotels, clubs, things like that. Any area along the national mall is also nice for at least a few blocks, with the exception being the corner in NE DC near Union Station. As you move out from NW DC into the other areas of downtown, you have those weird areas that are diverse with shitholes next to $2,000 a month studio apartments.

If you want to make someone disappear, you do it here. They're high crime due to the mix of people, and it is believable. Take for example, Seth Rich. He was in one of these areas.

They ended up botching the whole robbery thing, but given the area, the majority of people wrote it off completely here.

A few good snippets of information I think. The guy who was posting about the Armenian connections stood out to me.

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

The local group in Los Angeles is West Side AP XIII. Despite this gang's tiny size, they are involved in a ton of different enterprises and their members have turned up in Syria. They're probably connected to some kind of international group. The kind of connections that would allow you to run a very high maintenance operation.

To start, one of their guys was knocked off at Avalon Toluca Hills where the celebs keep the kids they're grooming
archive.is/GJEqn

>massive bust of over 99 defendants for kidnapping, extortion, bank fraud, narcotics trafficking
archive.is/OFnd

>underground covert trading often involved weapons trafficking
archive.is/PQ11q

>Armenians running hit squads
archive.is/nVJ1D

>Armenian Power is “Like a Marriage of the Old Italian Mafia and Street Gangs
archive.is/kmx7z

>Profile: Armenian Power leader Mher Darbinyan
archive.is/sjhU7

>presence in Burbank, Fresno, Glendale, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, and San Francisco. Known for their sophistication and violence, dealing in cybercrime, financial fraud (such as identity theft and credit card crimes), auto theft, illegal gambling, and narcotics and human trafficking
archive.is/vq6FQ

>Criminal groups with ties to the former Soviet Union and Central Europe run gangs throughout California, including the Armenian Power gang
archive.is/vQx4J

>We are talking about criminal cases related mostly to human trafficking, drug trafficking and money-laundering
archive.is/R3anE

Bump!

The frog approves

Armenia Is A "Source Country"

Here is where they get some of the people from: Armenia

>Armenia is considered a “source country” for human trafficking
archive.is/p3ylE

>ACTION ALERT- Human Trafficking in Armenia
archive.is/9FHeU

>Azerbaijan's Nagorno-Karabakh region occupied by Armenia has turned into a regional center of drug production and trafficking
archive.is/zE7dS

>Armenia sex trafficking
archive.is/0tAry

>more on trafficking in Armenia
archive.is/5iQhy

>U.S. Adoption Agencies Exposed For Child Trafficking From Armenia
archive.is/2B37s

>drug trafficking
archive.is/bOnLy

>child labor in Armenia
archive.is/MX8W3

>AMBASSADOR PUSHES PROSECUTOR GENERAL ON TRAFFICKING CORRUPTION ALLEGATIONS
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06YEREVAN1091_a.html

>additional reports on government sanctioned human trafficking
archive.is/cGNvw

Hi..

Hey, any questions so far? I will be here all day tomorrow if you want to head off for the night

I put together an entire pastebin on the Armenian mob and their "source" in Armenia. Give it a read there is a lot of content there

>in an earlier thread, I mentioned cargill exec arrested at torture dungeon
>user asked for more info
>fell asleep didn't see until thread was slid/ pruned

>Kerry brick was executives name. >Arrested in outremont section of Montreal august 17th 2014
>children were taken to cargill exec offices in MN
>tons of other info including other suspects including pope ratzinger

Get digging faggots
Evilyoshida.(com) has article

Oh shit you remembered, thank you so much! Was wondering why that Cargill lead was originally made a while back.

I'm not sure if I like any recent popes, come to think of it.

This, as compared to that map..

The painting likely shows these, it's understanding that is what's being shown.. what points highlighted in the painting vs a street map would you find most likely to be something..

The painting shows cut throughs, etc, but from where, to where?

Or, like a street map, it's just the facts?

Does anything stand out to you?

You're back!

can someone remind me why the Cargill connection is important? Kind of forgot since it was a while ago

Francis helped some traffickers get off the hook when he was in Argentina, there's a reason that he was chosen

Pretty sure most of the decent ones get killed, though I'm not super well versed on the subject. You do not strike me as a religious person though, kind of amusing.

