Man Cuts Finger Off With Dremel To Get Surgery

Tell me we don't NEED universal healthcare.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAygI0-8JSI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQIUI_nFqtk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2591485/Father-builds-guillotine-chops-hand-bid-end-years-agony-accident-left-pain-doctors-did-not-help-hurts.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
youtube.com/watch?v=6GU9cxgVE5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews like it that way. You could get brownie points if you did that to benis instead

Clearly what you need is not universal healthcare, but eugenics.

Werent able to get to your penis worship festival there?

We don't need universal healthcare.

There I told you, would you prefer to have a dialogue now or did you just want to get on a soapbox without having to formulate your own thoughts for a few minutes?

We don't need universal health care. 80% of chronic disease is preventable/treatable through nutrition and sanitation. We should pay for a nation of obese diabetes type 2 meds? You can have the freedom to eat, drink and smoke and live how you choose or you can have the government telling you what's healthy or not.

please nuke my country

K. *mutilates self*

totally legit video

Thats noy grainy at all. People wouldn't need to do this without universal care! It's completely outside the realm of all possibilities! Hurrr

Good riddance.

Oh look, another post where pol is incapable of discussing the minutiae of health care policy and instead falls back on a meaningless anecdote to deflect from the fact that the American healthcare system is the worst in the developed Western world.

Fuck off with your slide thread. The man is cutting off his finger BECAUSE the government has been fucking up the industry for 50+ years, not in spite of it.

Virtually everything except catastrophic illnesses was ridiculously affordable until the government decided it was a "right" - now everything costs a fortune.

You motherfuckers have killed untold billions with your bullshit. Now please go die in a fucking fire.

What is the big deal ? you cut your foreskins off you can cut your little fingers off too

tell me more specifics about this event.

Yeah. Fuck fingers. And i wasnt referring to you after your first shitpost in here. I quoted you in order to reference myself. Your entire "argument" was "good riddance" in essence

Then let's fucking talk about it. Give me some minutiae user, tell me why it's the worst in the developed world. I work in healthcare and for once would love to see someone bring a brain cell to the conversation.

>We should pay for a nation of obese diabetes type 2 meds?
nope. let them die

>Tell me we don't NEED universal healthcare.
I think we need state run mental hospitals.

>have universal
>have to wait 2 months to get your finger fixed
>die
WOAH, NICE SYSTEM.

All money is created by lazy lies and pushing buttons now but nobody ever says to kill them

>doesn't even bother getting an over-the-counter localized anaesthetic or even just getting shitfaced before the procedure
i can only hope that the doctors were merciful enough to give him a lobotomy as well

>I quoted you
wut?
Anyway, if someone mutilates themselves they deserve an infection and death.

>have American healthcare
>have to multilate yourself to get surgery that you've needed for FOUR years

>three times cheaper per capita
>US life expectancy is like 47

Too squeamish to watch the videos. Can someone tell my why he's doing that?

Why'd he cut his finger off though?

Watch the first video.

>Virtually everything except catastrophic illnesses was ridiculously affordable until the government decided it was a "right" - now everything costs a fortune.
prove that with sources please.

He explains here. This is three years before the OP video

>2 gay flags
you two should fuck

I wouldn't call it the worst in the developed world.

Universal healthcare alone is just not going to work in the US. Just look at a few things like the number of smokers or the 60% of Americans who are overweight. Just giving them all free health care give them an incentive to overeat more, drink more, smoke more,etc. because they suffer no consequences for those actions.

>I have no money
>I have no job to make any money
>my deceived me into thinking she was going to help me

Okay, so he's a fucking insane moron.

We don't need universal health care. We need nut houses.

Ok. Lmfao

Get a god damn job, Al.

I like how no one is willing to back up any of their "hurr durr U.S. healthcare sucks" claims but hot damn they can reply to a counter shitpost within 2 seconds. What a great thread.

The man in these videos would not, I repeat would not be turned down for emergency care by any single hospital in the U.S. Turning him down is punishable by law, even if it's just munchausen. Everyone involved in turning him down would be brought before an ethics board and never be allowed to practice within the country (except for California, they have a separate ethics board which is no surprise).

The man needs help, clearly. Mental help would be a priority as it's preventing him from walking into a hospital and setting up a treatment plan.

He needed a surgery, not emergency care.

Our healthcare is fucking great, what are you talking about? People come here all the time for certain surgeries and care. The quality is really good. You can't conflate the number of people covered with the quality of care.

I kinda feel for him, but if he can't work because his pinky hurts like fuck then he can't work. I can't think of anything that doesn't require your hands, but he could probably be a taxi driver or some shit. I'm arguing with myself at this point.
I wonder how he mooshed his pinky though, obviously not a work related accident or he would be collecting some sort of income.

