7,000 documents from Weiner's laptop turned over to State Dept by FBI yesterday - 2

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/20/fbi-turns-over-7000-documents-from-weiner-laptop-in-clinton-tied-case.amp.html

Swordfish got a head start
T-Rex Tillerson is gonna help get those pedos

Thread the pic is from:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2012464

Profile of Swordfish69

voat.co/user/swordfish69

Other urls found in this thread:

lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=1
artbrut.com/huber095.shtml
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1463406
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1800033
kimnoble.com/virtual_galleries.htm
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From previous thread

OK, after some digging I have found the source to the bottom post relating the band to the park. First of all. That park pictured isn't Lincoln Park. It's not a park at all. You can see the actual location of the park and the picture on the cap right next to Currie Baracks. I've been in the army. That big square is for formations, PT and parades or training, it's not strange to see a gigantic plot of empty paved land in an army base.

Now to the source.
lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/50-yeas-ago.html?m=1
>a literal blog
It sucks how nobody bothered to look up whether this massacre was real or not. I looked and looked and found nothing. Nothing happened on may 1958 that day. This is a hoax meant to discredit and mislead the pizzagate investigation as this is a 7 year old lead that leads nowhere since it's a made up, unsourced story from some schizo in his bunker.

I'm not a shill, I just want honesty in these threads, not this Jewish fake news

Go back to x faggot

Reported

you're a fucking idiot
this isn't a conspiracy it direct relates to American politics because of the obvious involvement of the state department and government officials

I hope swordfish doesn't end up being a larping homo. I also hope he does kill himself via 9 gunshot wounds to the back of his skull...

God dammit, I hope he DOESNT kill himself. I really need to stop fucking tablet posting.

I hope he doesn't dismember his own body and feed himself into a woodchipper afterwards.

This guy gets it

INB4 More dick pics are found.

TRIPS ITS LEGIT

close the fuck enough

oh Shit bros is this related to the big happening on July 27th WH user was talking about?

Pol this is getting embarrassing...this larp bs happens every other week. Nothing's gonna happen

gets for the larp

bump

get them!!

Is it finally happening?

Pizzagate is fake news spread by the conspiracy disinformation campaign at Moscow directly headed by the Kremlin.

Good joke.
>Franklin cover-up
>Who took Johnny
>Dennis Hassert
If you think this shit doesn't exist you should off yourself now.
>enjoy the $.002 shill

I was the OP of the last thread and the main thing I wanted to point out is the state dept having the weiner files now.

So we obviously were let down by NYPD and FBI, but maybe the state Dept will do what's right.

I posted the swordfish as my pic because I'm hoping. I'm hoping in swordfish and I'm hoping in Trunp's state dept

bump.

Shills can die in hell

Louise Mensch?

BUMP

sage...

So check this out. Swordfish posted on Alefantis hosted all the art after parties at Comet. Much of the art depicts abuse and satanic stuff. Look at this artist's stuff. Go to page 3 where it gets weird. One drawing titled burnt feet and the child has burnt feet. Remember podesta's painting of the little girls with the red feet?!

artbrut.com/huber095.shtml

Those poor girls are probably in some "kill room" underground :(

Have a bump

Please be real Swordfish. We need this more than ever. Everytime someone over promises and under delivers it it hurts our cause.

Oh democrats, when will you get off that slave thing.

BUMP

Check this out
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1463406
You have to see this art. It's called brut art and Alefantis hosts the after parties and thus type of art is from abused people depicting their abuse! It's a real thing

It's getting late here. Almost 3 on the U.S. East Coast. 2 Central Time. So, I think I'm going to hit the sheets. I'm very tired. You should get some rest, too. I wouldn't worry too much about this - Twitter already debunked it, and Infinity Chan uncovered the originates as shills. So, I'd just leave this thread alone. Anyway, night!

And this
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1800033

there will be a false flag event for the news to talk about if this blows up

cap this

Know all about it been following Pizzagate since day 1. What we need is Swordfish to make good on his claims. There is enough circumstantial evidence to bring down Israeli occupied DC but we still need smoking guns.

So what are the odds that Linkin Park dude, due to his history with this kind of abuse, lurked voat, picked swordfish, sent proof, then died.

Fuck you (((voat)))shill its just reddit but even lamer. You should literally fuck off right back there. Im not clicking that fucking shit.

Please be real. Kek give us a happening

kimnoble.com/virtual_galleries.htm

Who is Ria Pratt? His pictures are obviously child abuse.

Zero. (((Voat))) made the whole thing up, exploiting his death to give themselves more traffic. Despicable.

>There is enough circumstantial evidence to bring down Israeli occupied DC

Ha ha this is like a sheep saying "we will bring the wolf down". It's just not going to happen. Ever.

So I misspoke, I meant I wish there was enough circumstantial evidence. Anyway we all know how fucked shit is no need bring us down more

I can't help but feel fucking hopeless when I think about how the idiots on reddit handled pizzagate. Like the groundwork that was going on was good stuff generally, but you shouldn't be posting shit about direction left and right, just asking for shills and misdirection. Tipped every shitbag involved off from the getgo using a public forum...baka. The poor kids involved are probably 10 feet deep out in some desert by now, canned a month after people started to figure it out. Idk what can even be done at this point.

Holy fucking shit, have you seen the interviews of her? She has MPD and says its shit they did to her... I hope SwordFish is being truthful in OP pic.

>voat
No.

There might be some lose ends around, and I don't mean only ppl/survivors, these fuckers get sloppy, something can come up to bite them in the ass,

>of monstrous proportions
stopped reading, if you want people to take your shit seriously stop trying to editorialize and load it down with adjectives

First post best post.
I want to believe but this shit is all disinfo. The global elite pedophile ring/sex magick rituals/sacrifices are real but any truth we get is about them is laced with disinfo to poison the well.

he was dumb enough to give them 48 hours its most likely already happened

I have too, but I did take a week long break here and there. And a couple months ago I stopped going to voat as much and decided to spread awareness of what we already knew. So I missed some of swordfish's findings. He is trustworthy and a great researcher, but maybe he's in over his head, UNLESS he's being protected trump's people

Do you think swordfish has a video or a real smoking gun? I think the wiener laptop docs that were handed over yesterday have something to do with his evidence. A white hat must be working with him

bump

Anybody care for fresh on topic OC or am I in the wrong place? Here or the asian lawyer lady thread? It's a doozy.

link other thread?

Here, now!

Port Orange, FL
They have a .org

3rd place I post it and immediately its crickets

The NYC (or was it dc?) police said in an interview that they found horrifying stuff on that laptop.

Even without any prior knowledge. this looks like a "free candy" place.

>Port Orange, FL
is there an address in the photo?

sign says 'Art Classes'
Another says they are sponsored by BrightHouse

IT STARTS WITH

Florida has to be an epicenter for child trafficking with their crazy fucking asses

>the the

if you're going to try and change politics can you at least proofread what you write

checkd

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bump

If you cant tell ANY reason why giving 48 hours to scrub evidence and kill lose ends,this is just larping.

Can confirm it's all true. Hold onto your hats boys the rides not over

Those scribbles are worth 100's of dollarydoos, WHY