>Comments on Sup Forums are now considered news stories

The Independent and Newsweek both wrote articles yesterday about Sup Forums comments on John McCain getting cancer:

>John McCain’s cancer diagnosis is ‘God’s punishment’ for Trump criticism, claim alt-right members
>John McCain’s brain cancer diagnosis has been described as "Godly justice" by members of the alt-right, angry at the senator's criticism of Donald Trump.
>Messages of support flooded in for the veteran Republican following news he was suffering from an aggressive form of the disease.
>But among the positive messages sent from former presidents Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and George W Bush, was an outpouring of anger and hate.
>The far-right message board Sup Forums was awash with toxic comments, with Newsweek quoting one post saying: “The last president for McCain will be Trump.
>“There’s some godly justice right there.”
>Another wrote: “I’m pretty sure that God is punishing him. God made it pretty clear that he supports New Right now.”

Could the mainstream media get any more desperate at this point?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/john-mccain-cancer-diagnosis-gods-punishment-donald-trump-criticism-alt-right-members-senator-brain-a7852676.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UWNb2
youtube.com/watch?v=43UFiboINQc
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
atavisionary.com/cathedral/the-cathedral-compilation-page/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)
academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384/Hormonal-contraceptives-suppress-oxytocin-induced
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/UWNb2

>Niggers tongue my anus
News at 11

>The last president for McCain will be Trump.
kek

>kike journalist goes to Sup Forums
>types up some comment
>passes it off as actual user

Have you seen LITERALLY ANYONE call the alt-right the "New Right?"

I don't even think Sup Forums has EVER referred to itself as "alt-right."

>far-right message board Sup Forums

The white supremacist known as Sup Forums

The left has been defeated so easily and so unexpectedly (to them) because they no longer feel it necessary to use logic and argument to defend their beliefs, only emotional manipulation. The Jon Stewart legacy

So how do you know Donald Trump?

>The far-right message board Sup Forums

If only other boards would just get with the program.

hey man Sup Forums is a board of satire and also new right and alt right, no one can stop us gas the kikes race war before.

Oy vey only a nazi would wish a cancerous death upon that kind, old gentleman.

>The far-right message board Sup Forums
wew lad

ive made countless zingers on here and also great threads that i think deserve mainstream media coverage but alas

>Shitposting is national news

Best fucking timeline boys

It's Jews trying to meme about the fictional "right wing religious redneck."

It's a fabrication.

i fapped to some pretty crazy shit yesterday
feel free to pick this up as a story CNN

faggots didn't even have the balls to shot web

Any journos lurking in here? Pic related.

That is why you lost. You're just too ashamed to admit you lost to a billionaire playboy oaf who was a real human.

>IF RUSSIA DIDN'T HACK THE ELEDTION TRUMP WOULD HAVE LOST

Truth loving people want to know about their candidate.

Well, as long as I am being watched without a proper introduction to the media, this is my wife... on the right. She is available for interviews about me, Anonymous, and my behavior here on Sup Forums.

looks like some reporters are going to get fired within 2 months after they turn into nazis

I too could cherry pick quotes from Sup Forums and make it sound like a Communist/SJW exchange board.
What the fuck do they not understand about it being anonymous?

Is this the post? Look at the file name and responses. They fucking posted it

Was McCain having brain trouble going back as far as 2008?
youtube.com/watch?v=43UFiboINQc

Any "journalist" lurking Sup Forums, please kys

>toxic
These "journalists" need a larger vocabulary.

Now is the time to be edgy

>leftist made Sup Forums a pedo den
>right made Sup Forums a place to hunt them

Really activated.

Whatever reinforces the narrative. 'Oy VEY! The ONLY people criticizing BASED John 'Maverick' McCain are evil alt-right nazis! Don't forget to sign up for our paid service.' Anonymous or literally who quotes are becoming more and more popular to use for that very reason. Somewhere, someone has likely said the exact opinion you want to strawman again.

