Is it normal that I, a straight man, find pic related very attractive?

is it normal that I, a straight man, find pic related very attractive?

>straight

>straight man

Damn that guy looks like a little faggot. I don't want to fuck him, I just want to beat him. And then fuck him anyway.

>STRAIGHT

Ofc it is. If you think anything less then you are a eugenicist of males. Gay and straight is all fake bullshit nigger

yeah it's normal for a straight men to turn gay

Yes

But it's also a little gay

No it means you are being a faggot. Snap out of it before you have to be admitted to Mike Pence's garden of faggots.

>that haircut
>fucking north face t-shirt

Ugh, yes.
Also has some pedo odor to it.

yes but if you mean, damn I wish I were handsome.

You dense fuck. Straight people aren't allowed to talk about gardens. All youve done is blow us out of them

That guy is very feminine. I could see why your brain would confuse him with a girl.

I meant no: Nothing attractive about an underaged polish teen with unclean skin.

>is it gay that I find particularly effeminate men attractive
Not as long as he's calling you daddy while you fuck him

>That guy is very feminine

looks like a half mexican/castizo with a lot of american english-german mutt blood

there is a whole sex fetish about smoking. i forget the clinical name and im not about to google it but it is about as big as maybe foot fetish and other deviant sick shit

not gay if you beat him up afterwards

>straight
user...

Fake and vaginal

no. kys

No.

Kill all males im herod please filter all males through my eye holes the goggles they do nothing please save me fallout girl

It's not normal. If what you said is true you are confirmed gay and that's all really.

but I have almost never had this before. this is literally the second time, and I've been around gays a lot and found them 'off'
I'm not memeing at all

>I'm attracted to males
>am I gay?
There is literaly nothing wrong with this, so long as you are the top. Why is there so many edgedlords on pol that extol the values of ancient romans and greeks as "white identity " while ignoring the fact that that they routinely butt fucked boys?