Linkin Park Gate

So Chester Bennington is the illegitimate son of Podesta and Podesta had him bumped off??

Can anyone confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/news/2437-chester-bennington-was-about-to-expose-the-truth-behind-chris-cornell-s-death
archive.is/FJSIR
archive.is/BIBKb
m.youtube.com/watch?v=laC50od6dVs
archive.is/bU136
intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/anatomy-of-sarah-l-palin-re-post/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_(2005_film)
snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/
youtube.com/watch?v=0NruQRHMoc8
whale.to/b/inside_the_lc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me about this. The resemblance is insane.

organ harvesting.
The elite clone themselves so that they have organs that are perfectly matched to themselves.
Until the organs are actually needed, the clones are allowed to live their own lives, even given help with their careers.
But once the organs are needed, they're suicided.
Or i'm totally off. But at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if true.

neonnettle.com/news/2437-chester-bennington-was-about-to-expose-the-truth-behind-chris-cornell-s-death

>During his charitable work, Mr. Cornell had discovered a "black book" of names for an Elite pedophile ring that was part of a global child abuse network.

>Sources close to Cornell revealed that he was planning on going public with the names shortly before he was found dead.

They look alike. So what?

Wtf dude you're fucking crazy. you should delete your post before everyone starts laughing at you

can you disprove what he wrote?

This was a plot to some movie but I can't for the life of me remember which.

Was it The Island?

Linkin Park is the son of Podesta and a little girl he raped during the early years of Comet Ping Pong.

I need to bend a skillet around my head for that one. Aluminum foil just won't do, I fear.

What is crazy about what xir said

>they look alike so what?

yes that is the "hybrid theory"

HAHHA What the hell?? Bumping because this diverts me.

makes my skin crawl looking at it. we have to start at one and then get all the facts.

CEAWWWWWWLING IN MAH SKIN

Yeah, actually. These disturbing lyrics sooth us, but this poor guy had problems, hindsight.

BAMPS!

Reminder to source and fact check every single fucking thing before you spread shit as leftypol is here cucking shit up with their LARPs.
Also to all lefty lurkers, pic is very much related to you poor lost children.

how does one fact check this? they look alike and you know have you ever read "Weird scences inside the Canyon?" Could be that Linkin Park got so far before they fell because they had inside connections and that definitely does matter.

But then why isn't the clone part of the elite, if he is identical? Because you wouldn't kill him if he was part of the elite would you?

Losen up those tinfoil hats lol

the clone would not know he was part of the elite. the clone would not have the same knowledge as the cloner.

But he would have the same IQ. So I'm guessing he would naturally gravitate towards the elite then. Unless you believe any nigger can be part of the elite because it's all about the environment.

bump for interesting.

archive.is/FJSIR

archive.is/BIBKb

m.youtube.com/watch?v=laC50od6dVs

archive.is/bU136

comon tell me why I should sift through all this? time is money tree hugger

Is this shopped?

> Children in the mind control program at the Canadian base known as Lincoln Park in Calgary Alberta, were allegedly victimized by a former Nazi SS doctor. According to the survivor, the Nazi mind control expert and three Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult members were working undercover as Canadian military personnel.

I cannot acknowledge he'd have the same IQ. Perhaps similar but not identical.

>more likely his son.

Another close-match was posted in regards to another musician who checked-out in.. May or March (forget the details) and Tony Pod.
I didn't save. should be in 4plebs if you want to search (was posted earlier today.)(

Another close-match was posted in regards to another musician who checked-out in.. May or March (forget the details) and Tony Pod.
I didn't save. should be in 4plebs if you want to search (it was posted earlier today.)

Well shit, there's the name there , Chester Bennington was the near-match to Tony P.

it'll be trivial to find two unretouched photos of both men. just go check and post results regardless of +/-.

Whats weird is the pic in top left looks like an owl when minimized...from my small phone screen anyway...

This shit is trippy as fuck. Plebs aren't designed for this next level shit.

>three Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult members were working undercover as Canadian military personnel.
>In Canada
>Undercover military personnel
They do this in hospitals too. Particularly in psychiatric wards where patients have their human rights taken away because of how far gone they are. Experiments are frequently conducted on these patients. By law, the experiments aren't legal. I wonder if these experiments could have any correlation to the issue at hand?

that's.... uncanny.

maybe it's just the glasses...

Truman show. Or the archetypes some enities like to assume while trying to subvert the mankind.

No, Chester was a closet fag who did homo sex with Chris Cornell and was upset that he lost his faggoo gay sex lover so he offed himself on Chris Cornells birthday.

I guess he didn't rescue his father.

like, wow.

he definitely looks like he could be podesta's son. pretty creepy desu

I just see the similarities recently with "stars."
Robin Williams choked himself with a belt on a door. Mick Jaggers girlfriend does the same.and Chris Cornell and Bennington.

this kind of weird shit is what keeps me here.

