America Needs a Democratic President For The Sake of The Human Race

As more and more information is released about Drumpf's collusion with the Russians I get happier and happier. I have no doubt in my mind that Drumpf will be impeached before the end of his first term. Once he is impeached, America seriously needs to move a democrat into the oval office. The Democratic Party is the only American political party that cares about real issues. Ending racism, women's rights, and the unity of all people. Why don't Republicans understand that we need to keep moving forward, not backwards?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/sessions-failed-to-disclose-meetings-with-russian-envoy-on-security-clearance-form.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delusional is what you are.

2/10, I'm not even convinced I'm replying.

Nigger faggot

Are you leftypol toddlers even trying anymore?

>a

is this a vagina surgery transpatient?

America's future is Mexican

All I see are labels and catch phrases. Must suck being manipulated this easy to serve the corporate globalists.

>As more and more information is released about Drumpf's collusion with the Russians I get happier and happier.
me too

>real issues

Go live outside of your parents basement for a second and experience the real world shill.

Respect is not a right it is earned. No one gives a shit about your fee fees. Racism and misogyny have been dead in America at least as far as white to black racism, for a long long time, you could even argue that reparations have been paid off via welfare.

No one owes you anything, and no one cares.

Real issues include, illegal immigrants driving drunk and killing innocent Americans, muslims hoarding into Europe whiling out the existence of the culture that has been established there, illegal immigrants stealing jobs, and pedophiles stealing babies.

Enjoy the next 7.5 years faggot

I guess some people are incapable of seeing the other side of their own ideologies.

The final redpill is that islam is the only thing that can save the west from it's own degeneracy.

Obviously

>this cancer will cure your AIDS
Nah.

No Islam is also cancer.

Forced ideology in all forms is anti American and shit

>leaf
>my america

getting sick and fucking tired of shitty bait threads getting so many replies

I have time to kill today, And sage goes in the option field.

Faggot

Canada needs a french royalist

>Ending racism, women's rights, and the unity of all people.
I don't know about ending racism, but ending women's rights, and ending the unity of all people is something I can get behind

>John Fitzgerald Kennedy's future was Lee Harvey Oswald.

> women control their own bodies

Explain yourself faggot

Fellow non deplorable here, I wager he'll resign before he's impeached.

Are you fucking serious? Like really? You literally have to be the most autistic person I've met on the internet. You will hereby be known as Faggot user.

Please Faggot user. Tell us more about what your sociology professor and gender studies professor have told you about how you should think.

I agree. He'll "resign" in 7.5 years.

/thread

The Russia probe will find something indisputable,and impeachment proceedings will be initiated

>Why don't Republicans understand that we need to keep moving forward, not backwards?
your premise assumes we need to move forward, and that forward is "better." You've failed to make your case.
Why are you too stupid to realize this is your failing, not ours?

Okay, keep looking and get back to me. Take as long as you need.

>Leaf in charge of deciding what is best for America

That is the loudest picture I've ever seen

Deplorable cunt. For a group that relishes sjw bashing, you sure seem to enjoy whining. The social and economic ramifications of illegal immigration are minimal at best, cite anything to the contrary. Also, pedophiles stealing babies... ? Pizzagate is Alex Jones bullshit.

I wish you the best of luck! Did you know the Russian lawyer worked for Fusion GPS, who works for the DNC? You'll find something indisputable, but it will not be for our president. Now, tell your wife's boyfriend to tuck you into bed, and read the bedtime fantasy story "Madam President"

dont reply to this bait lads. learn to spot shills who present zero factual data and ignore/hide their posts.

Ok, lets talk about a real issue. How about the 13 milliuon individuals who will invariably loose health coverage as a result of Obamacare's repeal? How about the Trump administration's disastrous proposal to repeal Dodd Fank, the only legislation which adequately separates investment from consumer banking?

FUCKING

Shill alert, get the torches! Pizzagate is realer than your parents saying "I love you"(Wait bad analogy). It's child sex ring, which should be taken as it is 100%, and deserves a true investigation, which guess what? It fucking didn't cause you baby fuckers paid off the police. We got so close to the truth and they had to send in a actor to stage a hostage situation, just to prove it was "fake", which just proved that the democratic party should hanged.

"This is part of the Russian government's support for Mr. Trump...". Refute that, deplorable fuck.