This reminds me of what Jordan B. Peterson says. He asks if you could live a life where nothing mattered, or live a life where everything mattered, which would you choose?

Because I think most of the time what's shitposted around on a mongolian basket weaving forum doesn't matter hardly at all. Sure, we leak out from here into more meaningful things, but it's Sup Forums.

But on the other hand, we meme'd a President. They were bound to come for us after that, eh?

So now it's like they want every comment to always be set in stone forever and totally define every aspect of each of our beings. In this way they seek to reestablish the social control over us that they lost when we broke free. But realistically it's just a pathetic attempt by fake news outlets to desperately remain relevant in the face of their own duplicity being revealed by the vast democratic mass of weaponized autism.

And this guys is a fucking Slovenian

>anime top 10 redemption arcs

KEK. Try harder, Newsweek. You stick out like a sore thumb.

Needs the bottom panel to be about altright Sup Forums hunting ping pong pizza.

They're fucking idiots. Don't listen to anything the media says, that's what the message is, and what the message should be. They have way too much influence even though the court of public opinion should be meaningless.

>cuckservative rino Deep State member who sold out the country to the globalist bankster cartel long ago
>white collar criminal involved in some real estate shit back when but got away with it thanks to being too well connected for justice to reach him
>warmongering traitor who met with ISIS leadership in Syria before coming back home and lobbying for the US to intercede in the Syrian war on behalf of his new best buttbuddies in al-nusra and the islamic state

he'll probably face an eternity of being raped by nigger-cocked semitic jewish/arabic demons in the abyss thanks to spending a life in servitude to Moloch, Mammon, Ba'al and Beelzebub. i'd almost feel sorry for him but he's the one who made his bed and now he'll have a giant brain tumor in it. Not even Jesus forgave the Bankers.

Funny how Sup Forums wants to be a serious force in online political discourse, but acts as if people have done something wrong when you're treated as one. No one is buying your BS. You can't say you "memed" the president into office but then say that's not something worthy of analysis. Some of you may think it's a joke, which means you don't understand that the discussion here, the kind of issues that Sup Forums are passionate about, reflect genuine beliefs people feel comfortable expressing cloaked by online anonymity.

Some of the people here, myself included, come here despite not being bigots, out of interest in the debate and a desire to bring some rationality to a largely irrational place, but I, at least, recognize that I'm conversing with genuine racists, sexists, and "nationalists" who probably behave nothing like they do online. Honestly, it's made me more cynical of others and aware of the amount of genuinely evil people there are in the world.

So are everybody that post on occupy democraps one? Zero logic, but I wouldn't expect any from a braindead deficient like you. Stad mad and stupid, retard. You're gonna get lynched up fucking good when the day of the rope comes. t.Sup Forums

LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
I AM THE NEWS NOW

This is shallow analysis, and I suspect you haven't been here very long. The truth is that humans are more than one thing at any time, and Sup Forums consists of many people. Obviously what goes on here will sometimes be more serious, and sometimes less so.

BTW some shitty online newspaper trying to tar everyone on the political right with some shitposts is not "being treated as a serious force in online political discourse." It's just one more group trying to manipulate the hivemind for its own ends, and this time not even elegantly.

But, who am I kidding. You're the kind of guy who says that a genuine racist, whatever that means, is genuinely evil, whatever THAT means. And you say you're growing increasingly cynical, so I wonder what you'll think in a few years when whatever criteria you have for genuine racism applies to yourself.

>far-right message board Sup Forums

I see this timeline comes with drawbacks

>Funny how Sup Forums wants to be a serious force in online political discourse

you make yourself so obvious when you write blatantly untrue statements like that

leaf gets it
but he will also be the last President. This is not the Trump dynasty, Don Jr, then Barron....right after we become a dictatorship, this democracy bullshit has to go, we can't get anything done.

>Independent and Newsweek
>News

your shitposts will never be featured in the dinosaur media

I always knew /po/ was fucking up to something, those origami Nazis.

