Do you have a difficult time talking to blacks in your day to day life?

If I had it my way I'd never interact with blacks at all, but sometimes you have too.

Anyways can someone tell me how they deal with black people when theydo their "ROASTING." Y'know, REKT? Black people love to shit talk at each other and other people including whites in an attempt to discredit and to make you look stupid. There seams to be no greater reason than just to get a laugh.

Have you experienced this yourselves and how do you deal with it?

Also, how do you handle nogs when they get aggressive over seaming nothing and make vague threats like "you don't want this problem!" They don't really want to fight they just want to intimidate you.

Ignore them.

This is what I want to do but I feel like it makes me appear weak to the people around us watching.

Generally the only black people that I interact with are random greasy as fuck niggers who walk up to me randomly in public like "AYO! HOL UP!"

Ignore them unless i need to talk to them. Be direct and to the point when you talk with them and dont make useless bullshit small talk.
Then again thats pretty much how i talk to everybody nowadays

You know when you talk to a child with like a remote control car? You feign interest and talk to them like a bud but recognize they are working with the mind of a ten year old? 'Hey nice car little dude! Hope you got your license little man!'

Just do the same thing, but with weed, grills, sneakers and cognac. "hey brah nice grills dude! Where can I get one like that'

Acting like this has made my life much better

>Have you experienced this yourselves and how do you deal with it?
I've had a lot of shit talks with my peers and it's mostly to subtly decide who's the alpha of the group. Most of us didn't also take any offence unless mothers or family was involved. With many you could constantly joke around but of course, some are bound to get serious all of a sudden, especially when females where around.
That's where i avoided any kind of trash talk unless i was really good with the guy. Sometimes i let him win, sometimes he let me win to get laid.
There was a fat guy in our group who'd start getting aggressive the moment you even called him a faggot. Ultimately, he was cast out for being a faggot. We were not there to compete but we were a brotherhood to help ourselves grow stronger and get chicks.
Maybe, instead of competing with your friends, you should all try to treat other male like brothers and lift them up. One hand washes the other. But if you're being nice and you don't get it back, walk your way and find others.

But how do you handle it if they start talking shit or aggressive to show off in front of their friends or co workers? I'm not very good at the whole "roasting" game. What should I do when I find myself in that situation?

Talk to them!??!!!
I have enough problems just smelling them!

>Do you have a difficult time talking to blacks in your day to day life?
Very much so, because there are none around where I live and it's difficult to talk to someone who doesn't exist.

Yes, I never see any.

But sometimes you can't choose who you're around. Like at work, here in America you'll find nigs at almost any company. And they only see other blacks as "brothers" they treat whites differently.

Most people are ignoring them too, those that don't are either cucks or retards.

Just treat them like you would a white guy. Don't think them as special. They're more scared of you than you of them, user.

I try and be civil to blacks and for the most part I can be, but they know I don't like them, I can tell by their eyes that they realize that I resent their presence in my country.

>They're more scared of you than you of them, user.

Sorry user, but here blacks will look for any little excuse to start shit with you. They want the fight.

They only do that when they smell weakness or think you're scared of them user. Either tell them to shut the fuck up while laughing or bants them back while laughing. Really just do whatever but keep your head high and eyes off the ground. And if it comes to it expect them to run at you with a hay maker. Go low, tackle them, punch gut, use knees and elbows.

Well, how you americans like to say:
>"Go to stupid places get the shit beaten out of you"
If you really don't want to deal with chimps then get out of the jungle. Simple really.

It's easy if you don't change anything about the way you act or talk to white people or anyone else. You know they're different, and they know you're different. They will respect you more for not trying to put on a different face.

I only interact with them when necesary, but I try to be polite, its fun having them not know behind my fake smile and pleasantry I despise them with a passion.

I worked a lot of low skill manufacturing jobs, lots of stupid fucking niggers. Literally all you have to do is stand up to them. They'll talk shit but they'll never do anything because they're always a minority at any job, since niggers hardly work and we all know niggers only act out when they outnumber you 3-4:1

This is such a laughable thread. Whitey must've gotten "ROASTED" himself

My pants seem to think you're retarded, but their seams hold them together.

So do I
And they never dare.
Just 20 minutes ago I wiped the fk out at a guy behind me because he was on his cellphone while I was using my debit card.
Don't fucking do that.

Do you only go out at night?

You sound autistic OP blacks or no.

>wiped the fk out at a guy

meaning you knocked him the fuck out or just "ROASTED" him like all the pussy niggers do these days. prepare for age of the nu-nigger, it only gets easier from here

Usually I don't even bother to acknowledge their existence when they axe me a dumb question or tell em to fuck off, but when I do "have" to talk to them in a friend group I don't pretend their apespeak is normal or amusing. They say something I tell them to repeat in English or grammar nazi em for my own amusement. As for the handful who try to be white, I speak to them like a normal person, up until the nigger in them starts showing and I never befriend em.

>all I can think of is having anal sex with this ass

Is this the Jews doings?

>they want a fight
no, they want to chimp out on cucked whiteys. The moment you fight them they shit their pants and drop the thug act unless their nigger pack is there to back them.

I don't talk to black people in my day to day life lol.

just speak to them normally you racist faggot
respond with confidence or freestyle raps, just don't relax

ehh I think acting like they're white is putting on a different face, I like to take the opportunity to do fist bumps and say shit like AYO WASSUP

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaap

>talking animals talking to you

this nigga actually takes it to the butt over blacks talking to him

No, it is the gays this time.

How do you interact with Zombies? Unless they prove otherwise that is what you got. And a nigger trying to hard isn't proving it either. Stop pretending it does. AKA all the shitty rappers and poets of the last 3 decades. 90% of it is complete garbage at least. Pretty much like their race.

I have a difficult time knowing if I have adequately conveyed an idea to a dindu, because every response at the end of a statement is 'yeah', 'uh huh', 'a'ight'. and then they spew nonsense contrary to what I said as if it was in agreement to my statements

I actually talk to blacks very easily, but my nose feels differently about them.

It isn't an innate trait of the white man to be able to go ape back on a nigger but it can be learned and refined into a ultra nigger slay quality.