Ah yes, and I suppose you subscribe to the flat earth theory as well? You're bloody laughable.

There was no whining in my post... just facts and truth.

>alex jones pizzagate
No, the reported 1000s of arrests of high profile individuals on pedophile charges. Look it up.

>the cost of illegal immigration is huge.
U can figure it out yourself but some things to look for:
Victims of crimes
Employment going up for citizens now that illegals are being removed

Don't worry sage goes in the options:) I've got time to kill

>unity of all people

Except you don't actually offer that.

>Once he is impeached, America seriously needs to move a democrat into the oval office

That's not how it works. The republicans will still control the executive, judicial and congress branches. Nothing will change including your leafy tears. Get fucked

>leaf

They're so desperate! I can taste the fear. Best timeline. Sage.

Statistically, illegal immigrants possess a lower overall criminality rate than American citizens. In regards to the pizzagate thing, name one high profile case involving dnc officials besides Epstein.

Have you read the new bill? Or are u just taken their word for it?

What about the people that are being forced off Obamacare because prices are skyrocketing cause it's shit.

Also healthcare isn't a rite. The worlds over populated as it is. The way I see it we should give everyone basic care coverage, but any kind of catastrophic coverage comes out of pocket. Up the level of kavorkians

>I have proof that Hillary broke the law. I'll show it to you if you want.

>Uh-uh-okay

Send in the SWAT team.

>Drumpf getting impeached means democrats get control of the government.
Uh, no.
>Drumpf getting impeached means Pence gets to send the gays to the camps.
What is it with liberals thinking they can just remove one guy from power and the whole country swings their way?

>Be a postmodern "progressive"
>Immigrants, black people, and women are looped into the same general classifier as the retarded and paraplegic
Every time.

>1000s of arrests of high profile individuals
With very few names actually revealed. They were the sacrificial lambs

Sure, premiums have increased significantly, but the fact is that more Americans are presently enrolled in health insurance than ever before in US history. I would also urge you to consider the following defects of both the AHCA and the BCRA

.Both the AHCA and the BCRA unequivocally remove tax credits for out of pocket expenses.

.Both the AHCA and BCRA remove provisions under which the federal government would match funds for states wishing to expand medicaid to include individuals living within 138% of the poverty line.

.While Obamacare permitted ensurers to charge senior customers 3 times their typical rates, both the ACHA and BCRA permit insurers to charge seniors up to 5 times their typical rates.

.Under the AHCA, tax credits for health expenses are granted on the basis of age bracket rather than income, a horrendously impractical system.

Frankly I dont care if she did. By what logic is sending confidential emails on a private server equivalent to conspiring with a foreign power to subvert our democratic mechanisms?

/thread

The digits have spoken.

The world needs Luciferians removed from power, so the people have some control again.. Slap whatever gay label you want on it.

Wasn't even what I was talking about. Read my post again.

Do you realize that if trump was impeached Pence would just take his place? You fucking Leafs talk all this shit yet you don't understand our government system.

"libfag here: While I vehemently oppose Pence's doctrines, at least he's a competent statesperson.

I'll bite, deliver me the proof.

You're asking how Hillary's alleged crimes are equivalent to Donald's crimes? There is no equivalency. Hillary's alleged crimes have irrefutable evidence, and Donald's alleged crimes have no evidence.

You can search for as long as you want, and I respect that you want to find the truth, but you will never the truth that you have predetermined to exist.

You are alleging that a crime has been committed. You provide the proof.

I am beginning to think that you don't understand how greentext is used. Look at your picture with the quotes that you posted. I summarized the verbal exchange in your picture in a short, pithy and (in my opinion) funny way with the use of greentext.

How long have you used Sup Forums? I am not trying to insult you, I am just asking.

Consult my previous post regarding Donald Jr.'s correspondence.

I'll freely admit that I'm a summerfag, I do understand greentext tho.

At the very least, it affirms that the Russian government actively attempted to subvert our electoral process.

The Democrats are awful, and end up giving Republicans the final say anyway.