This is as stupid as it gets. The AP retracted this ridiculous story about the baby skeletons in Ireland. Never happened.

Chester is the Molester Podester's clone.

Its almost like there is only a handful of ways to effectively hang yourself.

>you should delete that post before people start believing you
FTFY

99% of what you guys post is utter bullshit, and then a gem like this comes along. it could just be a coincidence that they look so much alike, but god damn that's convenient.

Honestly i find it ironic that there are a lot of people that work in politics that look similar to podesta

Mick Jagger: totally into the occult, obviously.
Susan Schneider, R Williams third wife, had been in a spirit channeling cult.

possible chester could have been mkulta/9th circle victim

here is an example of successful mkulta victim
intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/anatomy-of-sarah-l-palin-re-post/

Bucko

Compare to his real father

book: house of the scorpion

ignore the disinfo shills.

Can you find a front-on photo?

He looks like he likes to diddle little boys' buttholes with his benis.

It his brother Tony who is the father...John is the one who raped him at seven...Keep the facts starlight..

Is this related?

Now that I think about it, I've never seen them together. Are they the same person?!?

this just dawned on me but....

what if it's them in the father video?

that would make a whole lot more sense, as to why he was forcing the kid to say he's his father

what the fuck

that's a prevalent hypothesis: "Skippy" is John Podesta. Voice is close, but to my ear is not a match. You can be your own judge on that one.

Lets not forget that Lostprohets Ian Watkins was arrested for child rape. He and Chester were connected. Chester was 100% involved in child rape.

it's more than that though.

it would add a whole new layer to the Fatherhood video, and why he was making the kid call him father.

because it's a home video of Chester and John

OP....Ya think ya hot shit. Don't cha!

These foundations are often a front to gain access to and take advantage of the most vulnerable children. See Jerry Sandusky.

>
REMINDER THAT CHESTER WAS RAPED BY HIS FATHER AS A CHILD

If the elite are growing clones of themselves for organ harvesting they are probably not guiding them into a life of living on the road constantly bombarding those organs with hard drugs.

They're already calling him Chester the molestor. He killed himself because he might have done very bad things to his 6 children. Also the resemblance is uncanny. You don't just commit suicide unless you have really fucked up.

there's literally a movie about this that came out in the early 2000s if I'm not mistaken

spooky shit

survival of the fittest applies to kidneys and livers, too.

holy fuck, faggot, use a goddamned image to draw people's attention.

thanks for this mind-bending thread Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_(2005_film)

Wow they both wear glasses n shit DNC did Linkin Park Sup Forums is always right.

op is fake news
snopes says false
snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/

Yes the island. I remember the big switcharoo of that movie well.

>even given help with their careers.

you'd probably not want your organ farm to be in the public view.

i honestly have no idea what to make of this. it's a little too convenient. i thought all the podesta stuff was just a trump campaign thing and mostly bullshit.

That pic should be changed onboth sides with "This was"

Hiding them in plain sight, as celebrities who are prone to do dumb shit, drugs, would be incredibly risky were that the case.

You'd have to be a complete brainlet to try something like that - the kind of person whose password is password.

No they can't you fucking tool.

>have 6 children
>suicide
>totally legit,nothin to see here,move along
Yeah,sounds totally legit without something fishy

why does no one mention how quickly this snope page was created?

also fuck off shill

creepy jew magic defense made the chaos hit on skippy skip a little.

That's a good point.

Snope to me is a great tell on when you're on to something - it's literally there to set up a "fact check" to try to delegitimize things that are likely

They have been able to clone people for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NruQRHMoc8

i see it too

>it's literally there to set up a "fact check" to try to delegitimize things that are likely

fucking bingo

so the normies google something and see it's been debunked by good old snopes
"ah ok then, nothing out of the ordinary here, I can go back to sleep"

Never Let Me Go, pretty good book originally

All you white people look the same.

Chester was also sexually abused he said, the reason for his angst & depression hmmm

Interesting

This totally makes sense, although idk how advanced cloning tech is in public or secret.

My one thing is, why would they let their organ banks get into celebrity business with all the drugs and stuff. For all you know you get the fucker's liver out and it's worse than the one you're trying to ditch.

Maybe thats why he was killed? He was partying to hard for his OG.

I'm literally shaking

why the fuck

would they make an organ child famous

this would just attract too much attention

oh sweetie

What is a non-nullable hypothesis

Tool??

OMG will they get bumped off too! When will the new album come out??

Maybe his band mates killed him to sell more albums?

Of course (((snopes))) does.

Professional musicians only pretend to be degenerates. Many of them are from military families, as music is one big psy-op. If they are using clones, or twins, grueling tours become easier.

whale.to/b/inside_the_lc.html

this is what doesn't add up for me right now

6 kids AND godfather to Cornell's kid

immediately ruled suicide (as opposed to "found dead, details to follow")