Are tattoos degenerate?

Are tattoos degenerate?

Repulsive, actually. Never trust someone with a tattoo.

Yes

Most military veterans have tattoos

Extremely.

I think they are.

here are my chief reasons:

a person should respect themselves enough to accept change in their lives. a tattoo is a symbol of the ego. it is a stamp forever put on the individual, forcing them (even if subconsciously) not to let go to their past selves. For that reason they will strive not to mature and not change for the better. it enslaves the person.

fashion changes. styles change. but a tattoo cannot be changed.

so what does a tattoo communicate? It is someone who does not let go of the past. who is stubborn. who needs something visual to indicate who they are, rather than showing the world who they are by their actions.

really a tattoo is a sign of a negative egotistical person. once you have it, you have forever altered your psychology. even if at a subconscious level.

saying something is degenerate does not mean much unless there is real reasoning behind it. and the above is my reasoning.

also, the pic from op is horrifying. why would someone think so poorly of themselves they would tattoo a joke on to themselves?

Yes

>most
i'd like to see your study, rebecca.

Moist veterans are degenerates.

This guy is what Andrew Anglin would look like if he actually had a normal shaped head.

Easily my biggest turn-off in women.

this is hilarious

I honestly think it's incredibly sad that so many people have tattoos, and that they're so readily accepted by so many people

Go back to pleddit bigger. Tattoos are degenerate. If a vet got a tattoo, that's his prerogative. Now die

That and swearing

And the penis.

Funny, it's my biggest turn-on. My wife is covered in em. So fucking hot

Soldiers/sailors getting tats to allow body identification in times of war is about the only valid excuse.

If its girly its not gay, trust me its basic math

They've never gotten them for that reason you mong

If you're a warrior of any type, they are suitable

For the merchant, plebian, farmer, etc aka everyone else, you look like a fool.

Yes, and?

despite the very low quality of the artwork, that is easily the funniest and best tattoo design I have ever seen in my life. However, I'm not a degenerate sheep so I won't deface my body with ink.

You're an idiot.
>t. veteran

it depends whether it can be covered with a short sleeve shirt and shorts

Haha! Look at that manlet in his phony large body.

>If you're a warrior of any type, they are suitable

>For the merchant, plebian, farmer, etc aka everyone else, you look like a fool.
did you just come from ancient rome and find Sup Forums by accident?

Yes. The human body is a work of art in and of itself. It needs no further adornment.

I mean, I just kind try to cover it up by holding my thumb near my eye, but it's pretty distracting.

chairforce detected

Laff'd

The one in OP's pic is great though

Navy, but I was an officer.

So no clothes beyond functional loin cloths, fur and sandals?

Anything fashionable or merely for looks is unholy?

tattoo communicates you are stubborn and selfish. you don't respect what other people think, or any social norms. you are not willing to change your look (as in change clothing) depending on the occasion. in fact you tell the world this by making it impossible.

tattoos are a way to make personality defects something permanent.

> (OP) (You)
>you don't respect what other people think, or any social norms

Except that tattoos are completely mainstream and socially acceptable now and are in no way rebellious. They're fashion accessories.

that isn't really true though. I where I work no one has visible tattoos anywhere in the building.

so tattoos relegate you to a subculture.

whether you like it or not a tattoo does communicate an resistance to change.

we are all given a body to live with. but we can change clothes with the fashions. but a tattoo can't be changed like our fashion. it is for the rest of our lives.

people with tattoos do force themselves into a negative lifestyle. it is always a mistake of youth. a neurotic choice which, if not for the ego defense mechanisms, would universally be admitted to.

Don't get me wrong I think tattoos are tryhard rebellious faggotry

I just don't see the leap to it being bad for culture or a person's life. I just think it's bad taste.

that's bullshit. tatoos are part of a subversive culture, made popular by criminals to accept the criminal life style as normal and cool, which leads to further degeneracy. if tatoos were good and not meant to be a sign as some kind "badass" or outcast then sure but that's exactly what theyre meant for

3 years ago, my friend had to get a tattoo removal for his native american/tribal tattoo just so he can join the army "too offensive" they claimed.

The police will always tolerate tattoo's and promote it. It's easier too identify you

And lastly Tattoo's are mostly used because of crime's, or wannabe people who just think it look's badass, like me, i'm thinking of getting a tribalish looking dragon on my left shoulder for the fun of it, no meaning no reason, just for shits and giggles

>Fashion acessoires
Yeah, thats absolutely true. At the same time though I always sense I strong desire for self-hurt and self-mutilation from these people. Some of these tattoos are so stupid they defy definition. And on top most are completely generic. Its now more rebellious to have none.

Hipsters have been getting meaningless koi fish and sparrows tattooed on them for a decade now. It's not representative of them all being criminals. They're just unoriginal and most tattoo artists are uncreative.