>racism, women's rights, unity
Isn't the US in REAL trouble, not this ideological bullshit? Huge government, bloated army, massive subsidies, you know, real actual economic problems? Why do politicians go for the ideological shit that has no bearing on reality? And with Platitudes, of course.
>hurr durr take all guns
>oops, we dun goofed chicago

What I've been saying is that Don Jr. agreed to meet with a Russian guy who teased about juicy Hillary info, but that's not a crime and it certainly isn't collusion.

Russia attempts to subvert all of our important elections. They always have. It doesn't mean they were successful in altering the outcome, and it doesn't mean the guy who won did so because he colluded.

>>/somethingnotcalledpoliticallyincorrect/

Wtf noooooo

Flynn, Sessions, ect...? What conceivable reason could they have to deny their correspondence with Russian officials were collusion not present?

Even if its not expressly illegal, attending a meeting with a representative of a foreign government under the pretenses of obtaining compromising information on ones opponent, is most certainly collusion.

Sessions has not denied it as far as I know. In fact he immediately recused himself from the probe months ago, which is why he's in the doghouse with Trump right now.

And if I remember correctly, Flynn got the ax because he lied to Pence about it at the beginning before eventually disclosing it.

>What conceivable reason could they have to deny their correspondence with Russian officials were collusion not present?

Again, you are accusing, so you tell me.

>Even if its not expressly illegal

It's not.

>attending a meeting with a representative of a foreign government under the pretenses of obtaining compromising information on ones opponent, is most certainly collusion.

I'm not a lawyer, but no that's not collusion.

Here, from a conservative news source no less:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/sessions-failed-to-disclose-meetings-with-russian-envoy-on-security-clearance-form.html

>a conservative news source
>foxnews
Nope.

On a side note, if the Russian govt. had just released the compromising info to the American press, would it have been collusion? It sure would have been easier.

My america is whites are superior
Loving life wins
Black lives dont matter because they hate life
Immigrants and refugees gotta apply to be allowed in
White people are superior and retards ruin everything for anyone at any time, every time.
Women are objects

The flag is also just white and red stripes, cause its just the normal flag, cause everything i said is actually how america is and I dont have to blow my brains out with drugs and insanity to fantasize about it cause it's just true, lead by a white male republican president.

Life is good.

If Sessions fucked up and didn't disclose the information at that time, then he fucked up, but I don't think he'll serve time for it, and whether he's fired or not is up to the President.

Miriam Webster defines collusion as follows: "secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose."

Explain to me how actively pursuing and receiving information from a representative of the Russian government doesn't constitute cooperation.

Neo-McCarthyism at it's finest.

DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF SLAVERY. THEY KEPT SLAVES BACK THEN THEY KEEP BLACKS IN CRAPPY CITIES (PLANTATIONS) AND MAKE A LIVING OFF OF THEIR VOTE (BASICALLY SLAVERY)

SAGE

>Explain to me how
My dude, for the hundredth time, you have to explain to me. You are the accuser.

Miriam Webster can define it however it wishes to define it, but...

>especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose
Negative.

>secret agreement or cooperation
I colluded with my wife's co-workers to throw a surprise birthday party for her. So throw me in handcuffs I guess.

Former Drumphity Blump supporter here. It is of revolutionary watching him crack open a subzero one, but in all seriousness we can't let him get the ice cream machine codes.

#ImWithHer
#Communism
#BLACKED

What now Nazi?!?!? Sup Forums btfo like in Harry Potter and Star Wars.

>Protip you can't deny this

DEMOCRATS = KILL THE BLACKS

REPUBLICANS = GIVE BLACKS JOBS

People will never be equal, we can only make them free

Faggots are degenerate, self-serving attention whores

Don't fuck with cops

America for Americans

You can't force diversity, Disability ought to be pitied

Fetuses are different people with different genetics
Go fuck yourself user

DEMOCRATS ARE RACIST

Exactly how does an unknown hacker exposing the crimes of one of the candidates compromise our democracy but the same candidate rigging a primary election doesn't?

American voters aren't children who need to protected from the truth. Having information available about the past crimes of a candidate would strengthen our democracy wouldn't it?

YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Maybe, but I don't like retards or illegitimates.
Based Snake bro.

Is everyone in Canada a mentally ill queer?

guess what, the people who voted for trump don't care if he's colluding with Russia.

Kek. Lithuania just made my whole night.

Why are you listening to how TV tells you how to think. Sit down and think about that a little bit.