Has anyone ever approached you in public and tried to talk about politics?

Has anyone ever approached you in public and tried to talk about politics?

Rallies don't count.

Back in september last year I was out for a run and a car pulled up along side me. A middle aged white man leaned out and said "it's a beautiful day today. Can't wait for hillary to become president!" and I just yelled at him to fuck off and he drove away. I couldn't comprehend what would make someone drive up to a stranger and say something like that on a quiet residential street.

Let's hear some stories

Tell that one about taking all those cocks at once op

That one in the white bra can get my dick any day of the week

Only time is some bitch wanted me to sign for some Bernie email list or petition. I used to look like a nu-male so I think that's why she approached me, but I just laughed and walked away.

Is that what the average day in Canada looks like?
I wish I was normal.

These are the type of unattractive Asian chicks who go for white autists like all of you.

t. Uncle Chan

>get approached by shaven head chick when walking with gf
> Was asked if I wanted to be a member of a well known lefty anti white organization *hands pamphlet to me*
>flip through it, see pepe mentioned as well as the alt right racist Sup Forums (can't make,this shit up)
>while flipping through it, thinking of best way to response. ( This is a super lefty town filled with self hating whites)
>decide to decline, which was the best choice just by seeing the look of confusion and on the bitches face.
>walk away when she finally realized I was wearing a shirt with a gun company logo on it. Gave me the dirtiest look as I looked back.

Post your face m8

6 are hot, rest look like jackie chan

Out in the smokers area in most pubs I've been too in Australia politics will inevitably be brought up by complete strangers

we all know these girls play the azn pride game and love BWC get over it

Taxis and, em, illegal taxis are no different than late night shows.

Oh, common Russian folks say bad things about America.

Have some taste, pleb. Go for the tallest one in the middle

well not politics. one time i was just sitting at a bench and this guy in dreadlocks approached me with his crippled dad and started talking about his religion. it ended with them holding this weird group prayer around me

He thought you were hot and was trying to pick you up.
It's a game of numbers. Just keep tryin and tryin.

I work for a major bank, with a "diverse" group of people, in a left leaning county. Everyday I have to hear my coworkers and clients talk about how tired they are of Trump. I play dumb and apolitical to keep my job.

Yeah my university had a politics group for liberals that I joined and got kicked out of after a month.

It was a group of 40 students. I tried to be subtle and flip around their own arguments to fit my agenda which often worked. In a discussion, I actually made a couple far lefties agree against interracial relationships. I finally got kicked out when I called them all racists during a heated immigration discussion.

Basically they said they agree immigration from the third world is positive and gives people a chance at a better future. I want to gas all non-white people but rather said that they are racist for poaching the most talented people from other countries both prohibiting change they might make and destroying their native culture and people in order to flee to greener pastures and we were enabling this simply to further our own economy.

I can only imagine what these raosties look like without a kilo of makeup on.

Like Asian girls

Some blonde cunts on campus were bugging passers-by before the election last November, trying to hand out buttons and shit. All wearing "nasty woman" and "this pussy grabs back" t-shirts.

Someone saved my pic

It's from San Manuel here in CA, I think this was at LED.

Most are actually with asians sadly.

Have some more recent ones of her. No stealing pls.

>BWC

only you and those types of cunts think pink, flabby ED dicks are impressive when the real qts go for hard asian dick

So mega ugly then. Thanks.

i once approached a german backpacker that was doing one of those advertising jobs in a shopping centre

we talked about the immigration crisis in europe and he had a pretty good view of it, fairly neutral

today at work (i work in a restaurant with a bar he was sitting at) some guy started chanting "TRUMP, TRUMP" and most of the people in the restaurant joined along then after that he said "who here hated Obama?" and everyone started booing. I wanted to join in but I probably would have gotten fired if my boss saw. Also the other week I met some canadian people and they immediately asked me if I voted for trump then started trying to bitch at me. Thanks to Sup Forums I had more than enough ammunition to shut the eternal leaf down

>Has anyone ever approached you in public and tried to talk about politics?
signing petition counts?
live in a very liberal city, shit them down on nearly all of them kek

err propositions I mean

Just some crazy old bitch who hands out maxist periodicals on campus. I always throw out the stacks they leave around.

Haha I was at the rave where this picture was taken

My gf just voted no for a proposition for a lefty bookstore to open (they advertise holding "community meetings" and welcome all "anarchists"). Unfortunately it passed by 30 votes

>they are racist for poaching the most talented people from other countries both prohibiting change they might make and destroying their native culture and people in order to flee to greener pastures and we were enabling this simply to further our own economy.