>confused
All the time.

Why wouldn't I be?

I can't find any hard source on this? Where are the court proceedings, did he go to prison?

I believe in something, alright.

Dammit..

javascript:quote('134609738');

One user who was all ominous-like said we needed a lead so posted a picture of their logo. Said that they do much more then what's posted on their site. Have their hands in a lot of places, they said too I think.

DAMMIT!

I tried..

That's pretty much what agnostic is, I just don't know what the "something" is myself.

>/HTG/

What does that even mean?

He's not religious, pretty sure he's a tranny.

I asked if he was Catholic in Action (CIA)

hedge witch's don't have a coven, why I said lonesome.

the tranny thing was because he posts like a tranny.

he said I'm half right, and then proceeded to talk about the Catholic part, despite referring to themselves as a witch a few posts above. I don't think theyre Catholic...

I just googled this and cannot find a single source backing this up that isn't total tin foil tier.

Can someone help me out?

Hairy Tapir General

Adding to this, the 2nd result on google does this?

Post a url user, I am having trouble finding a good source as well

Not saying user did on purpose.. but honeypot?

Ahhh... at least you got the letters right this time.

those are called "hyperlinks", created sometime early last year. you don't see them often as they're still in beta testing

Hot Tamales General. A general for those spicy folks!

yeah my point being why the fuck do the "sources" link nowhere

Well I guess that could explain a few things, though I was told differently on one of those parts.

I think this is DC too.

Not completely sure yet.

You're telling me that you can't be only half Catholic?

What's wrong with wearing two hats at the same time?

>[Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

DC General Hospital
UnitedHealthGroup/Optum which basically owns Mayo Clinic is a big player.
Seth Rich Skype logged into D.C. General Hospital IP. 160.35.80.1
A subnet of IPs related to and interacting with
D.C. Gen IP was found.

IP 128.35.80.1 traces to UnitedHealthGroup
Optum building MN

IP 161.35.80.1 traces to Pharma drug dealing middle-man HealthSTAR also known as Centron who has Mayo Clinic linked client Merck.

because that screenshot you posted is of an offline document you made yourself, and is not a real website.

you suck at writing, do better faking stuff.

Sorry anons. To be honest, I started researching this shit far before pg8 was a thing. Have tons of info on another device that I currently do not have with me. Can try to get it in the next few days.

During SR investigation one of the 'high level anons' mentioned to look into the Catholic Church as a connection between podesta and the owner of the bar SR was at before being murdered. I found a catholic charity podesta started (unfortunately cannot recall what the charity was called at the moment) I digress, after reading a few articles written by laymen, this foundation seems very suspect in the average persons view

Didn't you flirt with me one time in a previous thread? Seemed like it. Knowing this, now I feel quite uncomfortable.

>That building is pretty trafficked. Locals can tell you that it is a very busy place, and has (((nondescript))) shuttles bringing suits in and out all times of day. Any TC anons could easily do some scouting if they wanted. Logistical (((coindences))) in the neighborhood include a shriner lodge, multiple low quality/sketchy daycare facilities, and it is conveniently located near a couple highways. The east/west corridor is a very common route run by all sorts of filth, and the north/south corridor really only leads to other medical facilities to the north.
The highway in question is a route that runs to oklahoma, with a pass thru in kansas city. Kansas city is another discussion altogether. Ive met a few people from there whove told me horror stories of the criminal underworld there.

That is article I was referencing.

Tbqh this is what is so frustrating about this investigation. I've been screaming for a while to look into cargill. Only took 6+ months to gain traction lol. However, if anything comes of this, it is also very satisfying.

Posting these data dumps I made for the /ELB/ threads in case their relevant here too.

>Mayo Clinic Board Members:

archive.is/Hsz70

>Mayo Clinic Employees List:

archive.is/kEvGn

>Mayo Clinic Additional Info:

archive.is/1T1o8

>Clinton Foundation Info:

archive.is/3R1dK

>Clinton Global Initiative Info:

archive.is/AQ96i

>Optum, Inc. Info:

archive.is/K2XmK

does the yamaka go on top?