I hope his skin falls off

Hey user what's up? You want to explain to me why my fellow workers are stupid? I told them Trump had this and I get called all sorts of names because I told them America won't want a President with a vagina.

What you choose to do, even if it's "for kicks" reflects something about you. Sup Forums is so interested in racial topics, gender topics, conservative topics, etc. because it is what interests the people here. Maybe you aren't as passionate about it as you appear on the Internet, but it certainly interests you to quite a degree. There is an element of feeling restricted in day-to-day discussion and Sup Forums provides an outlet for that, but if you feel restricted, that means your real belief is what your restricted from saying. The vast majority of people don't debate topics they have no interest in, myself included, so the dominant discourse here reflects, en masse, what people believe. Maybe an individual post here or there is just trolling, but they're either emulating a genuine belief or there are people who genuinely believe and take what was said as true.

What I mean by "genuinely evil" and "genuinely racist" is that I used to defend conservatives against this belief that they are just racist, sexist, assholes. What Sup Forums has helped me realize is that I was more mistaken than I thought, that there is a lot of truth to this idea that bigotry was just made more private rather than had gone away. There are a significant amount of people who hate people because of their race, think women belong in the kitchen, and are completely antagonistic to this notion of social progress or diversity on principle.

It has been years (I've been on Sup Forums longer than 99% of people here), and I've reached peaked cynicism with respect to this issue, but this was the actual "red pill" for me. I now harbor immediate suspicions about anyone who is Republican (esp. Trump supporter), or anyone who says anything, even subtle, that triggers my "this person probably browses Sup Forums" impulse. I'm still an open-minded moderate and avoid settling on a judgment about someone, but these are the kind of people who start in the negative for me.

THIS

Alt-Right GTFO

We are a board of peace
We don't want any biggot here

This is sad as fuck

this is fucking bullshit, that doesn't even sound like shit people say here

much better example

>I read some mean posts on Sup Forums so now I think all conservatives are like this
How the fuck are you any different than a person who hates niggers because of all the crimes they do? Drop the holier than though attitudes, you're not a moderate, you're just a Universalist zealot pushing his fucked up religion.

This is exactly what Tim Pool said. Sup Forums has become too powerful, too influental.

>we start commenting pure disinformation and completely insane shit to make journalists cite pure retardation

Okay when do we start doing this

Nice blog post. I'm not going to bother spoon-feedimg you on why you're so very wrong.

Joseph Bernstein at Buzzfeed did that for cripple chan. He wrote the 'white supremacist' post he needed for 'evidence', and quoted himself an hour later on Buzzfeed.

About a decade ago

Why do they think people know what the fuck they are talking about?

Do these news outlets actually think their demographics care what Sup Forums thinks?

Are libtards so fucking mother fucking butthurt that they resort to the pathetic exploitation?

Do..do they think it's like going to get people to rise up or some shit? Like omg fuckin cringe, man.

> Boo hoo the post.
Is this your first day on the internet?

Sup Forums controls reality. We are the architect who created the universe through meme magic

Its glorious isnt it? When the jews realize that they are losing the narrative war, and like the dogs that they are they are slowly going over to their new master to beg for scraps. Only to obviously look for an opportunity to become the new one in the meantime though...so no mercy for these scumbags.

Here's a picture for your retarded ass, do you think this was two separate people, or just faggots larping? If you are dumb enough to think people state their real opinion here to such an extent that you can extrapolate the personality and beliefs of every Sup Forumsack you're not rational at all.

