So why havent you taken the gay plunge? I mean come on, women are weak and small minded

So why havent you taken the gay plunge? I mean come on, women are weak and small minded.

(Real gay men not faggots)

Fuck off, faggot.
You are and always will be a degenerate.

Itt role playing lefties are somehow more pathetic than us neckbeard red neck neets

Safe and report bait threads

sage faggot

I have seen your three threes

because dudes dont get me hard and anal is degenerate

There's no way for us to check so we'll take your word. Also no it isn't also all degenerate things stem from women

Sodomy is a sin, not to mention filthy and disgusting.

SAGE

Grab em
Makin a salad faggot?

But fags are also weak, small minded, they act like feminists and look like men (cause they are). Literally the worst of all worlds.

Because men who arent degenerates have sex to create offspring, not just because it feels good to put your dick in someone.

Sage

I grew up to be normal.

I want to try a trap so i guess i already have

Sorry, women are still the only humans who are attractive to me. There is nothing you can do to change biological instincts.

Womp womp

So faggotry is women's fault then?

Yep. But since it was a hetero act that led to all that, you look grosser

Because more kids are needed in this overpopulated country

No thanks fag.

Men can be affectionate and caring for each-other and not fags. Before highschool football games I'd kiss all my teammates on the forehead, especially my receivers and offensive line. Then I'd throw for about 180 yards, maybe rush for 40 more, and win or lose, I'd go home and make love to my girlfriend and she'd stay the night (though we'd get up early and drive home so my parents wouldn't know). We're married now.

This idea that men can't care about each-other and show it without being a homosexual is stupid. Christ kissed his disciples. I hug my coworkers before I leave each day. I play in a pretty competitive flag football league and still do the same kisses with all my teammates.

And lets go one step further. The point of sex is reproduction. yeah it brings pleasure and that pleasure is nothing to be ashamed of, but to isolate that pleasure away from its intended purpose (having a child) is sin, plain and simple. That's why masturbation is also a sin. Homosexuals are basically living in a constant state of sin by constantly isolating the pleasure even though they will never have kids by plowing eachother where their shit comes out of, so they're basically constantly worshipping satan. Yes, I had sex with my girlfriend in Highschool but that was before I became more religious. I'm lucky I ended up marrying her, not everyone is so lucky.

Checked.
Not sure which I would eat first, his willy or the pizza.

(checked)
All this picture needs is chest hair and I'd fap.

Stfu. Sin is just a word people use to feel better about themselves. It's not real. Maybe inside your head its real but that's where it ends in reality.

Real gay
Not faggots
Lol sage

I cant believe she didnt have a vagina

who are you arguing with

>Before highschool football games I'd kiss all my teammates on the forehead, especially my receivers and offensive line.
That's the faggiest thing I've read all day. And I spitefully assault trap threads on the reg.

you just don't understand man, probably never played sports in your life. my receivers and offensive line who would circle up while I blew them all and jerked each one off to completion during halftime if the game wasn't going our way and stress was high. It's not gay to show affection. You might know me though, i'm aaron rodgers.

kek couldn't you have just encouragingly slapped an ass or jokingly humped a teammate during pushups like a normal kid?