Please post the big version of the painting. In addition, any key background information on the piece and artist

Could this be part of the water front?

We might want to make a pastebin within a pastebin for this info

I'm out for a while anons, keep up the good work

its called google the title of the article.
Im not going to send people directly to a link I suspect is a honeypot.

kys faggot

>honey pot

Perhaps it may be, HOWEVER, I was investigating this WAY before PG was even public famalam

Take care of yourself and thank you for you contributions.

There are 5 parts, hang on..

1/5

Charity is called 'Catholics in alliance for the common good'

Guess what fucking cunt funds this 'charity'...

None other than Georgie Boy the fuckboi Soros.

You can't make this shit up...

screenshot it again with the URL visible then send me the URL and Ill open a VM and visit it

deal?

I provided the website famalam

Well I'll be damned.

Screen shot

Did I?

2/5

It's a map of back alleys and cut throughs..

As I said last thread, I could grab someone and be three streets away into a waiting car before you know you should call the cops..

Shit just got real.

>in an earlier thread, I mentioned cargill exec arrested at torture dungeon

Wow i did a little investigation into their sites. Seems they keep their truck drivers at a distance and treat them like shi. Maybe to get them from getting to close to the source of the "cargo."

Yeah it's fucked up famalam. Problem being if you bring this shit up to the average person you are a conspiracy theorist
t. Catholic connected fag whose own mother says such and works for Le church

>"You're too cute for me"

Real photographic memory you have there. We should probably focus on the topic at hand for the time being however.

Delet

Good to see this wasn't lost in the old threads

Yes and where did victims come from originally? McGill university... familiar with McGill?

google the title in your vm

>Child sacrifice aborted; satanists arrested; cargill

first result
The website is childabuserecovery ,com

i wonder if the church has ever been involved in pedo rings???

Haven't got a link and am on mobile, but google the Cargill broker who got done for drug trafficking in a ship he brokered last year. Was sugar cargo if I recall. These guys are pros at distancing themselves when they got caught the PR on the article was excellent. Google cargill drug trafficking you can't miss it

King Lizard himself...

3/5

This can be ordered in silkscreen, they can be smaller.

About the size of a handkerchief, this could be a pizza related map.

There are many such paintings.

yet another swing and a miss

how'd you find an article from 2014 on a site created in 2017?

>fugggg the edgy nazi twink shows up

Fuck off summer fag... classes will resume shortly

nice work user

could have come from iccs website originally faggot

I can admittedly be a little too friendly for my own good.

4/5

There's a DC user here helping with things Google Earth can't tell us..

Itccs

Holy shit, with all of the information today I had not really analyzed these yet to see exactly what they were. Great fucking job there dude.

if you actually clicked my image you'd see the site was created in 2012 and I was lying

>reptilian predator detected

This just looks like a bunch of random lines were arbitrarily drawn through the counties that voted blue in 2016.

Caught me faggot

5/5

I never bought into the weird and disgusting explanations of the "pizza related map" from podesta's emails.

I think "map" means a fucking map.

But disguised like this..

If I were building such a critical operation I would include Defense in Depth in Opsec terms.

Decentralization and Outsourcing are probably key-concepts. Make network parts look small and independent if possible.

Maybe slowly shuffle the victims from one location to the next, making it look random if possible and everyone thinks next is final.

Stay tuned..

And thanks..

That's how the circuits work right? I remember reading the NY sex trafficking investigation and that's how it worked for the call services.

>
looks like cornell named the jew... didnt he suicide? hmmmm.... strange...

No need to click on a pic friendo. I have nothing to gain and or prove to you.... I have stated before that I have been investigating this shit before PG8 was even called PG8. I don't live to impress and or argue with anybody in life especially on a tihitian palm tree bread basket weaving image board. I bring something to the table for others to investigate if they want. You are free to do what you would like with the information...

no doubt it's massively compartmentalized. I bet they have smurfs drive locked trucks to rental houses or hotel rooms, somebody else picks it and moves to a more private location where they switch vehicles, that sorta shit.

>familiar with McGill?

Not at all, enlighten me.