Very well played. It is also good to call them on their desire to use third worlders as cheap workers to do job they don't want to do themselves.

dang shame

imagine the smell

wtf did u say about chin- i mean rost- i maean .. uhh "human" females of the asian persuasian?

I've had a couple of people approach me on campus trying to hand out animal-rights pamphlets and one guy tried repeatedly to get me to sign some marijuana petition but he gave up after I turned him down like 5 times.

Other than that, I've talked politics with coworkers from time to time. Unlike (seemingly most people), it's easy for me to discuss politics without getting angry or trying to debate people, so even the most hardcore lefties tolerate my views.

>in classic car parade thing
>wearing my Trump shirt
>stopped for a bit
>NY highway motorcycle cop chilling next to me
>he's got the aviators, the leather jacket, the fucking boots
>he comes up to my window
>"thank God he fucking won"
>mfw
Totally blew me away

That's an odd thing to say, especially considering he was a stranger you'd never met. Even more strange that whoever would become president would effect his mood.

Only a handful of times, and it was only bluepill liberal yuppies, taking their information solely from Stewart/Colbert/Maher types.
It was all I could do to not simply tell them to fuck right off.

OP, you live in California (Bay Area)? Because I do and I see so many fb pics like this lol

some autist walked past me in a fucking walgreens in SF once and admitted voting for trump

fucked if i know why, i was the only other person in that aisle at the time

cunt fucked off before i could respond though, probably wise in that city since everyone you meet is likely a batshit leftie

>sour grapes

It's not from OP. She's in socal. Pics were taken at LED 2015.

>my city had white people protesting their town getting taken over by Chinese millionaires
>They don't like having houses torn down to build McMansions
>They gather signatures and BTFO the Chinese with a moratorium on new home construction
>Housing crashes overnight

>unattractive Asian chicks

Maybe it's just that I'm a loser, but some of those girls look pretty ok to me.

You should attend as the honorary ancap representative

>Honolulu Hawaii
>First Friday of the month block party
>Drunk and stumbling around with guys
>Communists are on the street handing out pamphlets
>Throw it on the top of a full trash can and drunkenly tell the lady that communism is a terrible idea
>She picks the pamphlet off the garbage to hand to somebody else
>Go talk to Hari Krishnas instead because they play music.

>. I want to gas all non-white people but rather said that they are racist for poaching the most talented people from other countries both prohibiting change they might make and destroying their native culture and people in order to flee to greener pastures and we were enabling this simply to further our own economy.

That's the kind of skillful argumentation I'd expect from a jew.

Not from my experience...
Top of the range asian chick will always to prefer to date a white guy compared to feminine asian beta male that can't even grow a mans beard right...

>be English
>June 22nd 2016
>celebrating final law exams being over
>at a pub in the City in London
>we all begin talking about politics
>inevitably talk turns to the Brexit vote in one day's time
>be the only person in my class of 20 to say that they are going to vote Leave after having it dragged out of me
>produce relatively cogent and reasonable arguments for Brexit using examples from EU law which we had all studied that year
>people still completely boggled at the very suggestion
>essentially reinforces everything I have ever believed
>say that there is reckoning for everyone in this pub enjoying 6 bong craft beers while people trapped in the provincial towns are stuck without work and having wages decompressed by Poles
>Brexit vote
>Leave wins
>manage to resist the urge to rub it in their faces and maintain radio silence
>enjoy all the social media Salt instead

ah so you too save asian sluts to your HD from instagram

No, whenever I see someone approaching people for some cause in public I try to look pissed off, and I'm a big guy so they always leave me alone

Once some idiot was giving out propaganda and wanted to talk politics, I just ignored that sub-human scum, there is no need to be looking for a nonsense argumentation with a normie, is just a waste of time.

For you

>Has anyone ever approached you in public and tried to talk about politics?
Yes.

A teacher i go to concerts and shit with went full reddit tier cuck for Hillary. At a show he asked me who i wanted to vote for and i told him i dont think we should talk politics here. We wouldnt agree on a lot and were having a good time. Maybe another time. We finally talked about shit and he just could not believe i thought the things i did. we still talk but nothing close to politics come up anymore.

I know this isnt really the thread theme but this is really one of the only times someone has aproached me about politics as of recent

Yes, he was a Steintard I saw once and never again
I also debated an atheist girl on the existence of God during a senior field trip back in high school
she got frustrated and said it wasn't fair because I knew too much

Yes. I have an anarchy sign tattoo that I got a long time ago, way before antifags were even a thing, and when I wear shorts, it's visible. My idea of anarchy back then was really anti democrat, anti MIC, anti big government. Now these commies pop up and I'm struggling to find a solid cover up design. But I get asked about it alot, and especially people who know about antifags are surprised to find out that I fucking hate those motherfuckers.