>be from rural white trash republican town
>slightly liberal
>not racist at all
>not Christian really
>move to liberal city
>excited to be around different cultures and meet new people from "different walks of life" in my naive little way
>extreme SJW shit starts heating up in 2013
>all the people I know constantly bashing Christianity
>constantly bashing "White people"
>constantly bashing "Backwards rural people"
>constantly bashing "Racist/sexist right-wingers"
>wonder to myself "Is Christianity/White people/rural culture really as bad as these people make it out to be?"
>sort of begin re-investigating Christianity, white history, slavery, and conservativism with a more sympathetic viewpoint
>cut my hair
>start going to church
>finish my business degree
>becoming as strict and conservative as possible
>now your average Sup Forums user

The meme that "SJWs are pushing centrist people to the right" is real. I was basically centrist/left-leaning until I moved to a liberal city. They just naturally pushed me to the far-right with all of their insane authoritarian bullying.

I'm not sure I would even be a Christian if I hadn't lived around a bunch of angry psycho SJWs who bashed on Christianity every other day of their lives.

No, that's a feature.

#notallanons
Pol is a board of peace
Dont judge a group based on a few confused individuals

I used to live in SF and rant to my family about republicans. Moved back to TX, now FL, cut my hair and talk pro-Trump news with my father daily.

I can smell his bald manlet head in this thread. I think he's the one calling us racist.

Genuine racist here, what's up?

BTW I feel zero negative connotation to the word. To me racism is just part of the normal functioning of a healthy mind. You have read about implicit association tests, right? How about William's Syndrome?

The jews are very fucking sneaky. Even more sneaky than the chongs. Everyone is dishonest except the white race.

(((Bernstein)))
Every. Single. Time.

Well first off, I don't hate anyone purely because they identify with a belief that isn't inherently tied to evil. A conservative can be just someone who is considered about government spending or is against abortion because they believe a person is being killed. It would be unfair to put someone in the "evil" camp simply because they are a part of a group that contains evil people as well.

However, considering someone "evil" or "lesser" for a belief is more justifiable than considering them so because of their race, sex, etc. What's happened here is that I have recognized that someone expressing themselves as part of particular group, directly or indirectly, is much more likely than I thought to hold an evil set of beliefs.

In the same way someone saying "problematic" triggers the "this is a social justice warrior" impulse for lots of people here, myself included, hearing someone in real life or on the Internet use expressions associated with evil conservatism triggers the "this is an evil conservative" impulse for me. I've spent a lot of time here, a lot of time on reactionary blogs and subreddits (purely out of interest), and I am sensitive to the way people of the evil conservative ilk communicate. But again, I can be wrong, and it can be a false positive, or it can be someone like me who spends significant time in places where I'm the intellectual minority and naturally integrated some of the communicating style into their real life. Everyone gets a chance.

This isn't holier than thou or overzealous. It's ridiculous that this board goes around being horrible to people, arguing unethical things, but when called out on it retreats to "i was just pretending." Again, maybe you personally are that way, but it would be foolish to say that this represents Sup Forums en masse.

>One poster using the name Anonymous is quoted as saying, "Put me in the news article!"
I don't want to believe that the MSM is just this stupid but they're making a strong case for it.

>However, considering someone "evil" or "lesser" for a belief is more justifiable than considering them so because of their race, sex, etc. What's happened here is that I have recognized that someone expressing themselves as part of particular group, directly or indirectly, is much more likely than I thought to hold an evil set of beliefs.
>more justifiable
This is a statement of faith, it has no objective basis. Belief in any type of universal moral requires faith. The idea that one arbitrary moral is "more justifiable" than another is nonsense.

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

Oxytocin promotes ethnocentrism, perhaps the racists you consider "evil" just have lots of it? This is why I call you a zealot, you want to impose your beliefs on others because you believe you're morally righteous. Yet, will you practice what you preach? Do you know if the people you hate arn't born that way? You don't, yet you sure love the dopamine rush you get when you judge them as evil. I can tell righteousness feels good, that's why so many people are addicted to it.

Stop pretending you're a "rational" person, you're just a zealot pushing his dogmas on others so you can feel the dopamine high that righteousness entails.

>cancer:

You're the irrational one here if you can't understand that people do the things they do for a reason and typically don't spend their time doing things they don't want to do and have a choice in not doing.

