OMG this guy is a hero

OMG this guy is a hero.
Sup Forums needs to admit who the better men is.

Real tweet BTW: twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/888966659570114560

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=kNJi1Ysm4A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B&

people who don't get that abhorrently fat to begin with?

10$ says he commits suicide in 6 months.

Boogie is an alright youtuber. Why did you bother posting this?

I just hate fat people.

He couldn't wait a couple days for this bullshit?

>celebrate birthday early
>no cake because it's early
>on the actual day of the birthday get a cake but don't celebrate
LIFEHACK

How the fuck is she 300lbs? She doesn't even look 200lbs.

LIFEHACK

>get your husband fat enough that you can stand behind him to hide your own massive gut

>Boogie is an alright youtuber

Back to red dit, nigger.

I would like to see estimations of how would Boggie look if he manage to loose all that weight.
I presume he will have a massive head and small body.

Wait, he's 43? I thought he was in his 30s

I did not know he was only 43.
Thought he was in his mid 50s.

The fatter they get the more difficult it gets to assert age and gender.

Everytime i have craving for something unhealthy i look at people like boogie and suddenly im not that hungry anymore.

Excess weight streches out wrinkles and signs of aging. If he manages to lose a shit ton of weight he will look fucking 55+.

Just look at le Trash Man, Pen lost a ton of weight and aged 10+ years.

*Blocks your Path*

gas all 3!

who cares what these jews do.

Holy shit, is this faggot really 43? Dude is old as fuck.

MODS

SAGED

>those holes in the tongue

>Implying niggers go on Reddit
>Implying it's not just edgy 13 year olds that say nigger a lot

you wouldn't recognize him

What's wrong with Philip DeFranco?

The photo only shows her face and neck...and even then you can see that her shoulders are almost as wide as his.

one day of no cake doesnt excuse 6 days of shitty eating

Kek

How do you get rid of stretch marks?

like a barely mobile sack of skin lined with a few inches of fat.

Fat guy transformed into Max Payne.

coconut lotion usually gets rid of the redness, try different ones. the marks themselves are permanent but barely noticeable once the red is gone. happened to me after my growth spurt

I'm sure he will be getting some "dessert" tonight.

>WHERES MY FUCKEN CAKE

Context?

>Sup Forums needs to admit who the better men is.
>better men

Did you use the plural because he literally weighs as much as two of me?

>WHERE'S MY FUCKING CREAMPIE, JAMAL

I'll take that action.

PAY

need more info.
nightmares material right there.

Is he a hero for not having cake?

wut, i thought he was in his late 20s early 30s

Why do i have the feeling he finally caved and started loosing weight after his wife started becoming a fat whale ?

And people say women are stupid.

Its genius, master manipulatrix

Reminder that the wife is now as fat as him.

Do not fall for those head-and-shoulders-only shots.

screencap it. if you win look for the Argie on Sup Forums to collect payment :D

Was that photo taken at the dnc last year? I wish I could've gone like Alex Jones to visit the young Armenian holocaust perpetrators.

Boogie was doing a livestream (Don't have link, find it yourself) and was getting texts from his wife that said Boogie was Hangry and she wants to cheat on her diet and she'll get a hotel to stay at for the night to eat junk food in.

He has an anxiety attack and starts blubbering on stream that his wife is going to leave him when he loses weight

It's hard to tell when you are a manchild.. seriously this guy is a huge fucking degenerate, he made videos about himself crying over xboxlive.. he was in his late 30s when he did that.. fucking fat piece of shit

He freaked out on a stream a coupe of days ago thinking his wife was leaving him. A few people bantzd him about his wife and the Negro.

really needs to work on dem neck gains

He's not losing weight. What happened is she got with him in hopes of getting his money and then she got trapped in a clinical co-dependent relationship.

This is a cycle of manipulation he does all the time. He builds up like he's finally going to make a change, sketches out a plan to do it, gets encouragement, he inevitably fails to even try (just the other day he said his surgery would have to be postponed because he has to get tests done or some shit) and then in the end spins his failure to be the result of things out of his control.

>Boogie becomes normal weight
>She gets super-morbidly obese

Please let this happen.

Maybe he'll get a cake if he decides not to celebrate it early

Not getting cake is an accomplishment enough on itself to get celebratory cake.

i miss eric the midget

Got more?

