IT'S HAPPENING

>FIRST WAVE IS ARRIVING
Look for a scientist named Forrest (born Hopskinville), he will be part of the coming MSM disclosure (within the next month)
>twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpkPYG1QJKo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/BRAAAP/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=98mJClJpi2E
conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/39095-a-sunrise-to-rememberit-all-unfolded-before-my-eyes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut the fuck up this same tards been claiming it's happening since the beginning of public internet and it still ain't happening

HAHAHAA

LMAO

>Forrest (born Hopskinville)
= 222

fuck off BoS

my dad snapped this last week near craigmont idaho. i tried to post for discussion in /x/ but that board is only interested in demon widget spinning faggotry and ghost rape baka

his description

state?

your dad is fucking old

Is this the guy who thinks released balloons are other dimensional beings you can summon with laser signaling?
youtube.com/watch?v=VpkPYG1QJKo

I just took this outside. They are comng

Yay. I'll wait to an hero until after.

Only a kid who's dad is still young would say that. Underage faggot detected

how do ayylmaos make it through the firmament?

There's 3 visible where I am, just rushed in to get my good camera because fuck iphone. Holy shit it's happening?

Who is the famous person mentioned in VOTL's twitter? Is it unser Adolf?

Hurr what's a fucking balloon

>say hello to a scout craft

Say hello to this faggot.

Yes, if you are LARPing or not it no longer matters.
>Eyes
>to
>the
>skies.

oh fuck is that that chulthu thing?

thats a blimp you autist

kys

wtf is an SSP?

SPACE ISN'T REAL BECAUSE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

All I One!

All Is One!

Take a loot of this formation of three scout craft that i managed to photograph infiltrating my domicile

That does it. I'm now a #cruzmissile and #mentallyillforhill

>american
>actually shitposting
>not sharting
admits it, you're at walmart.

Why didnt you save us from these demons, heteros?

The air base next to us about a mile downwind a female voice is repeating the words "Scramble, Scramble, Scramble" Ill admit this is probably autistic larpping but this has me kinda scared.

If this is real I don't have to go to work tomorrow, right?

brainwashing larp. avoid this shit like the plague, anons.
they're trying to give us a new, single world religion, and this is the start of it.
sage these cabal brainwashers

Hey Gabriel, that you?

Power is shutting down, all across my city. It's already out here. Though the world, as I know it, has already ended for me, thanks to my uninterruptible power supply, I still have a few minutes to shitpost.

Godspeed anons...godspeed.

I fucking hope, Lol. I only drive fucking 30 minutes through congestion and nigger nieghborhoods to get there. Just heard afterburner, I think, Not to adept on this kind of thing.

IDS HABBEBGIN D

Threads: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/BRAAAP/type/op/

Gets if greys are coming

secret space program

Annnd i am heading to my basement fuck this loud ass booms now and nieghbors seem to be on the street upset about something i dont know at this point but the civil defense sirens down by the uni just started blaring i am fucking scared guys

If they ask us to go to war or do anything violent that isn't completely 100% justified then you'll know we're getting Jewed hard. That being said, I trust Trump and Putin right now.

Knowing my luck I'll still have to show up. Fuck this gay earth

Good LARP

>tiny dot in the sky
>able to determine what it is let alone if it has wings or not
lmao. /x/ pls go

>mfw My biological father left my mom before I was born (Mexican)
>mfw I found out he was in the Los Gueros Drug Cartel
>mfw I found out he got killed for being a snitch
Karma is a bitch I guess.

If you're not in your basement, you're dead already.

Why did they post this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=98mJClJpi2E

Jets have flown over 3 times now, I can't find the 3 I saw earlier. I don't even live near a base what the fuck?

uhave2go

I have assimilated into white culture. I was raised by two white people and am a Libertarian. By all accounts, I am white, other than skin color. Do I still have to go back? I was born here, my dude.

sighting popping up on conspiracy forums. Still not sure if larp or not.

>spotlights like eyeballs
similar description in Bible.
Revelation: 4:8
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Those were angels, fuck off with your aylium are in teh bible horseshit.

Idaho, it's stated in his post. Craigmont, Idaho.

So, have they dismantled Rothschilds global mind control grid yet?

