How in the hell did we let them get away with this?

Why did we let the cum-gargling fecal prolapse goblins co-opt the RAINBOW of Genesis 9:13.

You can't even walk around, or display the full color-spectrum without being perceived of as one of the poz'd-butts.
This is despicable.

I know people are trying to take it back, but it's not working.
How are we gonna get the colors under our control again?

These people smear themselves in poop while molesting little children in order to propagate their reprobate mind-virus and create even more gays -- these people control the rainbow!

Fuck these gross faggot-ass gay queers, the rainbow isn't theirs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
youtube.com/watch?v=uYQXz418TsI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=if1zBr0hw2U
rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/
archive.is/Z4Gu4
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8
archive.is/SePdG
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40
archive.is/aym23
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/
archive.is/g0kHt
gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication
archive.is/MlP5k
quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population
advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific
archive.is/mOwUN
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/
archive.is/y64OH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay
archive.is/GuptB
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A new low. You can't even let people associate themselves with natural phenomena there is no point in debating you you already think you walk on water. Lightning through which to take over and murder these same people is fine. But rainbows give me anxiety because penis and I thought God was a woman and so forth and so on. Lemme just paint this chapel here maybe with a little "gf" for God. Make people think I'm fucking normal

Are you that one XY-gnostic gender separatist user from a few lengthy threads over the past week?

Take back the flag

Use this

What's it to you? Take it as how you would, predictably. I mean. If I were like what you described then I wouldn't go responding to me. But you did. Maybe my asshole isnt flopping out onto the stairs after all

You're just text on a screen, so I face no immediate immunological danger from the bio-weapon armory known as your body.

You're a mascot inside a monkey costume

I ain't no monkey and neither are you, you low self-esteem masochist.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
Homosexuality is abusive. It's merely carnal brutishness and the participants can't experience genuine love, they've reduced themselves to the status of cold & unfeeling, robotic fuck-machines that need to achieve evermore abominable acts to sustain their sexual high. This is why they invariably end up into forearm fisting, bestiality, scat satanism.

Although straight, normal folks can engage in such aberrant behaviors, at least they're capable of reciprocal & genuine love.

>he's a case study in homophobia
You strike all the latency markers there bro

Homoism and its acceptance/prominence is merely one of many issues that are relevant in popular culture & modernity, and so, discussing this grotesque reality is necessary.

>u guys get it
If you add together all the colors of the rainbowyou eever done it?
you get shit
black

belive me, ive thought this trhough thouroughly this is the only winning way it will work, prove me wrong even thik of one that works as good as mine

>61% divorce rate

What point are you attempting to make?
We've already established that normal (straight) people aren't perfect and in that they're humans they're susceptible to cultural/social engineering and the downstream effects of secularism.
Divorce is gay.

Gay is gay and the thing about your version of not being perfect, caused mine and all other lack of perfection to come. This is why Christ had NOTHING to do with pussies

What conditions qualify an individual to inherit the Kingdom of God, user?

You're acting like the scribes who made Christ start talking about born eunuchs. How interesting. No male nor female nor Judean nor Greek in Him and no marriages in Heaven. You should be recognised. You need to go to His feast. He will finally judge us all. Must have faith He was sent as a sacrifice to die for our sins. Must repent and ask forgiveness. Must follow the golden rule, basically. You don't do that. I know it says stuff about the 144,000 and that they can't have ever touched a woman sexually. So there's that

Marriage will not exist in the Kingdom, that is correct.

"Woman" in the Bible is repeatedly used in reference to a Church, as in a Church betrothed to the Groom which is "Christ".

The 144,000 are called "virgins" in Revelation 14:4, this is true. In II Corinthians 11:2, however we see that this is reference to saving ourselves for Christ and not "mixing" with false Churches, like that of the Pagans -- this is not about literal physical contact with a literal human woman. The Corinthians had come out of as sexually active and perverted a culture as any in history, but Paul says that his goal was to present them "as a chaste virgin to Christ." Ephesians 5:24-26 shows the people of the church, defiled by sin, becoming unspotted, unwrinkled, holy and without blemish. Similarly, using Israel as a type, Ezekiel 16:9 shows Christ cleaning up His bride. Cleansed sinners comprise the 144,000, and they are designated "virgin."