I'm sure there are plenty of people here who come here purely to troll conservatives. Anytime a big anti-Trump story comes out, Sup Forums is one of the first places I come to in order to laugh about it, so I can imagine that many do the same for even more inane reasons. But there is a different from those people who make troll threads and never respond to them and the people actually taking the time to argue against people they disagree with or spam graphs. Some are doing it for ingenuine reasons, but it would be ridiculous to claim most or many are at any one time.

Further, Sup Forums is popular within other ultra right-wing communities like Stormfront, Daily Stormer, etc. while no one would ever seriously link to Sup Forums in a left-win community as a place to hang around for left-wing topics. That alone should lead you to conclude things about the userbase of Sup Forums.

>Further, Sup Forums is popular within other ultra right-wing communities like Stormfront, Daily Stormer, etc. while no one would ever seriously link to Sup Forums in a left-win community as a place to hang around for left-wing topics. That alone should lead you to conclude things about the userbase of Sup Forums.

So basically, your go to argument is guilt by association?
>these guys link you, therefore they represent everyone who posts on this board

Furthermore, Stormtards are basically classic progressives, they have a lot more in common with you than you think. The fact that you equate them with reactionaries shows how you're not really aware of all the right-wing schisms and debates, you just generalize everyone as one unified bloc of people with the same opinions and beliefs, a common sign of dogmatism.

Here's a site with actual reactionary thought.

atavisionary.com/cathedral/the-cathedral-compilation-page/

It describes the Universalist cult that you subscribe to very well. If you're actually the "intellectual" that you claim to be, then you'd read this to understand an alternative viewpoint. You won't though, because you're not actually an intellectual. After all, you extrapolate stormtard arguments to all of conservatism and Sup Forums

Nigger nigger nigger, nigger... nigger?
- nigger

What interests people, to some extent, are what the important topics are for people. The left has worked hard for years to force those identity qualifiers into political discourse. To think the right must simply ignore them is to make the entire society vulnerable to them. This is why the left was as successful as it was on those issues. They pushed them, and the right ignored them. Well, that couldn't carry on forever. Eventually some people decided that they had to fight back. Since they were forbidden from discussing the issues openly, and called bigots for disagreeing on legitimate issues, what wonder that they turned to a place like this to talk about it? This is the classic effect of political censorship. By forbidding the discussion, you don't change any minds. You just drive people who disagree with you into finding politically minded individuals who agree into contact with one another where they can organize an effective counter strategy.

You have yet to define genuinely racist, or genuinely evil. Those are your own value judgements, representative of only your political perspective. Naturally there will be people who disagree with you. But you just label them racist and evil. The truth of your attitude is that the left have created a witch hunt of political purity. They made up bogeymen, and insisted that anyone who disagreed with them was one. But at the same time, that disenfranchized so many people who decided to say "fuck it," and embrace the attacks. That's what you're seeing here. To say nothing of the purely leftist notion that desegregation, or women's suffrage are necessarily good things. That has never been proven, by you or anyone else.

It is also very telling that you implicitly support what you call social progress and diversity on principle.

I have noted of late many threads focused on questions related to nostalgia and proving oldfag status. I suspect what is going on is that infiltrators are attempting to learn to mimic genuine oldfags. Your use of shock quotes to describe the red pill marks you as an outsider. I wonder if you just fucked up.

But you go ahead and harbor your own paranoia. The bitch about paranoia, and one of the defining factors for why it is a mental illness, is that it says more about you than it says about the others around you. You have a heavy heart, and are suspicious of people. This is likely symptomatic of your own suspicions of yourself, and repression of your own beliefs.

But then again you call yourself a moderate. There are no moderates. That is not something that exists. You are either deluded (unlikely) or you are on one side or the other and fool yourself into thinking you're still a good person despite holding ideas you think make you bad.

The cognitive dissonance is still strong within you.

Anyone else remember the outrage from rags like the Independent when shitlibs were celebrating Thatcher's death?