That type of surgery can be done by on site staff in an emergency situation. Even if they refused to do that they would give him immediate face time with an appropriate facility or surgeon.

If he desperately needed a surgery, they would do it and he would just build up debt.

The parasite class wants the same quality care as the productive class.

Lol you think he didn't try that? Fucking conservatives......

He didn't. I'm telling you he didn't because if he did these videos wouldn't have been made as he would have been helped. If he walked into my ER I would have stopped him from leaving until he went under the knife and the law would be on my side. I've done it a dozen times this year alone.

Well, did he? Can you prove that he actually went in to a hospital and tried that?

This guy is clearly fucking mentally deranged but democrat retards will eat him up and exploit the fuck out of him. Pretty sad desu

> 144p video
> best place for surgery? how bout the passenger seat of your car?
> surely it won't mess up your upholstery and is certainly sterile

why is he in a car

who's fault is it that he can't afford surgery? his, not mine, not yours.

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b--but muh humanity! care for all! all are one! everyone DESERVES advanced care. You must give your money to ME.

So why did he do it?

is this a dremel ad?

Looks like a lot of silence now when there was so much vitriol earlier in this thread.

It's almost like no one was interested in having a real discussion in the first place. Just "fuck you you're a liberal" and "fuck you you're a conservative".

You want universal healthcare? Or want to stay without it? How about focus on how you can build your skills in rhetoric and discussion first, otherwise you accomplish nothing in your own life or at the national scale.

Stupid banker fuck

Because he's a crazy person
When was the last time you took a dremel to your hand?
Why doesn't the government provide car insurance, too?

>banker
I can assure you NO ONE on Sup Forums is a banker

No he probably didn't try that because people filming themselves in the passenger seat of a 2001 Toyota Camry cutting their finger off with a dirty dremel tool usually don't make rational decision

it still doesn't make any sense

>banker
lmao what the fuck? Are you just so communist that you can't help sperging out?

I'm not impressed. Eric Rudolph's brother cut his hand off with a fucking radial saw to protest the FBI, and this faggot only slices a finger with a Dremel.

>The brother of a man charged in the fatal bombing of an Alabama abortion clinic intentionally cut off his left hand with a circular saw to send a message to government agents searching for his brother, the authorities said today.

>The Federal Bureau of Investigation said it had received a videotape that the brother, Daniel Rudolph, had made while he was amputating his hand at his home in North Charleston, S.C. The videotape includes an undisclosed message to Federal agents who have mounted a nationwide manhunt for the man charged, Eric Robert Rudolph, 31, the officials said.

>Daniel Rudolph amputated the hand on Sunday and drove himself to the nearby Summerville Medical Center. An ambulance crew was sent to retrieve the hand, and Mr. Rudolph was transferred to Roper Hospital, where the hand was surgically reattached, officials said.

CUT OFF HIS FUCKING HAND AND DROVE HIMSELF TO THE HOSPITAL.

>cut off his hand to send a message

what did he mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2591485/Father-builds-guillotine-chops-hand-bid-end-years-agony-accident-left-pain-doctors-did-not-help-hurts.html

>Father builds guillotine and chops off his own hand in bid to end years of agony after accident left him in pain but doctors did not help...and it still hurts

>Mark Goddard, 44, used an axe, some springs and a gate post to cut it off
>Father-of-one from Devon says NHS has ignored his pleas for amputation
>Ten days ago sliced off hand and burnt it in bucket to stop reattachment
>But pain he suffered remains and he has issued deadline for NHS surgery
>'I've told them that if nothing is done, I will take the arm off,' he said

Best medical schools, best hospitals, best doctors, most innovations. Prove me wrong.

we do, but I'm not going to support it unless we leave niggers out because I'm not paying for jamal to go on more drivebys and get shot by police

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia

Also, U.K. Next?

you must be so fucking poor irl. sort yourself and stop asking everyone else for there money.

Yeah, who would have thought that amputating bits of yourself with a homemade guillotine wouldn't turn out correctly?

this!
>144p
>non-sterilized instruments
>dirty fibers and contaminants all around

Seems fake.

You literally dont understand how moni works. Let's say we pay all the Aussie debt. Right now. Question is. How will you now pay for the interest on those Dollars? Frat buddies go to their friends to pay for cucumbers and welfare down at the humongous margins of Subway that can't pay fuck all salaries nor taxes and they just invent deposits and I gotta pay for that shit no matter what you do with it. Like make derivatives

He should probably just kill himself.

>You literally dont understand how moni works
no dickhead, I just don't agree with your opinion. your describing your own situation and how you don't have enough money (i think) but thats your problem, not mine. make more sad case

>Frat buddies go to their friends to pay for cucumbers and welfare down at the humongous margins of Subway that can't pay fuck all salaries nor taxes and they just invent deposits and I gotta pay for that shit no matter what you do with it. Like make derivatives
This is a dialect I am unfamiliar with
Are you drunk user?