Or are they planning on getting all of their tech literally ripped out of their brains and given to Rothschild?

Yup, you've got savage aztec genes

Fuck, you're right...

At least his dad is around, you filthy nigger.

You can stay. But only if you suck my Arian dick, you filthy faggot. I'm gonna go eat some pussy and kicking ass.

I see lights in the sky user what do

you do realize that a lot of people think that aliens are demons?

I'm a Mestizo, not a faggot. You spelled Aryan wrong too, you bitch.

How is that different than savage "ayo we gotta make a human sacrifice 4 asatru mane" viKANG genes :^)

Prophet Baba Vanka said that aliens are real, are here, and history has been spread through multiple religous passages. 2030 being the year we actually become aware of their presence

>Demons
>Praising God
If you're talking about aliens in general, then you'd still be only half right. Aliens are the nephilim which the bible conveniently never addresses after bringing them up when explaining how some weird breeding program was going on between demons and humans.

this

Nephilim are the product of angels and humans, not demons

FUUUUUCK

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/39095-a-sunrise-to-rememberit-all-unfolded-before-my-eyes/

I live in Florida, I don't have a basement

you need to delet your post, final warning

Looks like an orb .

An theorys on what orbs are ? Fairys, ghosts?

Just watched a docu where people were filming orbs with ir cameras , they are everywhere

Story?

The greatest story (The Event) is about to unfold in front of your eyes.
Weeks (max) away

DELETE THIS

U high dude?

You people need another hobby

Build a fort out of blankets. Then get inside and Periscope your ordeal from there. Be sure to hold a flashlight under your chin so that we can see you. It's an idea so crazy, it just might work.

>interstellar ayylmao
>flys around for everyone to see
Yeah,sounds like the logical thing that ayys would do.You know,like talking only to dumbfuckistani president and no one else et cetera.
IF ayys come,they will land in Giza,not in dumbfuckistan.

Jesus was the first clone born of a surrogate. That' how Mary could be a virgin and pregnant.

Pictures posted..

I don't see shit.

What if Kek... is an alien?

proof

I see it. Op marked them after first post with circles. I see the face that just got posted also.

mother fucking cloud tard.

Pareidolia: Seeing Faces in Unusual Places

low tier larping

When humanity is looking to the heavens, they will come from below.

ayyyyy lmao

bamp for the pleidians.

victory of light or victory of larp, I'm enjoying it either way.

he secret government is useful as the singular scapegoat upon whom to eventually pin all crimes against humanity of which hostile aliens themselves are the ultimate orchestrators. By disposing the scapegoat through a global catharsis, alien hands are washed clean, leaving them in safe position to be presented as saviors. Even now this agenda is visible. Through various personalities in the exopolitics field, the secret government is already being branded as a paranoid Cabal keeping mankind from open contact with alien benefactors, holding us back from our rightful destiny to enter into galactic citizenship. Like a good cop / bad cop routine, presenting the Cabal as the sole “bad guy” and aliens as the “good guys” is pushing two false choices, and therein lies the deception.

To defeat the agenda, mankind must not choose between peaceful assimilation and ignorant xenophobia, but rather between peaceful assimilation and peaceful liberation, liberation from both the secret government and their alien overlords. A more sophisticated version of this plan is to include some throwaway alien groups as part of the “bad guys” — for example, the ever convenient Reptilians whose scary appearance makes them suitable bogeymen. Not to say Reptilians are “good guys”, just that portraying them and perhaps the Grays along with the Cabal as the sole “bad guys” makes the other negative alien factions, such as the hostile types of Nordics, appear like saviors in comparison, which is precisely the plan.
We have free will and we live by the consequences of our decisions. If we embrace these beings as our perceived 'liberators' and allow them to rule over us to usher in the "transition" to ascension or whatever, then we may be signing ourselves over to slavery beyond any hope of outside intervention. Utilise discernment and trust in God.

Why are there nuggets of copper in your shit?

Its happening.

Just took this in my living room. First wave of scouts have been deployed. I suggest you all get your anal probes over with ASAP you get a lollipop afterwards.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I fucking hate zetas silly looking tiny ayy lmaos

Nephilim are what eventually became demons after they had their physical bodies destroyed. They were the product of watcher angels mating with women according to Enoch and Genesis 6:1-4.