Whats the last most important redpill everyone should know before they die?

Whats the last most important redpill everyone should know before they die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj2i_6oGM
youtube.com/watch?v=iTnaZPinN_w
youtube.com/watch?v=EXYv_e29ZrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jewish question

what you did on earth made a difference for the better, you improved the world by being there.

"There is no God"

John 3:16-21

Even if there was a heaven, being outside this mortal existence would change you. You wouldn't be the same person, so whatever happens you are gone forever.

Why OP is such a faggot

How do you know? You cannot disprove Him.

Humans have souls.

God can take your soul and place it into a spirit creature (angel) body after death.

faggot

that you had pure white kids that had pure white kids

disprove that an invisible, tasteless, ghost cock is in your mouth at this very moment

neither can you prove the existence of a diety
Agnostic is the only logical conclusion

>before they die
When you die that is when Jesus gives you all the red pills and you are on a non stop truth bombing mission for all eternity.

La ilaha il Allah

Muhammadun rassullah

Haven't you learned yet, heaven and hell ARE in our mortal existence. The religious idea is just a metaphor, hell is real and it's on earth in many places at many times.

your personal hell will be all the nervous ticks you give off as you remember all the horrible things you have done
youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj2i_6oGM

your consciousness is coextensive with the Universe and nonlocal i.e. outside of time. Realize this and see death is an illusion.

This.

>Being this punk rock

Traps arn't gay.

>those hips
dead giveaway.

funny that you can't disprove it only call me Paul Joseph Watson

Your sacrifice will be remembered; the victorious dead will never die.
FORWARD! UP AND OVER! STICK IT TO THE ENEMY!

Giveaway of what

forgot pic related
Also
>not dying in battle

this

the penis

When you're laying on your deathbed you'll realize that everything you've ever done to that point in your life won't stop you from dying. That's what my Grandmother told me a few days before she passed

That I fucked OPs mom.

Let it end before you go out like that.

It looks like a woman to me

You truly need to let go of any negative feelings you have before you die, or you will experience every regret over and over until you can forgive yourself and others.
This is what true hell is - you make it yourself.
Once you move past the negative, you can become a part of the greater positive - "Heaven".
The universe is made of love, it is our natural state. We come down here to improve ourselves and to experience something other than pure bliss for a little bit.
It's strange to think that you would willingly put yourself through a shit mortal life when you could be living in eternal bliss, but everyone needs a change of pace. and your soul always seeks new experiences.

This and pic related.

lol I love that image
>user you should read "An Ascension Handbook" by Tony Stubbs

Just gonna have a quick snack first, if you don't mind.

user.. we both got 33..
Kek demands you read that book (after you eat, of course)

that not only is death the end, it is THE. It's not like a long sleep. There is no concept of sleep. There no recollection, it's not nothing, as nothing must be reflected by something. There's no memory, there's no hope. It just, IS. And, in the more real sense, completely unfathomable by human consciousness or expressionable in language in any accurate sense. It's not even the color black, as black is only shown by the lack of, not in itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTnaZPinN_w

I used to think this, all the way up until about 2 years ago when I had some experiences that led me to start researching all religion.
I have been reading and studying everything I could get my hands on for about 2-5 hours a night.
I'm sure if I added it all up I'd have well over a thousand hours and a few masters degrees lol.
Anyway, my point is not to brag but to make you aware of the possibility of a change in your mindset.
If you seek, you WILL find.

That's a cool ass picture. Reminds me of D2 cutscenes

that i wash then steam 1 dollar bills and up to 20 dollar bills then steam them with a iron for a half a hour. makes them nice and crisp as well as cleans them of bacteria. then i touch my dick with them and then go spend them

been doing it for years. my dick dollars have been in hookers noses and in your hands. thats right you gave me a second hand hand job

That you was programmed your whole life and follow your primal instincts right before you die

You need to kill yourself

God exists and you will face it once you leave this world.
That´s the more important redpill. If you dont swallow it, you will be very terrified before the presence of God.

If you have a social security number you are a product.

Tyrael = best archangel

He's not wrong though. If that's what he desires, that's what he shall receive.

>John 3:16-21

1:16

This is why laws are man-made ineffectual bullshit. This pic makes me want to play D2 and D3 again

youtube.com/watch?v=EXYv_e29ZrM

Nope

Jesus is the only way to God, to eternal life.

this

That pillery is bad stuff. We need ONLY Christ. And serpent seed and the line about being defiled by vaginas, in the 144,000 :D

ETs are real, and are here.

Demons

Fuck this is stupid.

Kys

Not an argument.

>Reply
well, I don't wanna sugar coat anything but 99% of people will die a horrible death full of regrets and unachievable goals that have been implemented into their brains by the jews. 1% will die happily knowing they fooled the other 99% and then go to hell and endure endless torture because jews charged decent human beings ridiculous amounts of interest to enslave people to the debt. Satan has a special place for those kind of people... and not only in hell. Soon people will catch up to the jewish scam and hell will be here on earth. I mean... only if you're jewish. People might actually create a real holocaust for once. No evil deed goes unpunished.

We need a hero.

Hitler did nothing wrong

>
we indeed need someone with common sense. And clicking 100 images of cars to prove you're not a robot.

>the refresh speed of the cars is slow
>slower than it used to be
>so slow that you sink into self reflection
>why did the cars slow down? Did I do something to deserve this?
>Did they get angry at something I said, and sent this captcha to punish me?
>Or am I just impatient? Do they like what I've been saying, and intend to teach me virtue through this adversity?
>then the check mark appears
>you decide to edit your post to reflect the thoughts you had while waiting
>captcha expires
>rage.jpg

this world is a veil, and the face you wear is not your own

If there is a God, he definitely doesn't care.

Jesus Christ lived, died, and rose again for your sins and it is only through belief in Him that you can have eternal life.

Belief being defined as a sure conviction of truth that results in a change of life and actions.

>It isn't just me
Oh thank god. The street sign one is unbearable.

Yeah? How did people get eternal life before Jesus?

Did they just all go to hell?

No.
Seriously.
No.

We are not angels. We are above the angels. We will not become angels. We are and always will be human. We do not get angelic bodies. We get new, perfect, human ones.

Read Descartes ffs.
>does nobody read philosophy any more?

Sacrifice. Old testament was brutal

Tell me how you know this. If there is no hope in death then my soul has no redeeming value.

animal sacrifice, sheep mostly. thats why jesus was called the lamb of god. cain sacrifices veggies,able sacrificed sheep, god prefers blood sacrifice. abraham was given a ram to sacrifice after he almost killed jacob. Blood for The Blood God

Tyrael became a literal dindu.
>dindu nuffin to stop baal
>dindu nuffin to stop diablo
>dindu nuffin to help in D3
>is black

Refreshing. Kill yourself retard.

this

catholics are satan worshipping pagans

all of life/reality is a duality
thats why the faggy concept of love triumphing all never works
birth comes from death as regrowth comes from fire
harness both your hate and love

you need to know that OP is always a faggot

Can't have one without the other.

this
h
i
s

>before Jesus
What are you even talking about? There was no before Jesus.
>In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God.
>Then the word became flesh, the man Jesus, the Christ.

Semantics aside. From Isaiah onward eternal life was granted through belief in the coming of the messiah - Jesus. So, belief in Jesus.
Prior to Isaiah eternal life was granted through belief in the cleansing nature of the sin offering - which Jesus became the perfect version of. So, belief again in Jesus.

Hi Quin

Time is a circle

Your mother was my favorite whore on /soc/; she really knew how to polish a helmet.