To begin with this guy is an idiot for a lot of reasons that are readily apparent in both videos which makes me suspicious about two major points of the general narrative that he creates.
First and foremost the man uses really idiotic methods to complete his "self surgery", by first crushing his pinky with pliers and then gashing it with a tiny dremel I can only wonder why he didn't just chop the thing off with a knife to begin with which would have forced any ER in America to repair the stump, which leads directly into the second point. His videos are both suspect both in quality, his own reaction to what he's done, and how you never actually see him get to a hospital/ambulance.

Stream of consciousness style

Why does he want to cut off his finger?
Why doesn't he have insurance or why is he not on medicaid?
Why is he doing it in a car?
Why doesn't he use a table saw instead?
Why didn't he self medicate with painkillers or alcohol beforehand?
Why didn't he use a tourniquet on his arm to limit bleeding, and to make his arm numb?
Why didn't his dumb friend cut his finger instead of him operating on himself?
Why is he crying like a little bitch? It's a fucking pinkie.
Why did he not have Ice immediately on hand to deaden pain?
Why do I have less respect for him AFTER he cut off his own finger with a handsaw?

Is this america? He could've just shot off his finger..... just pull the trigger and its gone

he's just a cry bitch for attention "please give me mony for surgery this isn't fair !!!! "

One of the tv show presenter 16 or 14 years ago he enjoyed making fun about women collaborators and sometimes he dress off they, like dress, bikini and something. tits and as I said before playing in a swimmingool he quit bikini bottom and show her shaved pussy is a video from 2000-2003

As long as you're not a pleb it's sweet. If you say the right stuff you can have your whole body scanned with like 40 different machines, have your whole biochemistry checked, and walk out with a pillow case full of pills and accessories.

But if you're a pleb it's strictly OTC drugs and Jesus.

Published on Nov 25, 2013

Obamacare,signed into law on March 23, 2010.

i'd fix his finger for free
youtube.com/watch?v=6GU9cxgVE5A

>'I've told them that if nothing is done, I will take the arm off,' he said
top kek, that will show them

Obamacare didn't really take effect until 2014 nigger

i think that dude is not right, he needs help, like mental help

Universal healthcare is a good thing if done right, it has to be government controlled and has to be independent of private sector interests.

There shouldn't be one in the first place retard.
In a perfect world, a free market would allow for affordable medicine and doctor visits.
Instead we have faggots like you trying to create a system that artificially controls the pricing, enabling all the pharmaceutical jews in charge to overprice everything.

Because it's a stupid staged video. Check the resolution

What in the fuck are you saying

He is clearly a mentally ill tard, going on about not being able to have a job for 4 years, how his family "deceived him", and other nonsense

We already have universal health care.
Obamacare is law, yes?

this. these mentally ill fucks are lucky they get anything at all. 50 years ago they would be an outright drain on their families, or they would be some homeless fuck dying on the street hungry, in prison for life, or begging and barely making it. these are worthless faggots who just dont want to work and need to be on medication to balance the chemical imbalance in their brains so they can be positive members of society. all the LGBT retards, the liberal fucks with multi-colored hair all need to be medicated to fix their imbalances, but when it comes to mental health, the #1 problem is getting the fuckface to acknowledge they are ill just to even take the medication. the #2 problem is the retards continuing on the medication as they start thinking "i dont need this im normal so ill stop taking it".

i cannot wait until social security/welfare gets outright fucking cut in 10+ years. a very nice runner up prize to this, is if it doesnt get cut, these fucking idiots are all going to be shoved into state old folks homes where they get abused and mistreated until they die with not a single person visiting them nor helping them.

those of us who work are fucking sick of these niggers and liberal pieces of shit who think they are entitled to free shit and free healthcare.

i enjoy the fuck out of medical companies who flaunt life saving medicine and treatment but wont offer it to the obese and lazy fucks on government handouts who think they deserve some life-extending pill to 140 like those who are rich or work their ass off to afford it

STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!

Bone pain is the most agonizing pain there is, broke bones aint shit to having your bone sawed in HALF!
Ontop of that, the Dermal blade spins so fast that it gets burning hot, so he cauterized the skin as it went.

To those saying "why didnt you drink, why didnt you" because his intention was to go to the hospital, if he went in drunk they would not give him medicine due to the alcohol.

why a drill?
wouldn't a sharp knife be a cleaner cut and reduce the change of infection?

Well seeing as this guy is covered under Obama care, like everyone else in the states.

Isn't this Obamas legacy? Trump hasn't been able to change anything yet. I can see why President Trump wants to now.

its fake to get youtube click money

>safety first