The alt-right needs to take back the rainbow

Use it as a justification that each color needs to remain in its own place

Sounds like arguments I make when people quote that book to me and/or Romans saying I'm a temple prostitute. I did kind of cover the things you're saying, in different words. I believe men can wed Christ. Yes people bring up the washing of their clothes they will wear. There's a bunch of different churches in Revelation. I'm of the view of a home church. Where any two or more discuss His name, there be He. I read "for they are not defiled by women, being virgins". Why would it even need to say to be virginal with your church regardless of metaphorical meaning? Just like trees might represent people. So too does my mind seem to rest when I don't tack a bunch of theories and exceptions on top of it. I can do the things you said while still having myself be ok, basically

Do you possess a youtube channel or know of any clique of related channels or forums which are representative of your general view regarding these sorts of topics?

What do you make of the reality of gender and the binary creation of male/female, the Fall by way of Eve & Adam's aptness to be a pushover and the endgame of such gender distinctions?

Interesting twist this thread has taken. Quite enjoyable to be honest. I find that story you now bring up, the most important of the West and we never talk about it. I don't know how much I'd might want to ramble on here with you presently but I'll say that I see lots of clichés. Such as. And apple a day makes you sicker. And Disney movies with witches and apples and Beauty and the snake. And all this bullshit. You can marry. Have kids. But I think I can too. I think Adam had to fall with her not because he was prone to doing so like she was. Or that he wanted to. I believe man and woman is fundamentally different both during and after her creation. I ponder as to why the punishments were all clothing related and sexual and procreative. People just don't behave in that manner if they didn't go screwing around with the things they're now covering. I don't know if any of this stuff might exist in the new creation. But I know it doesn't exist in the Heavens right now. The fallen one in my view might have comprised the whole "in our image" thing and "as gods". In Job he still goes up and down. He took on the snake and now eats dust. One of the things that differentiates man and woman. These beings are attracted to long hair, I think. And mostly to breeding with females. That is the strange flesh. Not males.

Holy shit, I just typed out a long ass 3 part post and deleted the whole thing through an aberrant tab-closing.

I'm going to bed.
youtube.com/watch?v=uYQXz418TsI

I'm gonna spend the next day writing a condensed essay with citations to establish the basic gestalt with emphasis on the crap we're talking about and why I maintain homosexuality is incompatible with God's design/plan and doesn't have a future. I'll make a post in the next day or two with, tagging "mXknOsvu" somewhere on the post.

I was employing meanspeak, but I don't hate the suffers of sin. I find the LGBTQrstuvwxyz culture & movement to be completely degrading and will feature this in my essay.

We'll meet again upon these wifi tides.

I got more too. Shit like happy as a clam. Whatever the fuck that means. And this music video from 1980s Italy. m.youtube.com/watch?v=if1zBr0hw2U
>I'm getting sleepy maybe we should go to bed guys
Anyways take care and God Bless. I'm sorry I couldn't please you satisfactorily with my cock or your memeing

You will surely create great change by preaching against homosexuality on the internet.

Add a White stripe in the center of the flag. That will trigger the fuck out of them.

It's not the same rainbow by the way. The gay rainbow is semiticised and has 6 colours (showing that Saturday is the holy day as the Jews believe) and this represents a rebellion against God and the natural order. The actual rainbow has 7 colours, and the 7th day of the week (Sunday) is the holy day.

Interesting. But I checked Google and counted photos of ones myself. IRL they have red orange yellow green blue and purple. Unless I'm missing something?

rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/

archive.is/Z4Gu4

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8

archive.is/SePdG

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40

archive.is/aym23

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/

archive.is/g0kHt

gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

archive.is/MlP5k

quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population

advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific

archive.is/mOwUN

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/

archive.is/y64OH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28

advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay

archive.is/GuptB

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

Death to faggots!

your sources are shit faggot

Oh but "redpills" about homosexuality from the FRC and 1980s studies in gay bars is so much better.