Mine is 131. Is good? Tested as a kid, then got the exact same thing in an online text yesterday

Mine is 131. Is good? Tested as a kid, then got the exact same thing in an online text yesterday.

Post yours.

Can it be increased? Supplements? Exercises?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

140's

Anything over 110 seems not totally retarded

>I took an online IQ test
The score is irrelevant user you're retarded

105 is like average, and the average human is retarded but 130+ is decent.

>IQ of 131.
Doesn't know what a good IQ is...
Asking if supplements or exercise will improve his IQ

Something isn't right here....

Im 130+ btw, didn't get a exact one.

Most people are lazy and op is no different. Iq doesn't Change that. Sure he could have googled it, but let's take this opportunity to make him feel bad

Wouldn't have put much weight in it as I thought I was up in the 140s but it was the exact same number I got when my mom took me to a clinical research lab on a college campus when I was like 10.

Grow some humor. Of course I know the mean IQ, etc.

There is a difference between IQ and knowledge. So I do wonder if people have experienced enhancements in IQ after using supplements especially the racetams which accelerate the acetylcholine pathway which is related to learning.

Apparently not being the encyclopedia is a sign of retardation with you fucks. You're obnoxious.

47, and I'm doing pretty damn good considering.

Both of my parents are high IQ individual's They had my IQ check when I was young teen, I never found out what it was, They want me to get it checked again and I don't want to find out what it is this time either.

It's the 94th percentile which I knew before posting.

My god you people are stupid. Incapable of perceiving satire is more accurate.

pretty damn well, faggot.

What are you your parents IQ's?

Dad is at 138 and Mom is 142.

I'm actually not doing well, which is often a side effect of doing good.

I read somewhere that creatine can up your iq up to 12 points. Don't know if it's true.

Only stupid faggots brag about being smart. Real smart people don't like to talk about it.

does that make his dad a cuck?

You have no Idea.

This is the test I used btw. iq-research.info/en/

As a smart guy, I can confirm this.

Sorry you felt offended by my IQ. It's called a discussion. Don't get so triggered.

trump

If you really want a correct IQ test result, go and take a test in person that matters, e.g. for Mensa.

I tested at the max IQ range for most online tests (150 and more), but at the Mensa test, I only reached 133. I have seen people fail the Mensa test (not reaching 120) who tested well above 120 in online tests.

So you had to pay for the test. What a fucking retard

Why are you so stupid? It's plainly free.

Remember that America uses a higher standard deviation than most European countries do (probably because of their niggers), so an American with eg. 140 is far from as good as a European with 140 iq

>hurr durr SUPER iq high intelligenth
>falls for stupid simple datamining-threads

"At the end of this test, you will be offered the opportunity to pay to receive your detailed results." Sorry, this got me confused. Didn`t take the test.

Buddy the entire internet is a data mining thread.

>Is good?
>Online text

Took the mensa test a few years back and got 144

Not bad desu. Did you practice?

>To complete the calculation of your IQ score and generate your detailed report, you need to connect your Facebook profile.

fuck you OP

SAGE

Listen triggeredtits. I don't have fb and it just spat out a raw score of 131.2 when I finished the little puzzle test. Though I did see a fb ad at the end.

Did taking those tests make you frustrated?

Can you try not to be on the end of the IQ spectrum that pulls the average down to 95 on this board?

90. Am I black enuf fo ya?

What is seven times one billion?

Gimme the quick frankfurter on data-mining threads

septasillion

That sounds right.

Let's vote on it, so we'll know for sure if it's right.

>131 IQ
>thinks supplements or exercise could increase it

I call bullshit.

If tested as a kid, irrelevant now. It can wobble wildly with age until adulthood, since it is a quotient.

Can increase through take a multivitamin, vit d, calcium, probiotic every day plus 3 hrs cardio week and you'll reach your peak capabilities in just a few months

That said, IQ is not an accomplishment. I have a high genius iq but am in a rut because I also have an intense fear of failure. Don't fall for the iq jew

Holy shit I've never seen so many retards on a thread about intelligence. Fuck me.

Why is it so difficult for you to accept I was bringing up topics for discussion, not making a claim. That's what the question marks indicated. Holy shit your retardation is breathtaking.

Thing is I have used some whacked out supplements and the DEFINITELY enhance cognition, I was just wondering what people's thoughts were as regards to actual IQ.

By the way, nutritional deficiencies during development impair IQ. It's not unreasonable to think supplements may help that. Magnesium and iodine in particular.

It probably isn't. But if it is, then you're pretty low compared to the rest of Sup Forums
I mean, most of us here are at least 160 and we were also tested as kids in our redneck backwater schools by our guidance counselor and are making up numbers that we sort of but not really really remember and using online scam sites to reinforce the assumption.
>tfw to smart too brag about iq

>At least 160
Nice humble brag, faggot

>160

Interesting. Yeah I might retest when I'm in shape. I've not been sleeping or eating well lately. I think I'm looking for a hobby to get me motivated again. Taking an IQ test is a little goal that might help. Really it's just for fun because I'm competitive.

It doesn't matter what it is if you don't use it. Stop being proud of a worthless number and be proud of what you've actually accomplished instead

Finally getting some decent fucking posts around here.

Might have depressive problems like I do. Join some kind of cardio workout class that works a couple times a week. It will help you find something to do, can meet ladies, give you a reason to take care of yourself, and can potentially increase intellectual capabilities.

165, bit IQ measures something quite specific: one's ability to grasp high levels of abstraction

You sure don't post like your IQ is 131

95 double-digit master race

OP claims 131, but writes like a 2nd grader. Who says "Is good?" Who writes like that?

Fuckoff. My IQ has been tested professionally and is a solid 3 std deviations above average, and I often post retarded shit bc I get depressed and mega drunk.

Protip : if you like to post your IQ from online test, you probably have a low IQ

Could be drunk, English isn't first language, or just lazy. Plenty if reasons why.

You post police are the retarded ones.

Nobody likes you. Is no good.

>double digit iq
>democrat flag
nothing personal kiddo, but as a rightwing-fag i couldnt resist.