Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52965411/
thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Catholic_Encyclopedia_(1913)/Publius_Lentulus
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>God is real

Can I get some proof for that claim?

Thanks for shilling your religion for the thousanth time. Religion based threads of any kind are always cancer.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

Do you even know where you are?

Are the Muslim, Jewish, Atheist, or Hinfu threads any better? No. It's all the lowest level of discussion, be it circlejerking or assmad words strung together, no longer resembling sentences.

This daily shitposting sure improves the quality of the board.
Just listen and believe.
Yeah, Sup Forums, not wherever you newfags crawled out of.

>hurr durr, the thousand sect religion claims supremacy over a mongolian chat board

your great pagan decider would be proud of you

(constatine)

>Newfag
>Not realising these threads are Sup Forums heritage

See, here's one from 2015.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52965411/

How was the trip over from r/the_cuckold?

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

>He literally has a .txt file so he can copy/paste this and reenforce the fact that these threads are cancer

>I've been making the same shitpost for years
>that means it isn't a shitpost anymore
That's not how it works.

Sup Forums is also satire, so I really don't get the point of shilling a religion that's contradictory to everything espouted here other than to cement that fact.

If you hate Christianity so much, it makes me wonder why you come on a Christian board at all.

If you love jews so much, why would you come to Sup Forums?

>kill for (((allah)))
>kill for (((jesus)))
Oh, goody.
Schizophrenic weirdo

If you're into globalism, why would you come to Sup Forums?

If you're into equality of races and sexes, why would you come to Sup Forums?

God created Christianity in the way he did to be the perfect antidote to global Jewry. Christ spoke against Jews. Don't take my word for it, here's Hitler's views on Christ.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"The völkisch-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."

>inb4 4d chess

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

If you're anti-white, why would you come to Sup Forums?

What did he mean by this quote? Sons of voltaire?

If you're a (spiritual) coalburner, why would you come to Sup Forums?

>the copypasta spam again
Your whole life is a joke, Nigel.

I don't, I go on Sup Forums.

You forget that the natural order of this is in the Bible is that woman should obay man and races should be separate (story of Phineas).

Meanwhile in gaytheism nothing really matters so why shouldn't a transsexual man marry a dog?

Can't help but notice you don't seem to had an argument Reddit.

>races should be separate
Then what were those filthy sandniggers you worship doing in Europe?

>Christ was an Arab

Meanwhile, an actual eye witness account of Jesus

>One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm

Sorry Shlomo.

Of course not, if you notice there's a "?" at the end of the sentence, indicating that it's a question, not an argument.

Are you even English?

>Two sentences
>Two questions
>Three commas

>No arguments

Atheist intellectuals, everyone.

>Christ was an Arab
Why do you like to lie so much? Is it the spiritual semitism?

>thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm
Pic related isn't white either, despite her features. Sorry, jew lover.

Also
>pre-Arab pre-Mongol Levant
>Roman occupied
>Jesus being anything wogger than a tan Italian

You have to go back

>Two questions
Counting isn't that hard, buddy.

>Redditor still denies our Lord and Saviour

I imagine you came over here during the 2016 election. In retrospect Reddit was a mistake.

Don't worry. You'll grow out of atheism eventually kiddo, most people do.

>Spiritual semitism

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

Never been to reddit. Sorry, honorary jew.

Again, why do you love sandniggers so much?

>theological knowledge of a 12 year old
>expecting people who don't believe the Bible is true or God is real to know scripture by memory and be up to date on the apologetics, even the apologetics that isn't mainstream or popular
Christian or otherwise, if you really believe people arguing with you need to be experts in your faith when the discussion usually comes down to metaphysics anyway, you have an inflated sense of your own importance. It's the most arbitrary retarded shit.

>The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites.
What's the difference when Moses was a racemixer, Abraham was a cuck and Jacob was a dishonest rat? All qualities we're seeing in today's jews.

This isn't something worthy of worship and you insisting that it is makes me think that you want the white race to succumb to this poison. Why is that?

>Roman using Hebrew idioms
>Roman whose existence isn't even verified
Hmm

Theists: explain black people. Why would god create a race with an average IQ of 75, completely incapable of understanding higher concepts of morality, family, and spiritual meaning?

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Catholic_Encyclopedia_(1913)/Publius_Lentulus

nnot ture. i am hindu i have been here for last 7 years.