How did the removal work out? Is it even possible? Everything I've seen about it laeves a huge inked up scar and is incredibly painful.

your**

I guess it's a preference thing. Personally, if a woman has a tattoo, I won't date her, even if it's a small one. That shows a lack of judgement and respect for their body. I would never let a woman who has a tattoo raise one of my children. Same reason I will never marry and have children with a woman who has had plastic surgery. Sends the wrong message to the children.

So that's about it really. I think the only time they should be allowed is if you are in the army and it is to commemorate your platoon or something. My Grandfather has one of those from WWII on his shoulder blade that is the marines symbol. It looks awesome. But other than that, no. They look terrible and trashy.

>You are an idiot

Once again:
your***

> (You)
>Its now more rebellious to have none.

Yep

>welfare queen baby killers
>not degenerate

I dunno about degenerate. How about cliche?

no. do not listen to the larpers on this board. get some ink and savor the pain, it'll be good for ya.

>Tattoos cannot be changed.

Really ?

You are
>you're
dumbass

Yes, permanent reminders of temporary feelings.

Depends.
Historically Norse Pagans had tattoos. Desert Jew worshippers disapprove of tattoos.

Unless you are a Maori, Tongan or real Scandinavian Viking desendant you have no business getting tattoos. Those are tribal and traditional to a culture. Tattoos are the bumper stickers of the human body. Bumper stickers were originally the color of the car or amber/red for broken tailights for people to cheap to fix them. Over time makers realized that they could make them cool stickers or "Obama/Bernie" stickers. Bumper stickers, body kits, and stereotypical flames are done to hide the cheapness of a vehicle. Think about this. When was the last time anyone put on bumper stickers, body kits, flames on a Ferrari, Lamborgini, Yacht, Porshe? Never, why? Because those cars are super valuable. No one has to prove their worth. The makers know the value of the product they sell. When was the last time you ever saw a commercial or ad for them? Never, why? Because they sell themselves. Cheap brand makers constantly advertise their cheap products to convince you they are valuable.

Tattoos are the bumper stickers, flames, advertisements and body kits of the cheap person. A person who knows how uninteresting, unintellectual, and how boring they are. So they use tattoos to hide or distract you from this fact. It is the sign of lack of foresight, lack of wisdom, lack of self-respect, low-self esteem, insecurity, and self-hatred.

>dumbass
>said by the poster who took the bait twice
:^)

too real, Pirate friend. Arghh!

most military veterans are married to fat whores who cheat on them constanty

What, that you can't speak or type in English without major grammatical errors?

DESU I have a tatto of earths location based on the nearest pulsars to our solarsystem on my back. It's just simple lines and looks great. Kind of like a runic compass if you're into synchronicity and I'm 98% northwestern European . (Mostly Anglo Saxon and scandivian with a little German and Finn) so it's North Sea nomad ancestry.

checked
i have full sleeves and i agree. You can append poor (nonexistent) impulse control to your list
t.adhd

>speak or type
nor**

Tattoos are cool. Everyone whining about them are probably too pussy to get them and/or got cucked by a guy with tattoos

>Unless you are a Maori, Tongan or real Scandinavian Viking desendant you have no business getting tattoos.

Oh, so those are the only people with a culture of tats? I can't stand tats and find them disgusting but you're dumb as shit.

Go away tattoo shill. You're not going to push the needle Jew on me today.

Can you read you mouth breathing retard? My hate of tats will not forbid me from calling you a fucking moron.

In my country tattoos are so common that i don't even care anymore

A girl with a tattoo is no go for me personally.

It just shows bad taste. They aren't necessarily bad people, there is just a lack of foresight there, and a weakness for faddishness that show other underlying problems.

The fact that so many women have them, indicates to me there is a societal problem. It's just a very ugly tacky thing.

I'll make an exception for OP's pic guy.. he has great taste and dignity to burn.

If you served in the Navy/Merchant Marine pre-60's I'll give you a pass

Depends on the tattoo, but more often than not, yes.

You little shithead, kek

>TATTOOS
>ARE
>FOR
>SLAVES
Stop being white trash.

ones that represent your culture and heritage aren't

but these guys and girls with random tattoo's of bullshit on their bodies are degenerates.

more pics of hot chicks with tats

Tattoo itself is not degenerate, but it's associated with degenerates to such a degree that if you see tattoo, it's a safe bet you're looking at a degenerate.

tattoos are the mos stupid thing ever, nobody have a perfect taste for tatoo styles

Bright-ass dyed hair used to be rebellious too, but then it got co-opted by the most insecure little shits imaginable in an attempt to make up for their total lack of personality. Same thing happened with tattoos, for the most part.

>cool
Yeah, Chad. Ok. Don't you have a frat party to attend to?

>Brother gets a tattoo
>It's a Mark of Nurgle
Should I disown him?

You're not wrong