Neither do I.

this ain't some Christian demon
where you call it by it's name
and it becomes less powerful

Quite the opposite in fact

>not welcoming normies with gore
This isn't Sup Forums anymore.

>I have noted of late many threads focused on questions related to nostalgia and proving oldfag status
It's not a new thing really, they've always been pulling that shit, of course as you've noticed their shilling is still obvious as hell

It's actually not nonsense at all if you examine the basis of such beliefs. When someone speaks of someone being "lesser" or "evil" because of their race, sex, etc., there is almost always the implicit assumption that people of a particular race, sex, etc. have a particular way of thinking and behaving, which is logically invalid. Meanwhile, if you have information about how someone behaves or thinks, it is logically the case that they behave or think that way.

Now if your moral system is based on the idea there is inherent inferiority / superiority between people based on the color of their skin or genetalia, and that, for whatever reason, the actual properties of the mind or unimportant, that is another story, but humans don't think that way, so it would be a silly argument to make.

People are certainly predisposed to an in-group bias. I am not a neuroscientist, so I'm not interested in going into the particular details with respect to hormones and brain structures, but I recognize it is the case that there is this predisposition. It is still just a predisposition, however, not a description of who someone will be in any context. Liberalism and conservatism is in many ways a regional divide, and conservatives and liberals born elsewhere would probably be different politically as well. Whether or not someone was born evil or not doesn't change the fact that they are evil. If you engage in or support evil behaviors by an informed choice, you are evil.

IKTF bro.

Worst part was, for me, that the SJWs decided that they were "more interesting" people than everyone else simply because they agree with one another. Then they set up social exclusion groups based on the same. The pressure is real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)

>Whether or not someone was born evil or not doesn't change the fact that they are evil. If you engage in or support evil behaviors, you are evil.
Interesting, so your morality makes the claim that some people are just born evil because of genetic factors? Hmmmm, that really makes me think.
>Those people born with excess Oxytocin are evil and inferior to those born with deficient Oxytocin.

>Now if your moral system is based on the idea there is inherent inferiority / superiority between people based on the color of their skin or genetalia
How is it any different than your Oxytocin based morality? (Let's ignore the fact that saying "color of their skin" is a strawman of what right-wingers consider race for now)

>It is still just a predisposition, however, not a description of who someone will be in any context.
Tell me do you know any older rightwingers who take viagra?

Perhaps you're a woman, do you take birth control. It's known to suppress Oxytocin production you know.

academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384/Hormonal-contraceptives-suppress-oxytocin-induced

>people of a particular race, sex, etc. have a particular way of thinking and behaving, which is logically invalid.
Proofs?

>if your moral system is based on the idea there is inherent inferiority / superiority between people based on the color of their skin or genetalia... that is another story
Proofs?

>conservatives and liberals born elsewhere would probably be different politically as well.
Proofs?

>born evil
PROOFS?

>If you engage in or support evil behaviors by an informed choice, you are evil.
Ah. Circular logic.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/

>those people with the wrong brain genes are evil, only us with the superior brain genes are morally good

It isn't guilt by association. Guilt implies a judgment has already been settled upon. It is that you go down a notch because you've given me reason to think you should be. I'm saying this, but it's not as I am literally quantifying it in my head. It is just about the overall impression I have and the context in which I view subsequent actions.

I'm aware there isn't a unified block. There is still a general style of thinking that brings the white separatists / nationalists / supremacists or whatever classifications you use. The general style of thinking you all share is that there is something fundamentally different about races, and the white "race" (however you arbitrarily define this arbitrary concept) need to be classified differently, whether that is in the form of a place for whites only, white control of other races, or something else. I reject this line of thinking and assume anyone who subscribes to it is evil. But I will also distinguish people like that from people who are genuinely asking questions about how people differ or people who feel personally attacked for their race.

Niggers tongue my anus.

I have to go to bed, but i'll leave this note for you.
National Transhumanism is what I want, to free people from their genetic constraints.
White supremacism should be inclusive not exclusive.