White Ethnostate General WED

We hereby formally declare this land, a land for whites!

There are really three options for the gen x or older millennial women.

>get fat and become a cat lady, eventually get arrested for sexual harassment when law becomes blind again
>pierce condoms or have wildly drunk sex until you either get pregnant and single mother, or an std and bad looks
>reform. Admit everything you've been taught is wrong and some of it has even been designed to hurt you for human depopulation
Specifically white depopulation.

No kidding, Also, the psychology of HOT coal burner single moms is characteristic. They are twice as desperate.
Must because they have been rejected so many times because they can't find a man cucked enough to pretend to be a zookeeper.

There are none here in inner city Melbourne. They always shave half their heads and become crypto dykes.

I should visit :) Like me some dykes

OP you will never have a white gf. Sorry.

What, really? How about I just fuck yours instead?

A better image is Barry, er. Ex President Obama.

nice, because he isn't an anomaly.

Half breeds and mixies are a massive fallout of the coalburning process. Barry was an anomaly, mom bleached Kenyan dad, Barry decides to black himself and his kids. Good for politics, bad for his progeny. You, me and everyone we know would not do this.

LOL, yeah Obama was raised by his white grandparents then some asian guy. The his groid sperm donator went around trying to impregnate other women, I bet Obama has half a dozen other bastard siblings.

And like every other ape spawn bastard, as ugly as shit. I don't get how a mom can look at that and feel that it even the same species.

Sorry but it is what it is.

Plus he was installed, not elected. Most of Sup Forums is privy to the world we live in

I think the (powers that be) believe the soul is carried by the egg and think they are diluting the turdskin nation destroyers. But what they don't account for is that "Papa IS a rolling stone" spreading its seed willy nilly like a wild ape in the forest until someone puts it down.

That's not completely true. You could be a victim.

Every white women I've ever seen with a negro is a fat disgusting pig that no sober, self respecting white man would want anyway so why does your pic have an attractive white women depicted as a coal burner? Are you a Jew OP?

I am not a jew. Just a really smart white guy...
:/

areas we can have our ethnostate

This is one of those "sage" threads. Kike OP trying to push hot white girls to coal burn. Neck yourself faggot.

excellent.
So many over reaching federal laws that would inhibit this.
Civil Rights Acts, Real Estate Laws, Other diversity promoting laws. It will be a mess to try to make legally.

here's a (you), jewrat

Fuck you and your (yous) nigger. I will hunt you down and punch fuck you in your boipussy. Stay away from my white wimens Shekelstien.

Fuck you and your (yous) nigger. I will hunt you down and punch fuck you in your boipussy. Stay away from my white wimens Shekelstien.

You wanna box bro? I do mma

I'm a green berets, navy seal, and my pappy was in the S.S. Death Squads. I'll beat your faggot MMA wresting bitch ass in a heart beat. I've killed eleven men with a single shard of glass. I'll make mincemeat out of your boipussy.