When Christ died for our sins the covenant God made with the ancient Israelis was complete. The point of the old testament, besides historical accuracy and a documentation of the hammering in process that God made to establish what kind of God he was, is to set the stage.

When Christ died the religion of the Israelites was completed, the sins of the world washed away, and a new religion began.

In the 50s blacks, while still less intelligent, had a semblance of respect and knew their place.

The problem with modern blacks is two fold. Jews play to their low impulse control with rap culture, and atheists claim they are equal to whites and as such they believe themselves to be on a level playing field. This natural inequality results in the performing less, but the fact that (((society))) claims it shouldn't means that people have to play all sorts of mental gymnastics.

Once again, people would be perfectly happy if they knew their place as God intended.

Bump for Deus Vult

>t-they wuz ancient jews not modern jews
>they're literally the same
>T-THEY DON'T MATTER ANYWAY
That's why there's no point in discussing things with your type. Hitler recognized it and it's time that this board recognizes it too.

>sons of voltaire
>they literally created the internet and the nuclear bomb
My money is on them. Plus, it seems like they already won anyway.

>betray your brother at every opportunity
>deceive your old blind father to steal your brother's birthright
But somehow he's one of the best guys to ever exist.

Hitler was a commited Christian.

youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

Hitler also know that Christianity was the only force in history to stand up and destroy global jewry

>Atheist reading comprehension

Kek. Let me spell it out for you. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>Hitler also know that Christianity was the only force in history to stand up and destroy global jewry
Christianity is global jewry. Hitler paid lip service to the biggest voter bloc in the country, that's all. That's why, instead of the cross or chi rho he picked something fundamentally European as symbol for his ideology. That's why he had to come up with positive Christianity (something that, if Christianity would have any merits on its own wouldn't need to exist).

Not that it's even relevant to my post.

>yet another copypasta
>"T-they were JUDEans and not JUDEN"
Them not speaking English in ancient sandniggerstan isn't an argument.

Why do you love these foreign disgusting people so much?

Hitler was painfully honest and duty bound.
Read mein kampf.

The guy couldn't tell a lie like that to save his life.

Anglican Master Race reporting in.
Joke-tier IQ Jews, Atheists, Protestant (other) & Retard-tier Catholics, cultists and Sandniggers can all fuck off now please.
Go with Christ my fellow Anglicans and Episcopalians.

>Hitler paid lip service to the biggest voter bloc in the country, that's all

Yeah, you say that, but then I can listen to the words out of his own mouth which say the exact opposite.

So I think I'll believe him autismo.

If you can't trust the words out of a man's mouth, what kind of man is he?

Why did he have to create positive Christianity, user?

>Episcopalians
they funded leftist radicals in the '70s

The greatest man who ever lived.
Fuck off JIDF

>Create

He used the framework Christ gave us and tailored it to the benefit of his people. That's the great thing about Christ's word. He didn't lose a single iota of Christ's message.

Satan is real. Just look at the DNC/Hillary.
Since Satan is real, God is real too.
It also explains why Christianity gets attacked so much

>He used the framework Christ gave us and tailored it to the benefit of his people.
"In 1937, Hans Kerrl, the Nazi Minister for Church Affairs, explained that "Positive Christianity" was not "dependent upon the Apostle's Creed", nor was it dependent on "faith in Christ as the son of God", upon which Christianity relied, rather, it was represented by the Nazi Party: "The Fuehrer is the herald of a new revelation", he said.[3] To accord with Nazi antisemitism, Positive Christianity advocates also sought to deny the Semitic origins of Christ and the Bible. In such elements Positive Christianity separated itself from Nicene Christianity and is considered apostate by all of the historical Trinitarian Christian churches, whether Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
So not only is it not even Christian, it relies on the outright lie about what Christianity is.

If you have to do that, what good is Christianity in and of itself? Why do you still shill this waste to people when they could just tailor something less subvertible to their own benefit?

Doctors wives tend to do stupid things like that.
Still better to be an Anglican than a fucking subhuman though.
Oh and the men founded your country, so I guess these things even out.

God's frozen chosen do tend to be on the super intelligent side. A bit too emotionless for my taste, but you guys do cover an important demographic. Glad to know your part of the body of Christ.

Unironically this.

The Christian religion is the one reliable force that stands in the way of the power of the strong over the weak. The one reliable force that forms the foundation of the concept of the rule of law. The only consistent force in history that has stood up to global Jewry.