>He then leaves her for a human sized female

Is he really 43? He looks way younger.

Fat don't crack baby.

Holy shit this whole thing is a ruse, she wants him to lose weight so she can get fatter and take over! Everyone knows the biggest fatty controls the relationship, she knows she can't eat as much as boogie so she's setting him up to lose weight.

Also I think Hillary Clinton might be involved, everyone knows Boogie is the top contender to run for the presidency in 2024, by then his ass is going to have 4 electoral votes all on it's own and he'll be the biggest thing on everyone's mind and he'll be able to really throw his weight around

What if...

>rolls are reversed
>Boogie becomes in enabler
>starts cucking her with his black friend who just happens to be bisexual and not gay like Boogie claims.

I want Boogie to get better, but at the same time, I don't want the memes to stop.

>as a white CIS male I have privilege and I can't have an opinion on the harassment and bigotry that women and minorities face every day

what did boogie mean by this?

hooktube.com/watch?v=kNJi1Ysm4A8

I really wish I never found this.

MY

Coco butter and getting a tan. You'll have the marks forever, but you can make them near invisible depending on their severity.

Saddest part was he sitting alone outside.

>Florida
>Perfectly normal behaviour

did he make this for his wife to see?
dude is emotionally manumitting her.. lel

He's perpetually on the fence he's 'unbiased' reporting is a sad excuse for non biased media. He needs to nut up and actually cover the truth instead of pandering to both sides.

>Boogie is 43
For some reason I thought he was in his late 20's. At that point why bother getting healthy? He's been so fat for so long the damage has been done. He can't reverse it, only minimize it.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>>/global/rules/7

he had almost no testosterone most of his life. only recently started taking it.

I see your username op

I mean, not shitting yourself constantly and being bale to stand might be big bonuses.

wow, and here i thought his wife was out of his league

when that fat fuck accidently loses weight he is gonna cheat on her so fast

He is too large to stand only on one side man.
He spills over.

>manumitting
lel tf
manipulating

was that when they met?

>no testosterone
>dat fucking neckbeard

he only grew that when he started taking the test

I hate this weak fat faggot and his fake nice guy persona. No one gives a shit if you finally decided to not shove 5 cakes down your throat. Just die already boogie I know you read these

His doctors have said that (with the possible exception of his back problems) everything can be reversed, even his leg issues. But he is quickly running out, and only time will tell.

Even so, losing a ton of weight will add years to his life.

no fucking way

had to google that shit
>verb (used with object), manumitted, manumitting.
>1.to release from slavery or servitude.

lmao is that shit even a word
hahaha

yes way

this made me happy. I've never had friends or a gf in my 30 years of life. I've got a great job, a paid off house, a nice car, I'm /fit/, tall, but my personality is evidently shitty and I'm a toxic person to be around, so it's nice to see my opposite in nearly every physical way find happiness and be surrounded by friends.

As much as Sup Forums memes for his death, I wish him a long and happy life.

Thanks friends.

surprisingly his skin looks young considering his diet and weight issues..I wouldn't have guessed he was 42. I figured late 20's early thirties

>my personality is evidently shitty
You could start being a better person by not lying so much

how can you say that when 1/2 his face is covered in beard?

Sorry I mean I know I'm a shitty person. I'm working on it though user (this is not a lie)

>Stretch marks on my shoulders from growth spurts as a teen

Makes all the bitches wet.

>drinking 25 gallons of anything in one night.
Yeah, I'm sure he drank some but there's no way he drank 25 gallons.

>be boogey
>asked to speak at vidcon on a pannel on cyber bullying with anita also on it
>writes a speech about his personal experience with bullying
>absolutely panic he will somehow trigger Anita
>rehearses it with several people, they all say it's fine and a good speech
>everyone assures him that there is no way anita could possibly be offended by him talking about his experience of being bullied by people
>he gives the short speech
>afterwards Anita comes up to him and tears into him and almost makes him cry
>the one thing he absolutely didn't want to happen, happened

Like holy fuck, what is her god damn problem. Also does she not see the irony in that she is actually a bully herself and is the aggressor and not a victim like she claims?

What the fuck is wrong is with feminists, man.

Never gave a fuck about fatty, but that story made me feel actually bad for him

when you live with fat people its easier to become fat yourself

The only thing you need to know.