I've been a firefighter-medic in the deep washington d.c...

i've been a firefighter-medic in the deep washington d.c. ghetto for 4 years and every white person in my department hates nogs deeply

>ama

do the blacks in your department generally detest other blacks as well?

Do nogs burn their houses down while doing drugs alot?

are you white?

Yesterday I saw a nigger get beat up in Texas.
I smoked a blunt while watching it.
How often do y'all spray niggers with hoses? Or any other racist stories

And yet they are all working in DC, helping the blacks every day.

One wonders why they don't find a job in a whiter area, huh?

Do they get fake calls to deal with domestic abuse a lot?

The firefighters in NYC get called to do that shit all the time because the girls are afraid that if they call the cops that their nigger boyfriends will get arrested and kill them when they get out so instead they call the fire department to come save them.

I'm not kidding this happens constantly. Meanwhile really fires are burning and people die because the firefighters are busy answering these fake calls.

This is how fucking dysfunctional niggers are. Instead of call the cops for domestic abuse they call the fire dept cuz no snitchin, meanwhile their cousin cross town burns to death cause the firefighters don't get there in time.

>AMA
>disappears after creating thread
kys

kisses to you too, homosexual nigger faggot

It's just the fbi trying to figure out what questions Sup Forums would ask a firefighter

Any emotional scars from the job?

do you not get in trouble for reporting a fire when there is no fire? or do they not want to punish abuse victims for lying?

can you go around like in grand theft auto spraying random people on the sidewalk, then drive off

Over half an hour later and nothing. I guess he didn't say he would answer anything.

i have nothing to say

The great thing about gta is it's fairly realistic, in the sense you could actually do most of those things

Do you ever get shot out? What is the sketchiest situation you've been in. I love EMT stories, tell stories.

Guys, he hasn't responded for 30 minutes. Sage or let it die.

smoking a blunt in texas is crazy af, dont Y'ALL get fatty jail time for that trash??

Op is a LARPING faggot, so I guess I will answer some questions. I deal with more white trash than niggers. Lots of meth and heroin. I pretty much get to use narcan to bring back the walking dead once a week.

Last week
>my spot is on a ladder truck
>coming back from a dryer fire
>busy street
>look out window to see two niglets in diapers wondering in the street
>wtf
>niglets covered in mud
>no parents
>cars don't even give a fuck and drive around
>stop and grab kids
>sheboon comes running out
>OHMUHBABIES.JPG
>cap goes apeshit on she nigger
>calls CPS
>kids go bye bye

All in a days work.

>ama
>1 post by this ID
Riiiiiiiiiiiight
Well, if you do come back, how are things in the capital? How often do you go to the museums?

See