The one reliable force that restrains the hand of the man of power. In an age of powerworship, the Christian religion has become the principal obstacle to the desire of earthly utopians and their kike masters for absolute power.

Think I've seen about 4 atheists on this board.

>Atheist used Wikipedia as a source

Literally the whole article is Jewish conjecture with no first hand sources.

I mean, no one has ever in history lied about anything Hitler or the Nazis did, have they?

Look at this conclusive proof the Holocaust happened, for example

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

There is nothing more blue pilled than the modern atheist.

I really like how you attack the source (feel free to provide one you prefer about the qualities of positive Christianity) instead of answer the question:

Why insist that we stick with this easily subverted (as you yourself admit) religion?

Frozen Chosen refers to Calvinism bro.
The Scots Presbyterians are Reformed. Perhaps you meant them?
Anglicanism is a glorious tapestry of pragmatic Christianity for high achievers who like to go to Church for Christmas and Easter, weddings and funerals.

>Easily subverted

Plaible, as God intended. And we stick with it because it's true. Miracles continue to this day and Christ has changed the world more than any other force in history.

Clearly biased. Just rely on faith, resurection doesn't hold as a fact. It's not even the only time a myth like that has arised, it's just the one that happened to become more popular.

>Christ has changed the world more than any other force in history.
You're right. He turned some irrelevant sandniggers who got their shit easily wrecked into the dominant force over this entire planet. I'm not going to be thankful for that.

>He turned some irrelevant sandniggers who got their shit easily wrecked into the dominant force over this entire planet. I'm not going to be thankful for that

Well that's because you're a blue pilled faggot, we established that over an hour ago when you started shilling for (((atheism))).

What you haven't elaborated on yet is WHY you're such a blue pilled faggot.

He was painfullly butthurt about rich jews beacuse his life was a failure.

>when you started shilling for (((atheism))).
Link to the post where I did that.

Also
>you're a bluepilled faggot if you're not thankful for jews owning the entire planet

Again, WHY do you love jews so much?

what about thiests non practicing?
I beleive in god but I don't know what it is yet

Your post shames the swastika, you filthy atheist.

>2017
>still falling for magical thinking

Then that's fine. Belief is difficult, and the way opens to each person differently. Better to admit you don't know own and search for truth than claim to known while letting (((YouTube celebrities))) and (((celebrity scientists))) think for you.

Good luck on the journey.

>2017
>Believing anything is more magic than the atheism fairy exploding nothing into everything, for no reason.

What percentage of holocaust deniers are also flat earthers?

I have no idea.

Whats your point? Are archeologists who investigate the flat earth arrested? Is round earth denial a crime in several countries.

How could a Christian object to this concept?

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

>Can you see the irony?
Yes, which is why I asked you how exactly this works in your head

>be god
>be the omnipotent creator of time, space, the universe, reality as a whole
>still care to legislate about what I am allowed to do with my butt.

At least greek myths didn't try to hide they were just as butthurt as humans

If you care so much about Christianity then do something to reform it.

Otherwise don't expect anyone to care.

Also stop promoting the false dichotomy of Christianity/atheism. It's monomaniacal.

>Atheist reading comprehension

bullshit you fucking muslim go back to the donald

How do you make the connection between

a) the unknown cause of the big bang
and
b) the pipe dreams of some bronze age monoteists

I really like how you can't answer the question, because it makes no sense wording something like this post while also essentially believing in it.

Still waiting on this btw

It's quite easily explained here.

Spontaneous genesis of the physical universe is easy for a theist to understand, it was the act of an all powerful metaphysical God. My point was that while I can believe that, an atheist cannot, as there is no logical reason for the genesis of the universe except a metaphysical cause.

Once again,

>Atheist reading comprehension.

how can atheists explain this perfect developed organisms.i mean do you know how perfect and awesome the humanbody is?do you seriously think everthing just got spanwed without any thoughts? why dont we have everyday MASSIVE earthquakes and tsunamis and shieet? because everthing got perfect devoloped from someone (god)

>It's quite easily explained here.
No, what's there is a more wordy repetition of "magic fairy exploding nothing into everything, for no reason."

I asked you HOW you could object to this concept, as you did in this post and then shill for it in the next?

And once again, still waiting on

>i mean do you know how perfect and awesome the humanbody is?
Not really.

At church right now. It's a shame us protestants don't have gregorian chants :(