It's about time we settle this once and for all

It's about time we settle this once and for all.
DO WE SUPPORT TRUMP?
strawpoll.me/13509402

I sure as hell do.

only shareblue shills don't

We are not one person. As for me, yes I do. We must stay vigilant as ever though.

His hands are tied because of this fucking mueller special counsel

but he's still getting a lot of shit done anyways. I hope he gets a lot more and eventually btfo mueller and his witch hunt.

of course
you're not a communist are you?

that's kind of neat, you can tell when the thread's bumped on the front page by watching how quickly the votes come in

A better question would've been:
Do you support Assad or Trump?

The most Zionist, pro-Jew president ever and Nazi's support him! Wew!

>drumpfkins

Do we support Jared and all the jews running his administration?

Somewhat. I would have plenty to disagree with him on policy but right now I am pissed at the media and dems for not accepting the results of the election. If they would argue actually policy I could split but they don't, they don't even offer arguments against his policy they just yell collusion.

Trump Jr. literally just got caught for taking a meeting with a Russian lawyer who told him "this is part of Russian government's support of Trump"

Show yourselves, the 5 strongly dissaprove!

That's just the juvenile nature of politics in the current year. If the Dems had won there would be all sorts of conspiracy theories and denial from the right also.

If you read my post I am asking for alternative policy and complained that all the dems do is shout collusion. You responded with collusion.

Why would you make a strawpoll here? People can literally just rig who they want to win

Fake news! MSM wants us to think that

I keep hoping a center will emerge, enact the policy that 55-65% of the people agree with. It seems there is agreement on limiting immigration, increasing wages/jobs, infrastructure, the need to do something on healthcare. We should be debating how best to make those things happen.

Alex jones has the answers! We need him in office

He is The God Emperor

Is that the Japanese president?

>Do we support Trump
Yes, Only shills and leddit don't. Now fuck off you dirty commie.
Sage

French Canadian detected!

Not in some Jew loving faggot way, but I support him over Hillary.

But why is that always your answer. Who should be 2020?

We cant keep saying well the other person sucks more so what ever

Although I only "approve", it seems the answer is an overwhelming "yes"

I strongly disapprove. He is inept, tyrannical, and probably a Russian agent.

That poll is BS though.

When he cucked to the kikes of IsraHELL: STRONGLY DISAPPROVE

When he went back in message and the liberal kike media kvetched about the CNN meme: STRONGLY APPROVE

MY PRESIDENT!

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>>/global/rules/7

>shareblue thread dividing Sup Forums on Trump ayyy
yes
he may not be perfect, he may cuck to ZOG,
he is even pissing me off on Net Neutrality

But God Fucking Damn It, as long as he keeps the Feral Fucking Sand Niggers out of my country, he has my vote for 2020

pos dems will flood the US with kebab and we'll be getting terrorist attacks like some countries in Europe do

get fucked by sand-niggers
I don't like Trump too much, but he has my vote if he keeps Kebab out

Fucking shareblues gtfo

Sharia law is coming for you!!!!!!!!

Bump 4 visibility

I propose our original choice, before we abandoned him and started moving to trump.

Rand Paul

Does anyone here actually remember when we supported him? Or his father, the man of happenings?

and I'll join a white militia
what will you do, pussy?

get fucked by sand niggers, that's what

TRUMP 2020

Strongly disapprove. Trump is a fucking moron, one of our worst presidents in history.

>openly spamming

this is against the rules

Yes

Damn, didn't know Sup Forums cucked this hard for Drumpf.

Disapprove by the way.

Also keep in mind that 50% of the "Strongly Dissaprove" are not Sup Forums regulars, and 40% are literal shills.

I voted for his dad, Ron Paul, in 2012

Ron Paul is who many, including me, wanted
He is a true Patriot, he calls out Israel, he is fucking fearless

I hate CNN and all Mainstream Media; I especially hate the RNC though

Join sharia law. If the take over wouldn't they be the majority? Do you think they will have the Mexicans? Or will the Mexicans become republican. Mexican culture and sharia law don't mix that well.

How would we treat the Mexicans and Niggers? Would we join forces against sharia law?

I think we would need to but keep them at a distance. We know the asians are with us. But the rest not so sure

>Join forces with Mexicans and Asians against Sharia
yes
>Niggers
few, too many nogs convert to Islam in prison; Christian and upper-class, Bryant Gumbel-like dindus MAYBE, but only if necessary

Bottom line: Keep sand niggers the fuck out in the first place
As long as Trump does just this one fucking job, then he will get my vote for 2020

Do you know if rand paul said he wont run again, or do you think he will?
Ron and rand seem like the only good options, if Trump makes good on his promises i might support him again but it isn't going too well and there is way too much drama high up that even if he wants to its unlikely he will

Yeah but I don't know if the prison muslims will follow stricken sharia law.

Also, will it be Shia, Sunni or Sufi?

They may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!

Rand fell far from the tree of liberty
he has already cucked on key issues involving the wars overseas,

Rand did this so he could fit in with the Rhinos
He pissed his dad off

If I thought Rand had a decent chance of winning the RNC, I would vote for him

If Rand Paul ran in the 2024 RNC and there were no better picks, I would choose Rand so long as does not cuck and let in anymore Kebab

For now, I'm a single issue voter
Keep the sand niggers out

TRUMP 2020

Trump is the only hope left for America. If he fails, we all lose.

>implying prison Pisslam is nuanced for Nogs
They will be a shitstain version of Sunni
The majority of sandnigger pisslams are sunni, and Niggers would love to have a religion that tells them raping and killing whitey is justified

Sharia law is racial segregation senpai
US niggers won't be welcomed in Pakistani hellhole no go zones, for example

US pisslam niggers will have their own turf, while they try raping and killing

the point is, with more muslims, prison pisslam will become emboldened

KEEP KEBAB OUT of the USA

Trump 2020

What else have u got mfs

What else have u got

>this

Trash president

That seems like it's a lot of work.

The Sunni and Shia have to work together to over throw the US government and all the guns people own to keep us safe thanks to the great efforts from the NRA.

Just a lot of planing and over throwing for a group of people who are less capable than the whites.

This is lefty thinking. Disregard others and follow your Self

I strongly disapprove. Trump is a fucking embarrassment. I was hoping he would smarten up but he just keeps getting more retarded.

Come get sum! Son!!

Absolutely. 100 percent for President Trump.

>he says while reeeing